• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Scott Pilgrim was absolutely hilarious! 10/10
I agree, I found it to be quite epic and intelligent at the same time.. Great music too, epic fighting... gg. Everyone pulled off their role well.

Imagine fighting like that for real, DBZ style. Doesn't things like that make you think at all what our true potential can be? I mean people conceive crazy things.. can it be attained if you truly understand the conception 100%? I think so!!!! lol.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think Winter break in Calgary would probably work the best for most people; whatever works for everyone. Maybe give it a catchy title like Winter Rampage or something better so we can spark interest in other smashers to visit. CAST4 had EC Canada, some US, BC, so we could probably do that again. It would be amazing to meet some of the pro smashers like Kage, Silent Wolf and Blunted and most people that haven't either would probably love to as well. <3

Eric we should play also but last i heard u quit melee when we played so i dunno.
I quit Brawl, but I'm playing Melee still and actually building a Melee Smash crew here since the Brawl one kind of died. I'm actually playing one of the new guys today who's really eager to use his Marth, and Lethbridge has Levi right now so we can learn how to not be n00bs when our schedules mesh. n_n

Hopefully we can play again sometime; it was so much fun! ^_^ I play Falco/Jigglypuff at the moment, but I' don't know if I'll still be using them by the time you come visit again.

eric where are you leaving to? ontario?
Oh god no. I'm moving to Prince George, BC at the end of June, but since most people's (and my) time is eaten by University, it'd be sweet to get a few more Smashfest/Tournaments in Alberta before moving.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
CC dsmash vs FF = too much ****

Yeah man, I hate any vs Peach matchups except for Falcon XD
Falcon combo on ANYONE

How can a fckin pansi umbrella have more priority than like half the moves in the game
learn smash di it'll save you probably about 3 stocks in percentage its as simple as just watching for if he crrouch cancels and then as soon as he does you just mash up and towards and you'll just fly past her and get hit once which is like 12% or some weak **** like that. peach is fun to vs cus she's combo fodder

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
I quit Brawl, but I'm playing Melee still and actually building a Melee Smash crew here since the Brawl one kind of died. I'm actually playing one of the new guys today who's really eager to use his Marth, and Lethbridge has Levi right now so we can learn how to not be n00bs when our schedules mesh. n_n
how did that go, did you make them quit? did his bro show up?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
nobody in edmonton will admit calgary will win

nobody in calgary will admit edmonton will win

so why do people even bother saying that when like 95 % of people in edmonton haven't played calgary in forever and vice versa?

>_>

t3h Icy

Smash Master
how did that go, did you make them quit? did his bro show up?
Before Edmonton, it was pretty much only me and Age left and we decided to quit on the way back.

Melee today was just me and Brad, but he's learning really quick and his experience with Brawl helps (doesn't do bad habits, has nice DI, etc). He's not sure who to main yet, but he's leaning on Link and Marth.

oh yeah and paul will probs kick edmontons ***
This.

so why do people even bother saying that when like 95 % of people in edmonton haven't played calgary in forever and vice versa?

>_>
Calgary would win if Paul plays at his A-game.

Tyson651

Smash Lord

>_>
i think i have enough experience to say who would win in all edmonton vs all calgary.

edmonton would win, simply because of carl and dan.

nope.

paul would get 3 stocked ez by carl and dan.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
k thanks for proving my point, and for your input cause you apparently play edmonton so often that you would know -_-

when was the last time edmonton played calgary btw? i think only sid and tyson would know how good each city is cause wasn't the last time everybody played together = alberta beatdown?

excuse my horrible grammar, i am feeelin asleeeeep

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Paul's A game aint no joke

But that means Carl and Dan's A game is like the reaction you get if you slapped a toddler

I want Monday to come soooo bad

Haven't played serious smash in 2 weeks -_-
And every week I learn something new that I want to try out on someone
(shine b-air w/ Fox)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
shine b-air as fox is not practical at all LOL and you can never land it unless you're like, raynex or something

Top Bottom