• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Yeah its at Education 7pm-10pm. Theres like 50 people that go and only 7 courts though.

Victor you know i'll just **** your peach lololol =) ****, thats pretty convenient too Sid, i'll think about it..

Edit: punish rest: vertical turnip throw into charge d-smash?? im curious :o

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
no lol

we could meet in cab by the main timmies or something. Should be central enough for everyone

yeah kyle lol. i know. <3

Tyson651

Smash Lord
do a quad post or something

edit: im thinking about coming, but i dont have my good controller with me (at my friend's house lol)

what time will u guys be there, and until?

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
OMG JARRETTTT.

this is going to have more people than the past two melee monthlies lol

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
lolol good. Yeah you can come over later Carl.

CAB is alright. My lab is in the Computer Science building, which is further west on campus than I've ever been. I felt like a first year on Monday. I was soooooooooo lost I had to ask info >_>

Since Dan is staying overnight, I guess until whenever.

Edit: One day I should check out badminton. I haven't played in forever and it's pretty fun...

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Badminton Club. Every Friday at 7pm-10pm in the Education gym. Its 15 bucks for the whole year. Theres a range of skill level at the events.

I prefer just dropping in the butterdome and playing for free though lolol.

Imma bring my controller just in case i decide to go to Sid's :l

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you ARE going to Sid's bro

you better :<

badminton is every friday, but the last time we got together for a smash fest was half a year ago

Stevo

Smash Champion
I think Sid has class till 5, so people will be leaving campus after that. (Sid might wait for me if Im gonna be only 20 minutes late or something)

so I would say get there 6 or later and you'll be fine

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I <3 badminton. Not as good since I stopped training 3 times a week.

I'm probs gunna bring a video camera next Monday and record some matches between me Paul Allan and other random people.

Oh and also we all lost once against a Yoshi.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
vincent nooooooooooooooo

yeah ron lets just meet up. Its a convenient trip to get to sids house anyways. Just do homework till 5 if you dont have classes till then. I think most of us have labs ending at 5.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I <3 badminton. Not as good since I stopped training 3 times a week.

I'm probs gunna bring a video camera next Monday and record some matches between me Paul Allan and other random people.

Oh and also we all lost once against a Yoshi.
Wanna play badminton sometime? I'm only grade 11, though I'm pretty good for my age (1st doubles on school team). Also, is the U of C smash tournament gonna have all three games this time?

There are a lot of badminton players in this thread, maybe it's cause we're Asian.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Wanna play badminton sometime? I'm only grade 11, though I'm pretty good for my age (1st doubles on school team). Also, is the U of C smash tournament gonna have all three games this time?

There are a lot of badminton players in this thread, maybe it's cause we're Asian.
Yeah sure, I'm not that great either; went to a small high school (westmount charter school)

What school do you go to?

And also, I'm not sure what the tournaments are going to be. Brawl and Melee are guaranteed. Do you play Melee? (Please say yes)

I expect to be 2-3 stocked by Paul, 1-2 stocked by Allan. Everyone else is good
Although I've beat Paul, but I haven't beat Allan yet.

EDIT: Yeah, it looks like they'll have all 3.

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
He goes to Western Canada.

And, neither of us play melee. However we do enjoy the game... but we suck at it =/.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Yeah sure, I'm not that great either; went to a small high school (westmount charter school)

What school do you go to?

And also, I'm not sure what the tournaments are going to be. Brawl and Melee are guaranteed. Do you play Melee? (Please say yes)

I expect to be 2-3 stocked by Paul, 1-2 stocked by Allan. Everyone else is good
Although I've beat Paul, but I haven't beat Allan yet.

EDIT: Yeah, it looks like they'll have all 3.
Hansel answered everything for me, but I want to learn Melee. but I don't have the game (and my parents don't let me play games really), and Hansel doesn't have a controller. It's kinda messed up.

Want to go to the Talisman Centre tomorrow at 1-2ish?

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Jim is ****ing beast at badminton LOL

Sorry I didn't go today. Exercise > smash sadly :(

Top Bottom