• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Talisman is very far for me... If anywhere/anytime, I would vouch for Tuesdays at Southland Leisure Centre, since it's half off (2 dollar something for 17 and under and 4.94 for +17)

Lol Hansel you play Brawl Falcon with a Wii controller? GET WITH THE GOOD STUFF MAN

BTW I live near where Levi lived

EDIT:
I think I will vote for the first "no". I really want to see Carl or Dan go against Tang HMW Phil etc etc

EDIT2: Aww, poll's closed.

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
I have free passes to southland... ( friend volunteers there, he doesn't use passes..= me getting free passes).

Idk where Levi lives, and I'm pretty sure victra made the poll... add 99 votes... then closed it ;).

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
SLC is too far for me on Tuesdays. T.T
It'll be like 5:00 when I get there, and then I have to leave at 8:00 at the latest for dinner and stuff. Maybe on the weekend or a Friday.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
smashfest was a blast

things i've learned:
-double zelda still *****
-warlock punch spikes
-carl's bad on brinstar
-peach's butt beats out samus missles
-pikachu ***** peach
-*** falcon

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I almost timed someone out for the first time LOL.

Sorry about that jarrett. That was a horrible match hahahaha

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ron was hilarious when he lost his second match against jarrett, and then when won the third match

hilarious

Crusayer

Smash Lord
That was because I was one dair from winning the match and jarrett was still in hitstun and off stage at the perfect height. Except I decide to side-B suicide `-`

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Me and my friends usually play at SLC from like 6:30/7:00pm-10:00pm.

Victra I'm so hyped to play you, playing against Allan's Falcon and getting 1-2 stocked every time makes me want to play vs Falcon more.

Shiek is gay.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
falcon ***** peach in the match up (lol at falcon having an advantage)

but peach does better vs the rest of the cast than falcon

falcono's stomp > peach

Limeee

Smash Champion
wow k wtf
i was playing falco against a level 3 fox on pokemon stadium
i ftilted, under the right platform, and it clanked with something he did, (probably a jab, he's a ****ing computer) and the fox teleported to around the other platform

????

:009:

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have it. It's a POS, but I might keep it around.

That was a lot of fun. Sorry for crashing at like... midnight lol. I phoned in sick an hour after my shift started and felt so bad about it. I'm phoning in sick tomorrow as well to maintain the illusion and I still feel equally as bad, but whatevs.

Thanks for the cheeseburger, Dan. It didn't taste like a cheeseburger, but I was like 19% conscious when I ate it so I don't think my sense of taste was working.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Lol superboom's smashwiki page

See also: Isai

Oh and also, Calgarians out there, me, Paul, and some of his friends all play smash on Mondays 6-10pm at the U of C. Dunno if non-university students are allowed, but it's in the video game club, the small room beside the Student Union offices.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
aw you guys went to mcdonalds?
victor I've been training against level 9 peaches on brinstar with fox for the last 10 hours

I'm coming for you

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i like that stage the most vs marth lol

only thing is, is that you get juggled as *** cause you have no way of getting down except for like a trade with bair or airdodge or something

Stevo

Smash Champion
you should ask steve how to beat peach with marth on fd while youre at it
it must be my playstyle or something..... although, ever since Aaron said I didn't know how to play the game back in like 2004 I think i've had a hatred for peaches lol. On a side note, I started beating him an hour after he said that, and never lost to him afterwards. :laugh:

so guys, I just got an iphone4 (my first apple product) and my cell number has changed (not that any of you call me ever :( lol )

780-213-4985

only 2 digits changed, but there you have it.

EDIT: and GGs everyone.

LUKE!! why didnt you come....Im disappointed... we coulda had the new wEHsians

Top Bottom