• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yeah they play melee in the first year club but they only play ffa with items on

I made them all cry hax last year :3

edit: which reminds me I broke someone's mind the last time I played 4 player ffa. People were baked and I superwavedash to downsmashed someone to win the match; it took the guy like 5 minutes to process what happened cause he saw it, didn't believe it, and couldn't figure it out. I think the look on his face might be one of the most memorable smash memories I've had this year.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
carl just tries to release his anger on defenseless noobs after getting ***** by dan all the time.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
nah dude your subconscious just likes southpark

on a related note I dreamed a peace officer was hassling me for drinking wine in the middle of a mall so I asked "am I free to go" and he said "yes" and I walked away.

I can't host too much junk in my life/house atm sorryyyy

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
not my fault people didnt show up ps your going to lose in bbcs =)

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I could host tomorrow evening. I have class until 5. People could meet me on campus and we just LRT to my place?

btw, I'm not hosting unless I know for sure that people (plural) are coming. I hate preparing to host and only have one or two people show up. Not that I mind too much if only one or two people come over, just as long as people commit and I know what to expect :p

Edit: And someone would have to bring Melee. My copy isn't here.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
smash dude. Study on the weekend

we'll probably only be at sids for a few hours anyhoo

BALANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN ENGINEERING!

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
^ troof

(not that I know anything about engineering)

Sadly I do have a lab this year though. I thought I could make it through my degree without a single lab.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention

I live at my parents again. NOT near Bonnie Doon. 10808 18 ave.

I live a 10 min walk from the Century Park LRT station if that'll help you at all.

Top Bottom