• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I likes the sound of that (minus SC since I don't play, no matter how cool it may be. XD)

Can I challenge you with my LVL. 136 Golduck? Lolololol. XDDD!

I has a gameshark. Those sonsa*****es do some real epic hacking. My favorite thing to do was Shiny hunt in Gold/Silver/Crystal Version with the Gameshark. Shiny Lugia and Shiny Ho-Oh were too awesome. And the blue Mew? WIN. XD!!

I still have my old Blue Version. ...that's collected a millenium of dust. :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Stevo u own SC? cause then I can just send a replay pack and watch it First person and watch what you wanna watch. Youtube reps are just so lame, cause the commentary is usually some pedofile or some korean bull****. But yea the only place ur gonna c replays that are not required to own SC is on youtube.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Alphican, I completely forgot about Nal_Ra! It's been so long lol. I know there are alot of people i forgot. Protoss was very underplayed at the time, I can only remember Nal_Ra and Grrr...(Who i had the honor of playing a few times, and at WCG here in Canada). Oh and Testie a few times, such bad manner lol...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wow cool you played Nal_Ra and testie? Thats pretty epic. Was that bacl when Testie use hacks? I think he;s manned up a lil bit, considering he's the best outside of Korea (or so they say).

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Oh no, I meant to say I played Grr.. a few times, not Nal_Ra lol. Grr.. is from quebec, and Testie is Canadian too, so they were much easier to get a game with. I don't doubt for a second how good Testie is, i just remembering him being a prick. This was a long time ago so who knows now...

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I am completely disagree, protoss is way to good :p. I am half joking of course, but at the same time any noob can pick up toss and **** a noob terran or even zerg player. And I agree with Chaotic, but have you looked at newer and more "hip" terrans? Take Mind for example, he over thinks things over so well that he could do a proxi factory rush and make it happen, infact he has. And Hwasin has come up with so many anti-rush techniques and his pushes are soooooo good vs toss it's unbareable. But to anyone who wants to see real inspiration look at the older players, and IMO Nal_Ra was the most creative player, even more so than boxer, just cause it was harder to do more outside of the box (with protoss) stuff back in those days.

Oh and Tyson do you play SC or do you just "like" it? If ya play it I would like to play you, I've lost alot of interest in SC lately, kinda depressing.
are u saying protoss is the better races at metagame? cause its not if ur thinking that.

terran, and closely behind is zerg then last its protoss. u can see it at pro gamer levels since u rarely see a protoss player make it far, its always terran and zergs, with the occasional 1 or 2 protosses but rare.

protoss is just a really easy race to use so at lower levels that have low apm for micro/macro, protoss players can just focus on macro and throw attacks only having to worry about storms or w/e which is so easy to control.

yes, i play sc, though i dont play 1v1s, i always played 2v2 with a friend but he moved back to korea, so i play 3v3s for fun with random koreans.

i can play 1v1 if u really want to, but i lost all my 1v1 strategies and build orders.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Tyson I was kidding, and there are no ratings of races. Now adays protoss players dominate OSL and MSL. Bisu, and Stork are the more common ones,. Terran is doing pretty crappily these days, and Zerg has Jaedong, thats about it.

Compared to lets say 2002-2004 days, Protoss has developed ten fold. Now Protoss has the most builds in it's aresenal, and has the most harssable units. So really at lower levels of play it's harder to play as protoss, since most of them use zealots only, I said what I said because toss has 2 many options, and is so much more mobile than terran it's SUPER hard to win against a protoss in the lead. In a sense protoss is the most powerful race, as far as creativity and diversity goes, but then again Terran crushes a maxed toss with tanks and mines, and zerg makes an army with in seconds, it seems like a never ending barrage of units.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i have a feeling sc2 will be liek brawl/warcraft. it doesnt look fast pace anymore.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah SC2 will be just as involved. I saw a rep of Savior vs Hwasin SC2, it was pretty fast paced. Blizzard actually made the game around high level Korean play, thats why they had all the pros demonstrate the game to people at the convention.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

Because of the rules i'm under with this thing, i can't travel very far from the hotel, and they wont let me go to randalls house, but I would love to get 2-3 (absolute max) to my hotel room, if somebody can bring a wii + brawl.... Theres two flatscreen tv's here... I know its kind of unorthodox for people to travel to get to somebody from outside coming, but its all i have to work with...

if anybody is up for this idea, pm me quick, or send me an email (brightwing@gmail.com), I'm free tomorrow after 4 or 5 pm.

Thanks!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Smash sunday can be alot of different things
most easily, it can be ****ty if people don't bring wii's.

I NEED 3 MORE WII'S FOR THIS TO BE THE BEST SMASH SUNDAY EVAR

I wanna see alot of peeps out here showing a preview of the damage they're gonna do next week!

Top Bottom