• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol theres not much for vids cause people are noobs about recording, for brawl theres some of me and stu teams.

and lol, Dan won brawl singles and doubles (with Tyson) and melee doubles (with Carl) and there was no melee singles Q-Q

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
FALCON PUNCH x 3!!! You all witnessed it here in Alberta first!! History, hilarity, and sex were made all in one moment of 3 seconds.

Also. 9th is respectful for maining Sonic in my first Brawl tourney. Everybody did so well. :D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
That's right Adam....no Melee singles.....

Luigi is sad. :(
Yeah, but if I came there I would have made sure of it with my hax tourney execution skillz. I got the Husband holla yo.

no melee singles = me not so sad about not making it.

tho congratz dan on pwning

Wow Steve, get *****.

LAWLZ! Next tournament I guess guys v_v make one in the summer or early fall!!! I don't want to have to freeze my *** off.

EDIT: I'm not impressed guys. I wanna see VIDS =(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Anyone from here coming down to GA this weekend for the melee tourny? T.O. has a car with 5 people attending.

If you guys are going, who is housing you?

The Chuff

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody, I have another friend who might be interested in smashing with yall too. I might get him to join.
Are there any Alberta tournaments planned for anytime not during stampede this summer, by any chance?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Anyone from here coming down to GA this weekend for the melee tourny? T.O. has a car with 5 people attending.

We live in the same place. We should smash sometime.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

I can tell you right now RaynEX that none of WC Canada (including Alberta) will be attending GA tourney.

WOW! This is big news! Everyone better do this or else god will send YOU to hell in the afterlife.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
So if I were to do aug 3 (sunday) instead of aug 2 (sat), is that a big issue for people? Because I can get a sunday way cheaper then a saturday as far as hall rental.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Mike? hosting a tournament?

Seriously, everyone is doing it. I just wish everyone included calgary. Bleh.

Saturday will get more IMO, at least as far as out of towners and late nights are concerned. 2 days are still superior

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
k. Someone has to bring a Wii/Gamecube too.

10808 18 ave. Show up no earlier than 12.

If you're bussing, get to Southgate, then take the 41. Alternatively, take the 17 from Southgate and walk a couple blocks from 23 ave.

Top Bottom