• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Just for funsies...

Chad doesn't look like Chad in this picture. Also, only the Calgary people (+Nick, - Chad) have red-eye. Coincidence? I think not

Anyone feel like hosting tomorrow?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah. Tyson = Zhu.

No racism. But like, seriously lol.

Carl = Darc/Tag$ imo too.

and yeah Luke = Armada.

Amsah reminds me of a Jamaican Kyle (the guy who helped me with cast4)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
it took me like 10 minutes to figure out where that picture was from, I had never seen it before

that was a good tournament <3

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I beat Zeke, Chris and Simon today, but I can't do a freaking thing to Adrian's Diddy or Zelda. =(

The match-ups are just horrid for me. HALPS! =(

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Meh. I'm not one to post about everyday types of things since I don't see you guys on a daily basis, and the Lethbridge guys don't post here, so I just mention awesome stuff I do/have done.

Also, Chris's G&W and my DDD go about even (in his favor), but we didn't do that match-up today.

But yeah, I'll tone it down a bit.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
LUKE, can you talk to shiro when you have time and tell him to confirm feb 6th as the melee monthly? I don't have msn installed on my computer at the moment and the date's coming up pretty quick so I need him to know.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
No, they're right. That and impatience are two bad traits of mine.

Are there any DDD players in Alberta though that could offer some tips? I just get completely wrecked by Diddy.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
saying I beat so and so and saying stocks and percentages is really annoying. A simple ggs will do or smacktalk.
If you mean the SSB 64 thing against you that was implied as a joke >_> at how I had everything working for me and I still lost. Normal matches obviously I get 4-5 stocked against you.

But yes, yes.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'm hosting tomorrow. Let me know on here if you're coming or not.

I expect this to be relatively low key. Like... 4 people at most lol. I don't care how many people show up, but this is my prediction.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No, they're right. That and impatience are two bad traits of mine.

Are there any DDD players in Alberta though that could offer some tips? I just get completely wrecked by Diddy.
DDD vs diddy is harrrrddddd! Simple things I can say is just stay in the air a lot. DDD cannot use the bananas well, so either throw them up in the air, or shield throw to grab when diddy approaches. DI is really important since you can tank all of his moves, and kill him early with a utilt or even a bair/fair. Don't go for the CG too much cause you'll get *****. But the most important thing is to just air camp and capitalize on everything diddy messes up on. Not much more I can say other than watching videos of real DDD mains playing diddy.

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
February oshi-
Name stolen from sid.

Where: 135 Deersaxon Circle SE, Calgary, AB
When: Sunday, January 31st. roughhly starting at noon - 1
What: Melee teams and singles
Why: I was bored

Entry fee: TBD. Either $2, or free.

Rules: Basically no items, we're doing the old randoms, not stage striking. counterpicks are basically, well, teh standard stuff, but anything is allowed if both players agree.

If you can bring a TV or a setup, please do so.

Confirmed list:
-Alex

T-block

B2B TST
Luke plays D3 vs. Diddy well. It's not exactly easy for Diddy either considering he has to get D3 to 200% before he can kill reliably. Edgeguard well and it'll be a lot easier - it's pretty hard for Diddy to get off the ledge safely if he doesn't have a banana in hand.

Top Bottom