• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I wanted to smash with some people in winnipeg but like

where the **** are they.

get on smashboards plz.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
well i have time tomorrow. If they wanna smash, tell them to come down with a set up and an extra controller to the radisson hotel.

lol.

and by set up I mean, smash, a gc, and a tv.

>_>

Tyson651

Smash Lord
IMBA?

and oh jeez kevin. when u said lets team i thought u meant in friendlies and stuff.

its like im breaking kevin's heart or something.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
You've never heard of that?

It's like when someone goes on vacation or something and they're not comfortable leaving their house unoccupied for two weeks or something, so they get someone to live in their house for that time. I've done that for my aunt once.

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
I'll come to sundayoshi or whatever it's called, I will team with Tyson, I will try to drink more tonight, I'll try to come to paul's tuournament, David lives across the street from me now

That is all.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol not really.

i dont see whats so scary about leaving ur house unless u live in a really bad neighbourhood.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
well thieves move around and take note of who isn't home somewhere, and they tend not to rob people close to where they live.

If the same house is dark for 3 or 4 days straight it's pretty safe for them to sack it on the 5th day. Having someone in the house every 3 or 4 days deters them from trying.

Haven't you seen home alone??

Stevo

Smash Champion
also, they have a bunch of pets.

often its enough to ask your neighbours to keep an eye out on your house or whatnot, but this house is pretty big and is on an acreage, so neighbours cant really see what is going on.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lol it's okay eric, we're just pulling your leg

anybody have a clue when, where, and how the RR is being organized?
I don't think they were just joking around, but I guess he got it so w.e

so I just woke up so I don't think I'll be coming. XD

was up until 6 AM doing some things with somebody, sorry
??

????

lol I think you know haha

edit: if somebody hosts late this week, I'll come
?????????

no way

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Also, Chris's G&W and my DDD go about even (in his favor), but we didn't do that match-up today.
Can even be in someones favour?

TRUE STORY

did anyone else get annoyed when husband/wife (dunno which it was) would say that every 5 seconds?
I think it was Wife, Husband never used to get to talk on any recordings cause nobody cared about them, just wife was a *****.

Get it?

if levi is teaming with me, confirm me then for teams.
if you guys hadn't pre-arranged it, I'd call you an *******, because thats basically saying "if I'm winning teams, then I'll play"

But I know you better. You just love good teammates.

tyson and levi on teams is IMBA., especially when they re double cf ! T.T
I dunno what IMBA means, but next tournament we're teaming if Tyson and Levi are teaming (sorry but me and Levi are the team we've been playing for a long time) cause seriously, we'll win.

edit: Tyson and Levi are chumps in teams.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
pfft, again, tyson and levi are chumps, I can take them on if I have somebody else who understands teams.

Me and Riley could do it if Riley wasn't PLAYING LINK! FFFFFFFFFFF.

Also, why does every ****** and their dog have to host when I'm gone? I'm actually getting kinda upset.

So who likes Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and wants to start a 4 player game with me and Riley? You'd have to actually like it enough to play through it, and be semi-serious, cause an hour of trolling might as well be me punching you in the face for an hour, It'd be more fun for everyone. Cause it's a long game and you kinda need to play together every time.

edit: Kevin that means you have to be willing to come over to mine or rileys house along with whoever else wants to and play it. Cause curling is no excuse.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
if you guys hadn't pre-arranged it, I'd call you an *******, because thats basically saying "if I'm winning teams, then I'll play"

But I know you better. You just love good teammates.

I dunno what IMBA means, but next tournament we're teaming if Tyson and Levi are teaming (sorry but me and Levi are the team we've been playing for a long time) cause seriously, we'll win.

edit: Tyson and Levi are chumps in teams.
pfft, again, tyson and levi are chumps, I can take them on if I have somebody else who understands teams.

Me and Riley could do it if Riley wasn't PLAYING LINK! FFFFFFFFFFF.
LAWL qq

levi and i agreed on teaming about 2 years ago back when i was teaming with joel,

but seriously to me it just sounds like u're a big cry baby about me teaming with levi.

i honestly dont really mind. i would team with someone like victor or luke but we're not in edmonton are we?

its ok, u dont need to whine anymore ok? u can team with levi.

paul, want to team?

ps. i miss edmonton, where no one really cares and just wants to have fun. <3

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
itt tyler brags about getting laid
In the worst way. It's that really annoying situation where a person hints at something, then says it's not a big deal when they either could just tell all in the first place or keep quiet. It's like a hard-to-get mindgame but exponentially more bothersome because you can't really win (and by win, I mean skip BS). You either prod for more information and they either explain or do some more obscure hinting (what they want), say something sympathetic or empathetic or even negative and giving them attention (what they want), or doing absolutely nothing (possibly what they want). All of them are possibilities and you have no idea which.

ps. i miss edmonton, where no one really cares and just wants to have fun. <3
Hahahaha where have I heard that one before.

Also I've been on Smashboards way too much today.

inb4tyler

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
edit: p.s: Tyler funny story, a lot of people on the boards get laid, all the time.

Top Bottom