• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
mikeP is teaming with jarrod lol

and levi, yes i am for serious.

i have a work/school alternate program so im going to work for 8 months and i just got a job from calgary.

edit: hey luke, wanna team?

edit2: when are u getting to apoc vic?
K well I am guessing this is a joke, but I am somewhat desperate. You serious? If not, Victor probably will be super late for teams so just team with me instead if this happens.

T-block

B2B TST
eff guys

everyone better be dedicated to getting their matches done if people are coming late. i gotta leave at 4 and i'd hate to ditch tyler when we're still in.

either that or eliminate us quick plz

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
**** man. Does Mike P have a teammate? Like he's kinda out of my league, but if he's available let him know I am as well.
You ask Carl without saying anything, but Mike P is out of your league?

and levi, yes i am for serious.
Oh hot ****, what've you got for housing?

nobody is coming on time / at all tomorrow >_>

might as well be canceled this month. 2 months heads up and people still can't plan ahead of time...
Wait, is that a blue name you have? Cause it looks blue to me.

I need a teammate for tomorrow!
DO NOT PICK LUKE

I am desperate.
my spacing isn't really bad other than trying to space a tipper on a sleeping jigglypuff
So your spacing is bad.

(to avoid you being luke at me, basically, if you don't know where the tipper is how can you space it otherwise)

yes it does
I lol'd

Luke, teams?
NOOOO SID I WONT FORGIVE YOU (unless you teamkill lol)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i was joking. but if it becomes to the point where my team will get disqualified cause vic is TOO LATE then ill team with anyone.

as for housing, i got nothing yet. i have a few connections that are asking around but ya.

do u guys roommate?

edit: i think the reason he got those 6 knees is that his knees are basically low from the overuse prior to the combo.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hi luke, u are teamless now.

but do not despair, because if vic is too late, i will team with u :)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey guys, bring setups if you can. I have NO clue what Shiro is doing with setups, he didn't tell me anything and he didn't mention anything so...

I think there's a bunch of TVs there but I think they might need gamecubes and melee.

Luke, do you need a ride?

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Sid I'll team with you, but honestly I was under the impression you didn't like me very much :\.
As a rule I try to be kind to everyone.

Although this is not indicative of the previous statement, I actually do have a teammate now. He called me this morning and said he's taking the day off work to come to this, so I can't ditch him now, and it was before I read your post. Sorry!

I haven't had a solid teams partner since Mike left :(

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hey guys, bring setups if you can. I have NO clue what Shiro is doing with setups, he didn't tell me anything and he didn't mention anything so...

I think there's a bunch of TVs there but I think they might need gamecubes and melee.

Luke, do you need a ride?
was definitely worrying about this.

I will bring one cube.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
sid me and u were beast ***

maybe i should play this gaem moar lmao

might chill with you homies later so peace

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Are you serious? Wtf were you thinking when you posted this?
Uhhh, What?

Can I get somebody to back me on this one? Carl and Mike are in the same league, right?

do u guys roommate?

edit: i think the reason he got those 6 knees is that his knees are basically low from the overuse prior to the combo.
We don't roommate. Also wtf, Stale moves in melee don't actually matter.

I haven't had a solid teams partner since Mike left :(
It's been sad since he left.

I kinda don't wanna go. And then have my brawl set up used for melee >_>

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I was playing melee last SK, there was definitely melee there. The guy left who brought melee maybe, so that's why it was turned into blazblue? I am pretty sure that's what happened. And Mark is pretty serious about not having melee on his wii+tv, he's coming to play brawl with the few people there that will play it, so don't **** around or me/him will personally snap the melee in front of your face :).

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Yeah seriously, if you damaged my disc in the slightest I would rip your controller in half.

Top Bottom