• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Tourny was fun guys, i am glad i came and i must say i think my brackets were a lil unfair :\ but all in all i got alot of smash in! and btw sid i am still crying over that luigi KO.

I didn't know whether to post here or the tourny thread so if i was supposed to post on the other one sry.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
BC vs AB. If you Calgary people step it up by December 15/16, I daresay they'll allow you to play >.>

We might be able to pull off 10vs10. Although... 10 BC smashers is a lot. So far, people who are interested in attending are

1) John (Hitsugaya)
2) Eric (Bluntedobject_10)
3) Adam (xXx-Noobking-xXx)
4) Ryan (Cowear)
5) Tiep (Patooty)
6) Manuel (duh)
7) Tony (dieslow)
8) Robbie (Genesis FTW)
9) David (The BEEF)
10) Keith? Robyextreme? Maybe Gamepro?
Am I allowed to participate in the AB vs BC crew battle? I'm past BC player, and it's given that everyone on the list is better than I...But really you can't call it a AB crew if theres only players from Edmonton =P

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hahaha, we could scrounge up calgary guys to get in there.

I mean, look at the tournament results, theres... 3? calgarians in there.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I expect the PT to be a joke character...I mean theres some involvement with stamina and a limitation to how often you can change the pokemon...
Fix'd

Pokemon trainer to me sounds like a joke, like an awesome character, but sorta like pichu in melee, does anyone play them seriously? (I do not need randall or someone who knows a pichu main to come and show me there is, you can choose your own character you only play for jokes while you shout hilarious things)

my question: does charizard have multiple jumps?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Most epic dinner I've ever had consisted of the repetition of the phrase, "THIS IS DELICIOUS" and a discussion of linksys.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I guess. Its only an 1 hour and a half or so.
Too bad we just have myself and Sean here.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Fergie likes Trix, in her video a black guy has the box painted on his chest.

I like your falco, I almost, ALMOST beat it that last match

Top Bottom