• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Where's my hero, of fox. Fastfox, and his sly sidekick, FalseFalco!

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's the crappy thing about restaurant jobs. Eg, me and Sid were trying to coordinate schedules this weekend and it's always he's done at 3 and I start at 5, so with travel time we would get an hour of stuff done, if that. Hopefully I see you @ Sid's Tues? Same with you Alphicans.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah take advantage of the opportunity.

Too bad though. I guess i'll see you at a potential cast4 smashfest and/or At Melee's End.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
I have a house now! If people bring their own sleeping bag and food I could house 20 people!

(but I hope I won't have too)

kithkin

Smash Champion
oh sweet you moved into it? niiice. where is it located again?

also, might wanna mention that in the proper thread for it.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Brad I swear to god I'm gonna punch you in the face irl for not paying attention ever and making me want to be an hero so much

kithkin

Smash Champion
BE A HERO CARL.

What do you mean not paying attention? I dont remember anyone ever saying where joel went, at least not seriously.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
This thread needs a link to the power rankings so i don't have to look for it so often, and vice versa.

Maybe like one of those things about where people live like the bc guys have too

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
This thread needs a link to the power rankings so i don't have to look for it so often, and vice versa.

Maybe like one of those things about where people live like the bc guys have too
lolz our thread has a link to our PR =P

and one of those cool things with location too! mariownage has been in BC too long yayuhz!

Top Bottom