• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Nice job erasing everybody but me :)

...I'm pretty sure JAPMAN could've been left on there since he's moving to Calgary.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
oh right, i forgot about mr japman.

Anyways should i get started on this beast?
I'll probably need everyone who wants to be on it to post again becuase i know i'll forget someone

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
LMFAO. Okay, I can send you the Excel spreadsheet and it'll be easier... that way. By the way those white lines you see there were bloody hard to draw and postion. omfg. and when you "sort" in excel, it messes up the line positions. lol. so don't sort until you're done the list.

Why don't you just make a list of people who you've seen post, and if someone's left out, let them post? that way this thread wont be spammed [EVEN further].

lmfao.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'm good at excel. >.> not gonna do it though, maybe one time at your house levi I'll do it. I dont have what I'd need.

Not like theres much to excel anyways,

but yeah I'd want to be on it despite unranked-ness. I WILL CHANGE THAT SOON!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
This thread needs a link to the power rankings so i don't have to look for it so often, and vice versa.

Maybe like one of those things about where people live like the bc guys have too
I did talk to Joel about updating this thread at some point, but alas, it's more or less out of my hands.

But of course, you could always use www.proimpact.ca and jump around CCSC threads using the handy-dandy navigational user menu under the "SmashBoards CP" link:

But I can't really blame you for not using it, I suppose; the website isn't as up-to-date as I would like it to be due to this mad flurry of rankings, bi-weeklies, Red Deers and massive December tournaments. In time, in time. . . .

Speaking of which, let me know if you plan to hold a tournament anywhere in Central Canada and we'll try and get the info up on this webpage. I am perfectly able to grant users news-publishing privileges at proimpact.ca as well, so it's not a bad hub for pertinent updates. Hosting a smashfest at your house? Why not post a short news bit about it? Forming a new crew? Now that's a story! Sid wavedashed? Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

*continues dreaming*

LMFAO. Okay, I can send you the Excel spreadsheet and it'll be easier... that way. By the way those white lines you see there were bloody hard to draw and postion. omfg. and when you "sort" in excel, it messes up the line positions. lol. so don't sort until you're done the list.
That sounds like an Excel spreadsheet that we don't need. :laugh: My work-life for the last year or so has been, much to my chagrin, almost completely focused on mastering Microsoft Excel so I can say that there's surely no reason why you shouldn't be able to sort a list and keep the "line positions" intact.

In any case, what is this about? I couldn't read the majority of this past bit of conversation because the spam is such a frustrating waste of my time. Are you trying to compile yet another catalog of Central Canada smashers or something?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I wished Randall lived in BC, he would be greatly appreciated here. He would thrive more, I think.

The lines are drawn in - I think Excel understood some of them to be cell-dividing lines, and when the entries were sorted, it carried some of them along, leaving odd blanks. Hard work for me, at least. I'm sure you would pwn it in 2 seconds.

You Central Canadians. You guys lack oceans, Peaches, and most of you lack mountains. Also, the Americans below you guys aren't as sexy as ours. You guys don't have enough smashfests. I think if each of you found a training buddy of almost the same skill, you guys would flourish tremendously and **** everything.

BY THE WAY, BC VS ALBERTA CREW BATTLES? WHAT?
6 ON 6? OKAY!

Deal. Joo pick your 6, we'll pick ours.

Hopefully there will be more than 5 EC players, and so the ones that come can make a crew too!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
We don't have enough smashfests?? Are you serious?? :lol: Jesus, we've got bi-weeklies at my house every second Sunday, including the Sunday after tomorrow which is the Red Deer tournament, plus I'm periodically driving down south to smash with the people on the other side of the city. If it weren't for the ultimate phailure of technology, we'd have more videos than the rest of Canada combined. :)

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
That kinda reminds me, Randall would I be the other person who knows what's going on in Calgary? becuase like edmonton has both joel and carl
and you're like the mob boss of the north, would i be one of the south?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I think Manuel means Edmonton. And he's right about Edmonton. We don't really smash alot.

But to be extremely self-righteous, at the moment Edmonton doesn't really need to smash lots to keep up with the rest of Central Canada.

I'm sure that will change eventually and I'll make some kind of organized effort at bi-weeklies, but until then its pretty slack.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
You Edmontonians and your lack of oceans!

Haha, I would prefer not be thought of as a "mob boss" of anything--I'm just the one with the initiative to do things, not an authoriSTOMP!tative figure. :)

So I can't exactly appoint you mob boss of the south, Levi, because I don't have that kind of authority, but you are definitely more savvy with the smash happenings than most people in Calgary. More importantly, you have a pretty good sense of discretion (usually) when it comes to making judgment calls as to what should be posted for new bi-weekly attendants and such. You are, if nothing else, one of the few people that I could trust to explain the community to someone new, or even host a tournament in my absence if it came down to it.

*cookie*

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Epic, cookie get.

The reference thing is that if someone new comes along and is like omg is there smashers in my area they can look at it and be like omg there's these guys here. maybe i should post in the thread to try to find them or perhaps give them a pm

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
We don't have enough smashfests?? Are you serious?? :lol: Jesus, we've got bi-weeklies at my house every second Sunday, including the Sunday after tomorrow which is the Red Deer tournament, plus I'm periodically driving down south to smash with the people on the other side of the city.
Again with the Jesus, Randall?
I think Manuel means Edmonton. And he's right about Edmonton. We don't really smash alot.

But to be extremely self-righteous, at the moment Edmonton doesn't really need to smash lots to keep up with the rest of Central Canada.
Given, you are keeping up with the rest of Central Canada, but what about keeping up with the West Coast? We need all of you to be as good as vwins by the time they come =] .

I personally don't go to many OOS tournaments, but adam and friends do. and I dare say I'm at least on par with them. As in, I've placed top 3 in the last million tournaments. If we are all playing [a lot?] and playing well, I should hope you guys do so as well. =)

btw BC vs AB crews #3? How many people? Let's do it!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
BC vs AB. If you Calgary people step it up by December 15/16, I daresay they'll allow you to play >.>

We might be able to pull off 10vs10. Although... 10 BC smashers is a lot. So far, people who are interested in attending are

1) John (Hitsugaya)
2) Eric (Bluntedobject_10)
3) Adam (xXx-Noobking-xXx)
4) Ryan (Cowear)
5) Tiep (Patooty)
6) Manuel (duh)
7) Tony (dieslow)
8) Robbie (Genesis FTW)
9) David (The BEEF)
10) Keith? Robyextreme? Maybe Gamepro?

Top Bottom