• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Yeah, I forgot about that. OH ****.. I can actually make tapes here at home then just give them to Carl..

Hmmm..

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
It would surprise me if you could do everything that Silent Wolf does with the same level of consistency, to be honest. I just think that you're a smarter player than that. :)

FastFox

BRoomer
Playing flashy has nothing to do with being smart.

Tournament play is far different, obviously. I play straightforward and to the point. Friendlies I let loose.

Joel you're not as technical as me, you have seen nothing, give up. :p
Any videos of me online are definitely not a good technical display of my Fox. That tech skill vid was a rushed piece of **** with nothing of mention in it really. 1v1s weren't hand picked.
I'd be impressed if you could impress me with one of your vids....

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'd be impressed if you could impress me with one of your vids....
lol.

yeah, silentwolf knows what he's doing with the flashy. That vid was disappointing, but I played against him and just went 'wow'.

He 6-0'd me last tournament after I had beaten Eric, Zeru, Eggz, and gamepro (ranked 8th in BC). I didn't expect to get beaten that bad, but it happens.

And he looked cool doing it, too.

FastFox

BRoomer
Whoa, Otto, calm down there.

I attempted to tape myself doing some flashy stuff, and the result was matched Silent Wolf speed and accuracy, yet less consistency, like Randall said. If I work on it, I may be able to get myself up there.

I never said I was more technical than you, Otto, I simply stated that I can do everything that you can. How I apply technical skill to my game - whether it be a friendly match or a tourney, is still unknown to very many people. I have no videos, and I plan on keeping it that way until I feel as though the right opportunity has presented itself. Videos only raise arguments and uneducated critique; something I'm not going to expose myself to.

To be honest, when I first started to play extremely technically, I thought I'd never find anyone who could do the same stuff as I did. Then I saw some of your videos and I was like, HO**** RIVALRY.

You also must remember, Canada is MUCH different from the States in terms of skill. A lot of well-known Canadian players can't go head to head with a well-known American player because of a huge skill gap. As far as Edmonton goes, we miraculously manage to keep up with the rest of Canada without smashing once or twice every week, which is something I'm very proud of.

You may have the most technical American Fox, which I say with confidence because I've been impressed by you before, however I plan on having the most technical Canadian Fox. Once I get the title, I was hoping you and I could make a collaboration showoff video, just to show people how ****'s done around here.

Kudos.

EDIT: And it's pronounced FuhFox

I wasn't trying to attack you or insult you or anything. I'm just saying, when someone thinks they can do everything I can do, It makes me mad, because very few have seen everything i can do. very few meaning 2 people. I could have made that very same tech skill video over a year ago. I could have done anything in any matches online over a year ago. the best has yet to come. ^^
I should be posting some better matches soon.

FastFox

BRoomer
But the same thing goes for me, you know?
I have no videos out, so people assume I can't do things. Maybe I can't do everything you can, and I'm betting that's true, but there's always the possibility that I can, just not to the extent that you do. I think that when the best comes, it'll be Canada's most technical Fox vs. America's most technical Fox.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Agreed levi.
says the sheik player =P .

Technical stuff is fun to do. I find I entertain myself a bit more. Also, silentwolf is living proof that it's not useless - you really quite have to play him to see what I mean.

You can teach yourself new things and experiment with strategies that other people can't/don't do. It's fun times.

FastFox

BRoomer
I think you'd be wasting your time, Manli.

I never really did get to sit down with you and show off, lol. Maybe this time?

I'd definitely improved tech-wise since CT3 at an immense level. Whatever tho, I look forward to awesome Fox dittos when you come anyways.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Haha, I like how everyone improves at an immense level since the last tournament. :) Joel, how is it that you tend to lurk around on here and are never on MSN? This is counter-productive to the panel.

Top Bottom