• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
those are like the easiest courses, and basically the econ courses that u would take anyway.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Yes lol. Brad, why do you have so many accounts o_O
lol I just decided to finally show you (well actually show Joel) how little force banning me has.

May be the most bull**** I've ever seen in one post. Whichever one comes first doesn't matter in the least tbh. If out of towners are going to travel for a tournament, they'd most likely be committed for at least two days. I'll assume your first point was an attempt to troll brawl.

And yeah, ever heard of out of towners you play brawl?

Also who the hell is this guy? Brad with two accounts now? Jesus christ.

=3 Although I was bad talking brawl, I was jus' bad talking it, I wasn't trying to troll or anything.

P.S: Trust me, more out of towners will come for melee than brawl. Mainly because the only out of towners that will regularily come to alberta tournaments, are other alberta players, and you know very well that mostly everyone here plays melee > brawl.

How many people actually play both games? 2? Luke and Dan?
Both games? theres three...

I play both, if we're talking 64 and melee, and I play brawl for fun if anyone ever asks me to.

1. um, its called friendlies?

2. melee is faster than brawl to finish, so if brawl is put on sunday.. THEN SUNDAY WILL BE LONGER.

honestly, the only thing u know is how to troll brawl. but u have no idea urself.

"brawl can be sunday, that way they can leave if they have to." um, u do know that many people enjoy brawl and not melee? i hate brawl, but at least have some respect for it and the people that play it. jesus have some common sense.
lol I respect it, even ask Tyler, I had a legitimate conversation on msn concerning his rules for ADAT2 for brawl, even though all I do is diss it on here.

But yeah I am just dissing brawl cause I hate it competitively

Tyson I really wouldn't get into things like that with Brad, because sadly I am pretty sure he knows all of those things. He's just some guy who thinks he's special because he knows a mod but got banned so now he's going out of his way to make a point by spamming and trolling all over the place.
Uhhh, knowing a mod (who actually is a guy who's treated me like **** since I've known him) gives ME no special rights at all =/

I actually thought I had more before he was a mod, because the other mods would never ban me, and I knew that very well, they were good guys, and I had fun with them. (especially Lanowen, cause he knew I was just having fun)

And in case you havn't noticed, I actually post decently now, most of my posts are AT LEAST a paragraph, and I'm not even trolling, you just think anyone who disagrees with your exact values and expresses it openly is a troll

I dunno about you guys, but I could never play melee properly after playing brawl. My timing gets ****ed up. All the buffering bull****.

this is not brawl bashing, this is posting why I would agree with Brad saying the melee should be played before brawl. I am not discussing this further with anyone. If you want to argue with me, go look at my post in brad's brawl pr thread, it contains pretty much everything you can argue about on the topic.
NO LEVI YOU'RE WRONG

I say Melee and brawl done in 1 hour on Friday, we all go for tea on Saturday, and Rock'em Sock'em Robots tournament Sunday.
This.

edit: lol guys fun fact: I've never posted in anything but quick reply.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
So I'm guessing there's no smash today? I can't find any posts from Matt confirming it. Oh well, smash yesterday was fun, Jim and I were watching videos of piranhas eating mice. :)

LOL AT LUKE'S MSG IN VICTOR'S QUOTE

HAHAHAH owned.
lol I think this is partially my fault, because people were walking by and overhearing our conversation about "OMG LUKE LOST TO A GIRL?" and then people were like "What? LUKE LOST TO A GIRL?"

Stevo

Smash Champion
i vouch that econ 10x courses are easy stuff.

100 level psych courses are easy **** too.... wait.... all 100 courses that arent sciences are easy.

wait, and language classes are hard too.

so cause lots of you talked about pokemon, i decided to look into it.

high level play actually seems pretty intense/mindgamey

and i remember there was a discussion about Bellyzard or whatever. (and i like the old school pokemon)

I realise it gets beat by "phazers" (which is people that use whirlwind and such) why do people use fire punch for it? Like, who is gonna switch in something that is weak to fire... i realise blaze helps it, and STAB, but why not a flying type attack (which still gets stab) and like Earthquake. I mean chances are they will switch in like a rock type, or like a fire type to absorb fire, which earthquake takes care of, and wing attack or fly or whatever could handle the rest im sure.... I dunno im kinda new to this stuff.

oh i guess stealth rock ***** him too.... i uno, put a rapid spin or your team?

lol pokemon makes me laugh cause you get those rediculous things happuning with chance.

altho the first 250 are the best still.

WHY DOES IT TAKE SO GODDAM LONG TO GET GOOD TMS!!!!!!!!!111

and wtf how do you get explosion TM. ****

in red and blue you just missingno glitch that ****

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
i vouch that econ 10x courses are easy stuff.

100 level psych courses are easy **** too.... wait.... all 100 courses that arent sciences are easy.

wait, and language classes are hard too.

so cause lots of you talked about pokemon, i decided to look into it.

high level play actually seems pretty intense/mindgamey

and i remember there was a discussion about Bellyzard or whatever. (and i like the old school pokemon)

I realise it gets beat by "phazers" (which is people that use whirlwind and such) why do people use fire punch for it? Like, who is gonna switch in something that is weak to fire... i realise blaze helps it, and STAB, but why not a flying type attack (which still gets stab) and like Earthquake. I mean chances are they will switch in like a rock type, or like a fire type to absorb fire, which earthquake takes care of, and wing attack or fly or whatever could handle the rest im sure.... I dunno im kinda new to this stuff.

oh i guess stealth rock ***** him too.... i uno, put a rapid spin or your team?

lol pokemon makes me laugh cause you get those rediculous things happuning with chance.

altho the first 250 are the best still.

WHY DOES IT TAKE SO GODDAM LONG TO GET GOOD TMS!!!!!!!!!111

and wtf how do you get explosion TM. ****

in red and blue you just missingno glitch that ****
Well I dont' know that much about Pokemon but maybe it's an egg move that you can only get by breeding (Explosion, I mean).

If you have a flash cart you can pretty much just build your own team by downloading pokesav.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
So, I competed in a Brawl tournament that I actually organized all by myself for a school event on Sunday, and I have to say, Brawl isn't as bad as I thought it was. I enjoyed myself a lot, even though I only played Marth.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
probably cause everyone u played with sucked and when u start playing with people like dan or luke, ull think brawl is even gayer.

i thought that too.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Everyone that played sucked, save for Grand Lethal, who showed up and Dedede ***** me. I introduced myself, found out he posted here, and linked him to this thread.

New friends +1. His name is Adam.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
So, I competed in a Brawl tournament that I actually organized all by myself for a school event on Sunday, and I have to say, Brawl isn't as bad as I thought it was. I enjoyed myself a lot, even though I only played Marth.
I'm happy to hear this.

Like any fighting game, it's much broader than depicted by first impression. You'll be even more surprised the more you play, this game just keep's getting better and better. And I'll totally play you sometime Joel!

Just don't play Luke he spams!!!

lolol

and tyson lol if I just started playing Melee and I faced M2K and got ***** I don't think I would play the game ever again either </3

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
TBH, I wouldn't mind playing brawl.

But the instant someone pulls planking or some stupid **** like that I'd just unplug my controller and leave.

EDIT: Okay you people, listen up.

On Sunday (That's April 26), I'll be hosting Melee (and melee only)

The time is TBA but honestly it can be from 10 am to midnight if you guys want (assuming I can wake up that early).

Tyson can come, but I need confirmation from everyone else.

Top Bottom