• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yeah dawg
I'm looking at flights and we best book soon. I'm thinking friday morning -> monday evening is cheapest...

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
ive already booked with airmiles. They give really bad times though; I could either take 6:30am or 10pm to leave on friday <___<, I picked 6:30am oh god.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol better plans huh? xD

=D Yes for sure! Thanks for the offer. I was just able to copy to classes my friend spent hours trying to build. lolol. But I do still need help setting up second term, and where to fit my elective. I heard psychology doesn't have a final. O:

It does.

10lolyou'rewrong

Sid & Carl come on Sunday.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Unless you get good at brawl, this is the only exception. I am down for melee though. Same sweater all day every day.
looks like im a lone wolf.

who wants to be my teammate for melee? next one was suppose to be victor, but hes having his gay moment with lukey boy.

edit: only your first semester of ur first year has the elective. your 2nd semester doesnt have an elective. just follow the guideline.

Term 1

CHEM 103 (3-1s-3/2)

ENGG 100 (1-0-0)

ENGG 130 (3-0-2)

MATH 100 (3-0-2)

PHYS 130 (3-0-3/2)

Complementary Studies Elective (3-0-0)

Term 2

CHEM 105 (3-0-3/2)

ENCMP 100 (3-0-1.5)

ENGG 101 (1-0-0)

EN PH 131 (3-1s-3/2)

MATH 101 (3-0-1)

MATH 102 (3-0-1)

oh and also, dont worry about chem 103/105 seminars. they're empty classes, meaning its basically u go there if u have questions but useless to have anyway cause u can just go anytime u want during their office hours.

and also encmp 100 labs are w/e too. they're just there to help with ur assignments, but i never went to one anyway, its useless too since the assignments are actually pretty easy. and thats even with just playing tetris on ds against my friend every class.

so the seminars and the lab, just put them anywhere on ur schedule. dont need to make them at good times cause just imagine they're "empty". so just throw em somewhere so u can design a better schedule with ur other labs and lectures.

and if psych didnt have a final, u wouldnt be able to take it. electives in engineering must have a written final component to it lol.

and psych does have a final, like what matt stated.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
LOL owned.

looks like ur partner sleeps around a lot lukey boy.

edit: but actually, u ditched me for victor, so its pretty much karma that victor would ditch u for me.

edit: so you3 is may 8th. when is sou kawaii's melee tourney?

ill need a partner to join me for 1st place melee doubles for both. :)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
LOL owned.

looks like ur partner sleeps around a lot lukey boy.

edit: but actually, u ditched me for victor, so its pretty much karma that victor would ditch u for me.

edit: so you3 is may 8th. when is sou kawaii's melee tourney?

ill need a partner to join me for 1st place melee doubles for both. :)
WTF MELEE TOURNEY COMING UP??!?!?!11

Interesting....

Alphicans

Smash Hero
?Tyson I am not ditching you. CT5 isn't happening ( I am assuming) and that's what you said you'd team with me for. Too be honest I didn't even think that we'd team for this, so I thought I'd need to find a partner.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats fine lol.

i want a teammate better than me :/

i've been use to that kind of teams cause of old days with joel lmao

Tyson651

Smash Lord
rofl lol. thats pretty sad :/

and encmp isnt that useful lol. well, i guess compared to the other courses a bit, but not really.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh lol.

well, thats not too bad then. unless u're thinking of CPCs

not to mention software and computer engineers will need these too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jack Law:
Jack's posts on smashboards will always include 3 or more asterisks and/or question marks.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Wtf guys, why are you questioning Stevo?

Steve's Law:
Steve's posts are never wrong. In fact, sighting a Steve post thats on topic is like catching a rare pokemon.

See: Levi's Law

Tyler's Law:
Tylers posts will always contain at least one wrong statement or stupid question.

Exp: See Luke's Law

Luke's Law:
Lukes posts will always contain at least one wrong statement or stupid question. Usually tending to be the opposite of Tylers last post.

Footnote: Luke also has a tendency to think he actually plays Young Link

Stevo

Smash Champion
If you throw Luigi off the stage, he'll keep side B-ing until he dies.
only if you are a bad team mate and let him die.

he serisouly neutral air kicks you any time you even think of touching him with an attack.

lol did anyone else run a tournament mode with CPUs when they first got melee to see who would win XD

also this thread has too many posts, I cant keep up and read everything anymore

Top Bottom