• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
**** I just sneezed. and at the same time noticed they took double posts off of the pount counter it looks like?

Smash Cadet
What do you mean another ban?

I'm not getting banned this time.

Not for a little while at least, I need to stay in contact with Forward if I wanna play him.

P.S: for those of you who really are as out of the loop as Luke seems to be, I've been banned over 10 times (full bans, I'm excluding temp bans)

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Brad, stop with the double posting and ****.
I'm allowing this account to exist as long as it follows some rules and whatnot.
Edit your posts, etc.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Am I really making a difference, guys?

Edit: Something about one line posts, etc etc.

I'm kind of surprised that there's still no wikis about anyone from Saskatchewan.

Smash Cadet
I am following some rules and whatnot.

Dude if post count doesnt apply here, why is it even a rule not to double post? Honestly. I don't even.

Joel, banning me never stopped me =/ But seriously, I will double post here and there, nothing excessive like I did when I was TRYING to get banned, for example, that time you banned me. Yeah, that time was on purpose. But now I'll follow the rules to an extent.

But you can't change my opinion on double posts. A set of double posts, are still just as invalid as one spam post. Which are EVERYWHERE in every canada thread, soooo, just let it go, I'll only do it here and there anyways, keeping it under control.

tl;dr Joel calm down, You have no power over me and I'm not out to get you.

Edit: Who said you were making a difference? Sask sucks I'm not surprised theres no wikis, and uhhh, We need to play in SF4 mang, with mics cause you're funny.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Am I really making a difference, guys?

Edit: Something about one line posts, etc etc.

I'm kind of surprised that there's still no wikis about anyone from Saskatchewan.
There'd be no wikis about alberta if Randall didn't have a wiki phase.

Generally, Smashwiki articles, unless it's like, super pros, are only people trying to gratify their ego. Smashwiki is lol.

I got SFIV btw, I need LIve now.

Smash Cadet
Yeah Smashwiki is kinda a joke, my article was repeatedly edited by person after person trying to make mine funny.

FastFox

BRoomer
Yeah, I was stoked on Victor being there.
Some good times.

He should have played Fox more though. Carl was offering up some **** that I need to learn to deal with more effectively.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol i knew someone was gonna say something about this.

the thing is, i played re5 on friday and saturday.

sunday i did nothing, it was such a bad weather out there and i felt really tired and ****ty so i didnt want to leave the house.

and i never convinced or even told other people to not go, what the hell are u even talking about

FastFox

BRoomer
Lol, Tyson, you realize competition isn't going to get much better than Carl, Matt, Jarret, Sid and I in Edmonton, right?

If you're not coming to get togethers because you don't want to play the same people, you'd might as well quit if you're not willing to travel out of the city.

Either that, or come for the sake of getting together as friends and having a good time. I've not once gone to a smashfest with the sole purpose of smashing. Not once.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ok, first of all, yes i do come smash for the sake of getting together as friends and having a good time.

but i had a friend over, weather was ****, smash is getting boring, and i was tired.

how do i have a good time if i seriously am so bored of smash and want to take a break from it?

playing the same people doesnt even help either if im already bored of smash.

all of this summing up together, the opportunity cost of staying home is much higher than going out to hang out with u guys for that sunday.

and dont give me some mumbo jumbo that i dont care about my friends or w/e cause it goes the same when u dont want to take the bus, and matt wants to sleep in.

FastFox

BRoomer
I didn't say anything about you not caring about your friends, I'm saying that you could have come out and we could have done something other than played smash.

And yeah, having a friend over is legit, but generally we all get together for the sake of getting together.

Come next time, Tyson. I missed your Jiggs :(

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
At Levi's End is rite now. postin vids later
I'm working on vids now. If I can get a program to convert from a playable DVD into workable video files, then we're gold.

EDIT: Alright I've got the files converted. Now, I simply have to chop them up into te individual matches and put them on youtube with terrible quality!

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING

next thing you'll say you just went to west ed with me to play ITG...

Matt: if it's black, yes.
only a select few are cool, AND CARL HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THEM.

wait for ITG, was it back when I really sucked? cause I sorta remember going and thought the arrows were ****ed up.

Top Bottom