• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Whether it was because of age or because I wasn't quite in the mood that day, I probably wouldn't take pride in having a smaller dongle in the case that my big one ever did break.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
It's Alex's Final Smash in Melee, it's been around forever.

Lol thanks? >_> My spacing was really off with Ganon IMO. You can tell when I read his tech on the grab EVERY time, but always missed the aerial ._.

P.S: I've gotten better IMO and I'm finally into playing smash seriously
i just love it when supafast techy foxes get shut down by obvious moves. I do it alllll the time
grats

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Anyone feel like hosting? I thought I would be able to but my sister is visiting from New Brunswick today and she's staying till Sunday. I might be able to host but it's highly unlikely (and probably rude).

Smash Cadet
Actually I was talking about that at the smashfest the other day, I'm pretty sure I will always know Carl for just uptilting with falco.

ALL THE TIME.

And it always worked

But he doesn't play falco now. =/

edit: chill out joel

Smash Cadet
Edit: actually that teams match of me and dan(***/COME) against Flux and Slayer (midgits with big *****?) was really funny cause me and Dan did that the whole time in match 2.

(Match 1 was Dan suiciding a bunch I think and me making a really funny epic comeback, that basically consisted of running around while they hit eachother, and placing a few good hits)

edit: chill out joel

Tyson651

Smash Lord
**** dan, i cant believe u lost.

all u did was suicide or get gimped at 60%.

NOW U KNO HOW MY FALCO FEELS AGAINST UR MARTH.

why didnt u go marth btw.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Luke, stop asking about CT5.

If you can fork out the resources we need to host it, then we can have it tomorrow for all I care. And it can be Brawl.

Otherwise, no Brawl at CT5, if CT5 EVER happens. Smash Bros. isn't as prominent in Edmonton as it used to be.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I didn't even ask about brawl. Holy ****. I just thought that since Carl has had it in May in the past, and it's almost April so I was just curious.

FastFox

BRoomer
I didn't even ask about brawl. Holy ****. I just thought that since Carl has had it in May in the past, and it's almost April so I was just curious.
Lol, well you were whining about CT5 having Brawl a few pages back, so I assumed that's what you were getting at once again.

Also, hi Tyson.

Smash Cadet
Oh hey, Joels being uptight again? I'm shocked.

I'm now handwriting it every post, chill out Joel.

Also Tyson, go to berkeley in california, they have university courses for starcraft.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol courses for starcraft? id get an A+, i kno so much about starcraft :)

id take that as an option

FalseFalco

Smash Master
double jump is the mark of a scared smash player

look at m2k's fox vs puff

thats how everyone plays vs puff. soooo gay

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I just watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory again. Like, the 1971 one. If you haven't done so... do it NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6fTniGdowI&feature=PlayList&p=CF65F75CB29E6C2B&index=0&playnext=1

I forgot how wonderful this movie was as a child. It's still fantastic. The musical numbers are very well done. And holy **** that tunnel scene! This movie is actually so much more hilarious now that I understand a lot of what's going on. There's also a lot of profound quotes that you never would have understood as a child.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
"I have yet to run into a good Bellyzard. You could sneeze on the thing and it's dead. I honestly don't think any variant of Charizard is viable in the current metagame."

Charizard one-shots anything that doesn't have Focus Sash. That's total Bullspit. It's "Lead in with a pokemon that can kill it in one shot or get swept".

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
"I have yet to run into a good Bellyzard. You could sneeze on the thing and it's dead. I honestly don't think any variant of Charizard is viable in the current metagame."

Charizard one-shots anything that doesn't have Focus Sash. That's total Bullspit. It's "Lead in with a pokemon that can kill it in one shot or get swept".
Not really... Simply have ANYTHING with Focus sash, which is common, or a decent priority move. Anything with Extreme speed, Quick attack even, Even things like Bullet Punch Prolly will kill.

On top of that, unless you actually manage to pass him AT LEAST +4 speed, he'll be outsped by a lot of things.

And, even with +6 attack, his coverage is balls and he may still get walled.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Not really... Simply have ANYTHING with Focus sash, which is common, or a decent priority move. Anything with Extreme speed, Quick attack even, Even things like Bullet Punch Prolly will kill.

On top of that, unless you actually manage to pass him AT LEAST +4 speed, he'll be outsped by a lot of things.

And, even with +6 attack, his coverage is balls and he may still get walled.
Not with Ninjask, it don't.

FastFox

BRoomer
Bellyzard sucks in standard hands down. The only way I could even see Bellyzard being used is if you've got a solid setup beforehand. Switch in Cresselia on a Pokemon you think your opponent will switch out , set up reflect or barrier or something, and switch in Bellyzard on your opponents switch. I dunno, something along those lines. Bellyzard as a lead = LOLOLOLOLOL R U SRS.

I should get Umbreon in here.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom