• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh wow. I think there are more people in AB that play brawl now. The "most of us play melee" saying shouldn't be used anymore.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
my control v = No regrets im blessed to say the old me dead and gone away

and i think he means most of us on here play melee lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
AIIIISSHHHHHH! You're back! =D

Uh i'm not sure. Most likely not Matt. Saturday is probably when i'm heading down to Edmonton.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Think of the people who frequent the board most often. Now take the percentage of that that play melee only.
Melee: Carl, Victor, Matt, Tyson, Levi, Turtlecake, Brad, Joel, Tyler, MikeW, MikeP

Brawl: Me, Darren, DevilWillCry, Smaci, Dan, Jack, Brandon, Yoshara, Kyle, Mark, Colin, DMK

Alex says he plays both. Ermine (Kevi?) plays both? But we are talking about the frequenters on the over all boards, and actually there are more brawlers, atm, who use the boards.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Melee: Carl, Victor, Matt, Tyson, Levi, Turtlecake, Brad, Joel, Tyler, MikeW, MikeP

Brawl: Me, Darren, DevilWillCry, Smaci, Dan, Jack, Brandon, Yoshara, Kyle, Mark, Colin, DMK

Alex says he plays both. Ermine (Kevi?) plays both? But we are talking about the frequenters on the over all boards, and actually there are more brawlers, atm, who use the boards.
Can you not read?

Frequent the board MOST OFTEN.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
DevilWillCry, Darren, and smaci(used to at least) frequent smashboards more often than you do. Colin contributes to the smash community. DMK is here often enough. Mark is always here. Dan is always here. Jacks is here often enough. Brandon is obviously evident. I am here. Yoshara is here when brawl is mentioned. And Kyle shows up with Yoshara. No Aish and this new guy. Sorry dude but the melee guys are like kinda outnumbered.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
DevilWillCry, Darren, and smaci(used to at least) frequent smashboards more often than you do. Colin contributes to the smash community. DMK is here often enough. Mark is always here. Dan is always here. Jacks is here often enough. Brandon is obviously evident. I am here. Yoshara is here when brawl is mentioned. And Kyle shows up with Yoshara. No Aish and this new guy. Sorry dude but the melee guys are like kinda outnumbered.
I was talking specifically about this thread. Sure they may have a few posts every now and then, but the people who play melee post like once a day at least.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why would you only mean this thread? Talking to people in edmonton who play brawl is pretty easy, probably just as easy as finding this thread. Actually considering they have posted in this thread as well, a long with many other brawl threads the probability of newcomers finding a brawl player in edmonton is higher than finding melee players, considering you guys pretty much exclusively post here.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol the last 4 pages or so consists of 2 brawlers, 3 multis (alex/dan/luke), and at least 6 melee guys that i can count lolol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You guys stayed up till 1:30am arguing about that? >_>

Also Luke, there's also Zach who's continually lurking, and there's Connor who sometimes trots in.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Levi, **** off with the spam.
Seriously, I don't want to have to temp ban you.
again.

Also, Carl and I hardly play anymore. We're probably going into hibernation for a while.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Levi, **** off with the spam.
Seriously, I don't want to have to temp ban you.
again.

Also, Carl and I hardly play anymore. We're probably going into hibernation for a while.
I nkow that you hardly play anymore... but Carl?

EDIT: **** this homework that's due in a half hour. Didn't realize it was so gay long.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wut. JOERU. We haven't played since forever. Same with Carl kinda. ):<

btw, i'm going to Edmonton tonight, so I might make it tomorrow. No promises though. Anytime after this weekend is pretty much guaranteed though. Gotta shop at WEM and have dim sum first.

If it's a cold day, then i could probably smash. =P

Top Bottom