• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Levi5

Smash Ace
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
hah! funny.

i study and go to class with two friends, (we're always in a group of 3) and one of them lives in hub. we always hang in his room, either doing hw or watching tv and stuff lol.

lol, smash at uofa would be fun, if u really want to lolol.

and yes, coop engg. cheme, u?

Trad Pet E.

ultra_nYo

Smash Cadet
Sup people. I've been interviewing players in the various scenes around Winnipeg and have gotten around to interviewing a smash player if you're interested here it is.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
He has some...interesting things to say about matchups

not really in keeping with common thought

if you know what i mean

kithkin

Smash Champion
"We’ll find out soon when BC top player blunted object comes to town, He placed 4th at the “At Melee’s end” tournament(Big Canadian tournament)."

Thats cool.

"If I have enough money I’d go to Alberta where the “top players” are located."

>_____>

"A lot of your top players are overrated in my opinion , but we’ll see when we actually play each other." (not directed at alberta or anyone specific)

LOLOLOL

edit: I remember Lickuid

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hey Carl, awhile ago when I faced your Doc you told me that you were trained by a guy named Mike.

Is this the same Mike?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=yoeDnbrkQq8

The reason why I ask is 'cause someone said he was from Canada so I was just wondering.
...thats ken

hence "king of smash" he's from california and he's on survivor.

I was trained by "mikemonkey" who's from edmonton

His REALLY OLD combo video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_NFIeRoCk

just realized you might not be totally ******** and might actually mean the doc

if so yes thats mike back in like '04 when he travelled to kens house back in the day

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
...thats ken

hence "king of smash" he's from california and he's on survivor.

I was trained by "mikemonkey" who's from edmonton

His REALLY OLD combo video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_NFIeRoCk

just realized you might not be totally ******** and might actually mean the doc

if so yes thats mike back in like '04 when he travelled to kens house back in the day
lol okay. When I read your post I was like, "Wtf... do you think I don't know who Ken is?"

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Anyone busy on umm... the weekend after the one coming up? November 9th I think. (the weekend before CAST4 I think)

I could host a smashfest if anyone is interested.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
anyone busy tomorrow?

i have all day to do nothing so some melee practice could be arranged

no smash this sunday

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Anyone busy on umm... the weekend after the one coming up? November 9th I think. (the weekend before CAST4 I think)

I could host a smashfest if anyone is interested.
CAST4 is the 22 and 23rd, so it's two weeks before.

The weekend after this one, i'll be in Edmonton from friday till tuesday. If I don't smash with anyone besides Luke, i'm gonna cry. =( I need major practice. Oh oh, and I want doubles practice with Luke too. <3

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

CAST4 is the 22 and 23rd, so it's two weeks before.

The weekend after this one, i'll be in Edmonton from friday till tuesday. If I don't smash with anyone besides Luke, i'm gonna cry. =( I need major practice. Oh oh, and I want doubles practice with Luke too. <3

It got changed? That's great news for me, cuz I don't think I could've made it if it was on the 15-16. But yeah, since you're going to be in Edmonton, that means someone (if not me) should definitely host a smashfest, no?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It got changed? That's great news for me, cuz I don't think I could've made it if it was on the 15-16. But yeah, since you're going to be in Edmonton, that means someone (if not me) should definitely host a smashfest, no?
I'm glad. =)

Honestly, I would rather have like 2 people over. I really wanna smash with you Carl. Last time we played was back in June. =(

Levi5

Smash Ace
Sorry to interrupt but

JESUS ****ING CHRIST DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE JARRETT WAS ROY FOR HALLOWEEN?

props

Top Bottom