• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lame I can't see the picture due to this gay school cpu system. Victor, in the even that I don't have a cpu by friday, make sure to call me at my house. You know my number right?

EDIT: I set up my old cpu! LMAO at the picture.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
3rd year. Second year shouldn't be too bad, I remember I had to take a lot of the courses my Chem E friends had to take. The only thing is that most of them are a booorrreeeee.
oh haha, cool stuff.

WHOSE UP FOR SMASH FRIDAAAAAAAY

Levi5

Smash Ace
So you'll name this Orangutan Clyde (every Orangutan is named Clyde, I don't know why, that's just how things are)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
actually i got plans already on friday, next time

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FalseFalco

Smash Master
marcus got rayyyyped on survivor

he should have set his sights on susie cause then he could have got bob and krystal to turn on ken

but susie the crazy ***** ***** him so hard

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Marcus is probably the greatest man alive outside of survivor though. I mean, he's hot, nice and he's a freaking doctor. He was one of my favorites.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I almost did. Everyone on msn was going "OSHI OSHI OSHI OSHI" including me.

I literally screamed when it was Marcus.

Also, lol at Marc-Ace and Ken's GG reference. I'm sure everyone caught that right? RIGHT?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Did you guys ever noticed how close Crystal is to Isai? Jugfingers totally enlightened me.

Crystal sandbags in every event, even though she's an Olympic Athlete.But, shes always got kens back.

The episode is like the last match with king and pc chris vs ken and isai, where ken is out unless isai can pull out some crazy **** and isai throws down (convinces susie to vote marcus) and saves the isai/crystal ken team.</quote>

kithkin

Smash Champion
Just saying. Krystal isn't sandbagging, she's a failure to the olympics she can't do ****.

Maybe she can pull mental tricks, but man, she's less useful than I would be physically.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Leaving tomorrow morning to Edmonton. I better get smashed in, or imma be so sad.

Carl, I challenge you to a MM.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I loved that so much, you better still have it.

Oh and Why does Isai second as Malva?
No clue, he goes under Isai, malva, malva00, mevse, mevseC, malva.MC or something, a ton of stuff

Honestly, I'd just stick with "Isai"

Leaving tomorrow morning to Edmonton. I better get smashed in, or imma be so sad.

Carl, I challenge you to a MM.
-____-

kithkin

Smash Champion
Jeez you guys take MM's as like a threat or something, Yeah Victor just wants to give carl initiative.

I would love to smash in you victor.

Top Bottom