• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

∫unk

Smash Master
hey where can i find the tournament listings for west canada easily?

you guys are actually the closest active scene so I'm thinking of travelling there more often

KillLock

Smash Lord
You should get Ben to post on Smashboards more(RPS threads is pretty much the general Alberta threads) so we know he's still alive, lol. Is there still a scene in Calgary?

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
IDK why Ben doesn't post on Smashboards. I'm not even sure if he has an account; however, he is still alive on AiB.
There is no Brawl scene in Calgary, period. Not even VGC seems to be holding a tournament this year. =/

KillLock

Smash Lord
You guys are always welcome to make a trip up if you can find a way :)

And you guys should try and advertise for a scene there, I think Calgary could get a nice pool of people if they really tried.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lots of people from Calgary on AiB. You guys + all of edmonton would make a decent sized community. If only you'd all play and post on smashboards.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yo **** you AB, here's the top3 from MK allowed tournaments. When you're not lazy Brandon you can make a list, but till then this what you all get.

Top Bottom