• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl PR[{(()[{}{}}}{December 13th, 2011]BETTER THAN BC{}{})){))))((8======3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mark placed 5th at AB beatdown, beating alvin's MK, losing to kelvin's MK. Animethon he got 4th, losing to me and Dan I think. This monthly he got 4th, beating Kelvin's MK (kinda ****** it too I guess). He's consistent and so far looks like he should be 4th or 5th.

Mike, you lost to Ash at AB Beatdown, but then beat Alvin at this monthly AND Mark.

Both the twins haven't done much either tournament except for Kelvin beating Mark.

These results are kinda of confusing to make a list from, but I feel this list reflects them the best. It's clear from 3-5th is interchangeable, but I think Alvin is definitely 6th for this update.

Another interesting placing is Jamie above Ash. At first I thought Ash>Jamie, but the only thing Ash did better was beat you, and Jamie almost beats you everytime you guys vs (not to say that really swayed my opinion), and Jamie beat Ash this monthly. So I think that is the most fair way of doing things, plus I think Jamie has gotten tons better since AB beatdown.

Now Darren over Brandon is weird too, because at AB beatdown Brandon beat both Jamie and Ash, but that tournament is becoming nearly dated, and Darren had an impressive set with mark, although now I am second guessing the order of 9th and 10th :/.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
jamie is freaking ridiculously good now like top 3 or 4 good, but he just doesn't play that well consistently at tournies, if jamie could be more consistent i think he'd take mike's spot next PR

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
lol at this list... alvin at 6th? u guys do know that he wasnt playing mk rite?

no offence to mike or mark but i think that alvin should be above them imo

i have a hard time believing that jack actually agreed to this list

KillLock

Smash Lord
That's actually the one thing I mentioned before it was officially updated; that Alvin was sandbagging hard at last tourney, lol.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Are you guys serious? Alvin doesn't go MK, doesn't do anything special, and for some reason he should stay ahead of Mark and Mike? Alvin has never done as well vs me as he did this monthly, so I am not really caring if he didn't go MK. He went MK at AB beatdown and lost to Mark.

T-block

B2B TST
So you're judging solely based off performance against you? If he truly wanted to maximize his chances of winning against me, can you really defend his choice of Marth/Falco?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
no confusion over whose better between myself and Darren, regardless of how close it is for now. That and with my very sporadic appearances thanks to work and all, I'm content with working my way up from the bottom if I have to. 10th for now sounds right as I make rare appearances nowadays.

I'll fight my way into the top 5 and higher in due time. :D Gonna catch up.

[EDIT]

Also, did nobody wanna be the red ranger or something? LOL I know Mark's the red troll.

[EDIT #2]

Also, judging by our scene in the first place with how small it is and close we are, Alvin dropping down in rank doesn't seem like such a big deal to me. Sure he was sandbagging, but a tourney's a tourney anyway. His fault for sandbagging and whipping out more characters anyway. Even if it's a good time to test out new characters to add more diversity to his arsenal (lol). Either way, he'll just go MK and get back up there on the PR if he doesn't wanna sandbag. No biggy. or he just beasts it up with his new chars he starts using anyway. /shrug

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
Mark placed 5th at AB beatdown, beating alvin's MK, losing to kelvin's MK. Animethon he got 4th, losing to me and Dan I think. This monthly he got 4th, beating Kelvin's MK (kinda ****** it too I guess). He's consistent and so far looks like he should be 4th or 5th.

Mike, you lost to Ash at AB Beatdown, but then beat Alvin at this monthly AND Mark.

Both the twins haven't done much either tournament except for Kelvin beating Mark.

These results are kinda of confusing to make a list from, but I feel this list reflects them the best. It's clear from 3-5th is interchangeable, but I think Alvin is definitely 6th for this update.

Another interesting placing is Jamie above Ash. At first I thought Ash>Jamie, but the only thing Ash did better was beat you, and Jamie almost beats you everytime you guys vs (not to say that really swayed my opinion), and Jamie beat Ash this monthly. So I think that is the most fair way of doing things, plus I think Jamie has gotten tons better since AB beatdown.

Now Darren over Brandon is weird too, because at AB beatdown Brandon beat both Jamie and Ash, but that tournament is becoming nearly dated, and Darren had an impressive set with mark, although now I am second guessing the order of 9th and 10th :/.
i think mark and mike both deserve their spots and it has been a long time comin:bee:

just sayin that mark didnt **** me last tourney it was 2-1... and i did beat u in the tourney before AB beatdown but that didnt change anything... didnt mike beat mark? how come mike isnt ahead of him then? i dont get it:glare:

Frio

Smash Champion
I got third cause I was deemed more consistent than Mike >_> The problem was Mike went from, 9th at Ab beat down(cause he lost to ash) to third at our last monthly. While I just stayed at 5th,4th, 4th. No offense to Mike but it was also seen in Loser finals where he just **** the bed against Jack

Frio

Smash Champion
This thread is about to get KillLock'd

EDIT: bur ssly no one gives a **** about this cept Ash and Brandon. No one rly wants to do the work for it.

T-block

B2B TST
not that i oppose the decision

i kinda wanna make the pokemon image again, but with each pokemon chosen mirroring the character you play

so brandon would be slowpoke dodrio, jack would be jynx, etc. etc.

Top Bottom