• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
The tournament was fine in my opinion. I kind of screwed Vladimir over when I turned on him in a free for all to keep him out of the 1v1s.

1st: Steven (The 2nd place at Aurora-con guy)
2nd: Me
3rd: Tomo

Prizes were 15 dollars gamestop, 10 dollars gamestop, and a pie or something like that.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***

f*** that ridiculous tournament
f*** me for falling for that stupid*** trick
f*** me for ever needing to be reborn- everyones pretty much at least equal or better then me now. especially ricky and caleb.
f*** me for being so physically weak- yesterday after the con i had to crawl around my room because my legs were so weak from what? less then 80 squats and around 40 leg extension things. how pathetic.
f*** me for listening to micheal jackson yesterday- i HAD this awesome furious rant all ready but because of the music.....it's gone now. i think it was black or white that got rid of some of the anger.
f*** that tournament again even if it was free. it's the feeling from succeeding that really counts to me in such things and i did not. oh no, I DID NOT.
f*** my f***tarded little joke- check out my previous post. look at the numbers. it's not TOO hard to figure out. the numbers stand for words. the paragraph with odd words. the one with jolly klaus. take the first letter from the word of the matching word. one word per line. the dashes seperate the words. BRILLIANT huh? yeah
f*** that tournament again. and again and again and again and again and again forever end ever

and derreck that "japanese tentacle **** s***" are you sure that's not a form of art you're talking about?

the tournament was nonsense f*** the stage selection f*** your ******** alliances and mine. to hell with alliances i'm never doing that again, believe me. f*** the free-for-alls f*** it all

and i don't play WOW by the way. i have at least some self-respect left for myself at the moment, however little i have of it.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
keep it hush, guys. i'm dead serious. what ean said is about all i want said.

anyways,
"and i don't play WOW by the way. i have at least some self-respect left for myself at the moment, however little i have of it."

har har, a game is a game fool, it's how you choose to play it
i told you you should have come over... but i can imagine good reasons for why you wanted to stay cooped up or whatever. i wouldn't worry too much about it(unless you plan on playing melee after brawl is released) since brawl requires absolutely none of what we do in melee and we'll have to relearn all the spacing and everything(or so i theorize).

Noobking, I know I never responded to you and I'm sorry, that's pretty rude of me to someone who housed us. Especially since we had an awesome night there(shame you had to go to bed so soon, and that they wanted to leave quickly; we had some disagreements about time alottment on the way back from cali, but it was 2v1), your ganon was probably the best one I played on the trip. The only other good one I played was Dark Iori Yagami. it's a shame you're not up here instead of down there. or rather, it's a shame i'm up here instead of down there, you can probably imagine how difficult and expensive it is to get out of this ****ed state. oh my god the drive out of vancouver was HELL, and so was most of the trip after that. anyhow, stay awesome, i hope you see this.

P.S.: I can't believe you guys let that dude win. How did it end up that Xanskarr could participate and Ricky couldn't? didnt xan$ get a ride from ricky?

PPS: Ricky get your insurance **** settled son

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
keep it hush, guys. i'm dead serious. what ean said is about all i want said.

anyways,
"and i don't play WOW by the way. i have at least some self-respect left for myself at the moment, however little i have of it."

har har, a game is a game fool, it's how you choose to play it
i told you you should have come over... but i can imagine good reasons for why you wanted to stay cooped up or whatever. i wouldn't worry too much about it(unless you plan on playing melee after brawl is released) since brawl requires absolutely none of what we do in melee and we'll have to relearn all the spacing and everything(or so i theorize).

Noobking, I know I never responded to you and I'm sorry, that's pretty rude of me to someone who housed us. Especially since we had an awesome night there(shame you had to go to bed so soon, and that they wanted to leave quickly; we had some disagreements about time alottment on the way back from cali, but it was 2v1), your ganon was probably the best one I played on the trip. The only other good one I played was Dark Iori Yagami. it's a shame you're not up here instead of down there. or rather, it's a shame i'm up here instead of down there, you can probably imagine how difficult and expensive it is to get out of this ****ed state. oh my god the drive out of vancouver was HELL, and so was most of the trip after that. anyhow, stay awesome, i hope you see this.

P.S.: I can't believe you guys let that dude win. How did it end up that Xanskarr could participate and Ricky couldn't? didnt xan$ get a ride from ricky?

PPS: Ricky get your insurance **** settled son
f*** you

i got a ride from my dad

im lost because im suicide joe

DQP

Smash Ace
the senshicon tourney was my first smash competition with other pros. i was wondeing if there's any other tourneys nearby?

PS: at the senshicon, if you got owned by a jigglypuff with a green headband, that was probably me

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
ohhh

DQP, I remember you

yeah, i destroyed you, i remember now..

No, there isn't many tournaments in alaska, Senshi-con was the first in around 4? 5? months. Last one was at aurora-con, and most of the people at Senshi-con weren't really good.

The best people were Mr Vladimir, Ricky (didn't compete), Caleb, Me, Matt, Masa, Tomo, and Adrian.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Hi people, not many of you probably know who I am but I went to one smashfest at Caleb's house a while ago. Its hard for me to go to any because I live in Eagle River and my parents never want to drive me to south anchorage, but Ill try harder after Brawl is out.

I'm also going to try to post here more often too. Right now I haven't played Melee in a while and I'm a bit rusty, so I don't plan on coming to any before Brawl comes out.

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
good job derek..... i applaud your efforts......

then i kill ike with diddys spike...........

DQP

Smash Ace
ohhh

DQP, I remember you

yeah, i destroyed you, i remember now..

No, there isn't many tournaments in alaska, Senshi-con was the first in around 4? 5? months. Last one was at aurora-con, and most of the people at Senshi-con weren't really good.

The best people were Mr Vladimir, Ricky (didn't compete), Caleb, Me, Matt, Masa, Tomo, and Adrian.
it was you! i should've known

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hey matt, I haven't heard from you in awhile, I got a new msn because I had a virus. Its Che_Lab@hotmail.com if you need/want to talk or just w/e. We got to play brawl together sometime! A couple of us smashers are meeting for the midnight release of Brawl at the gamestop in the dimond mall. If you wanted to come, we're going to play Mario Kart in line. I understand if you can't come though, a ride to South Anchorage from Eagle River at midnight just might be impossible from even my parents.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Hey matt, I haven't heard from you in awhile, I got a new msn because I had a virus. Its Che_Lab@hotmail.com if you need/want to talk or just w/e. We got to play brawl together sometime! A couple of us smashers are meeting for the midnight release of Brawl at the gamestop in the dimond mall. If you wanted to come, we're going to play Mario Kart in line. I understand if you can't come though, a ride to South Anchorage from Eagle River at midnight just might be impossible from even my parents.
psh

no johns, im coming all the way from cordova

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Well, the two gamestops I know about in Anchorage are both in malls. The mall im talking about, the dimond mall is very close to my house. I could walk to there in 15 minutes. The other one is downtown, and its called the 5th avenue mall.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
had to censor my whole post for "reasons". my bad guys, disregard this post since I dunno how to delete posts.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Dimond is having a tournament for brawl midnight release, just to let you know

It's a giant tournament series that will end in San Jose

If you win the local one you get access to the next one and a free copy of brawl I think

Edit: Dimond Gamestop, sorry

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
okay, ever since going hands-on with brawl, i've decided that jiggly is worse than she is in melee, therefore she will probably not be my main again. i'm setting my sights now on toon link, wolf, snake, and R.O.B.
In response to your sig.

My main is Rob. ^ _ ^ Just letting you know.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
I see no point in joining the tourney since some people have gotten decent at Brawl already. The people joining the tourney with no experience with Brawl at all (i.e., me) are just gonna get our ***** handed to. =/

Darkmusician

Smash Master
SORRY DARKMUSICIAN <3 anways
Thanks Xan. <3

Edited cause Patooty says so. :]

So as not to waste this post, this summer Hawaii will be holding a large Melee/Brawl tournament.

For now we we are planning on a 2 day event Friday and Saturday early August.

Melee Singles, Brawl singles, Brawl Teams (possibly crews if time allows)

Out of state smashers that are scheduled to attend are Eggz, Forward and PC Chris.

The tournament won't happen till like early august so there's plenty of time to think about it.

Vvave

Smash Rookie
BANKY YOU SHOULD STILL GO!!!

Tourneys are for 3 things
1-To WIN (btw i'm going to be first :p)
2-Have fun (if u dont hav fun ur crazy)
3-Experience

banksters

Smash Apprentice
BANKY YOU SHOULD STILL GO!!!

Tourneys are for 3 things
1-To WIN (btw i'm going to be first :p)
2-Have fun (if u dont hav fun ur crazy)
3-Experience
Of course you're gonna win man, you're tomo-sama XD

But ya I'll most likely go anyway, but the main thing I'm wondering is are they gonna be playing on GC controllers or wiimotes?

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
He's not going to win.

Jordan has had the game for a couple weeks, and has had practice since. He's coming up and if he knows about the tournament (which I think you have to sign up for) then he'll win, no contest.

Top Bottom