• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ya I'm always changin up my Sigs cause I like to get creative and improve my PS art skils. I'm probably gonna use this one for awhile. Yugioooooooh! lolz

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
Where in Alaska? I'm guessing Anchorage or somewhere nearby, in which case I can't help you (but many others in this thread can).

However, if by some small chance you're in Juneau, you should head over to the UAS Gaming Club LAN Party this Saturday, February 16 in the Egan Building, Rooms 218, 219, and 224. It's from 2 PM - 11 PM, and we're going to see if we can get a Melee tournament going (really depends on whether we can find enough people that want to participate). The cost is $5 for the public, but free if you're a student (and each student is allowed to bring one guest, who is also gets free admission).

Of course, if you're not in Juneau, this information is rather irrelevent.

*Sighs at the lack of competitive Smash players in Juneau* :(

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hopefully the ranbats will be for brawl AND melee. Depending on how brawl does that is. Summer is a LONG way away.... hopefully some sort of competetive scene for brawl will arise.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
The smashers are very slowly but surely taking control of vgc. Max coulter and I had a very long conversation today, and it seems we have some competition between jerod park and chase(he goes to vgc a lot), which even the concept of jerod taking over is laughable. Honestly, Anyone of us being president doesnt matter very much, we will undoubtedly have control of most aspects of vgc. Max and I were talking about having more of a commity instead of a president and dividing responsibilities.

On a lighter note, as i can start posting again imma start posting fest dates etc.

This friday as usual nukkas.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
whats with the ***got *** avatars?
pikachu is a *****, kind of like ricky. actually totally like ricky, im sorry.

anyways, we might have a surprise for everyone whos going to the fest tomorrow (bring $$$) esp you xan, as your nickname implies that you're full of it.

Count out

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
chelab what's with the spam of virus ****
get rid of it plz
lolz i never get on that account anymore, you can just delete it

if you want to add my new one its: che_lab@hotmail.com (big surprise, eh?)

Hopefully I'll be able to brawl at least for a couple hours this weekend. (WHICH IS EXTENDED (W00T!!!))

@xan: ur avatar is sufficient currently, but mine is superilicious to all.

@lord lunaris: charging people for brawl is one of the deuschiest/most hilarious things ive heard in awhile.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"@lord lunaris: charging people for brawl is one of the deuschiest/most hilarious things ive heard in awhile."

lol ok

EDIT: good news guys. things sound a little better, you can repair pads(if i even burnt mine off) and i'm buying a new iron to replace the decayed one.

but still, think about what i said on MSN, cause it's still not guaranteed to work. and dont make a dumb decision which will get your parents pissed at you(or me) if i **** up, in the case that i can't repair what's happened.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No, it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

NOTE

i am NOT asking to be any of you AlasKAn’s girlfriend. I was just quoting that song because I find it awesome. The chorus is simply world-stopping. THAT was a bit of an exaggeration of COURSE, but yah. I hope this doesn't cause any troubles or makes anybody form a certain opinion of me. I just happen to like that song. A lot.

The TRUE point is. THis. See the Smash bros. Dojo update of Monday? Well I did. and it seemed pretty OBVIOUS to me that SAKURAI himself is intending for BRAwl to end up MORE technical then Melee EVER was. He even gave "teching" a name. Hah.....teching. What a ridiculous name. <Ukemi> is FAR better. It sounds like some kind of ninja "tech"nique. haha
Brawl may end up being good.
As long as Diddy Kong or wario or DEdeDE aren't top tier. then i'll play brawl just for the purpose of destroying those disgusting(in my opinion) characters.

the name of THAT song for those of you NOT with the times is "Girlfriend", by the way. by Avril Lavigne.

and thank you, YOU

i think it was at ricky's house that i first heard that totally awesome song. That you ricky for that life-changing introducting to "girlfriend" I am grateful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI

that's the link to video for Girlfriend in case you feel the need to somewhat rock out.

i think 26-27 seconds is the best part. seems cool looking. that may be my win pose or routine someday whatever that means. complete with music.

oh yah i happen to like the police you insulter derACK. thanks for the great tip anyway. i am not usually a jolly supporter of valentine's day or any holidays except Shigesato Itoi's birthday, but thanks to you derrawk if i have a girlfriend next valentine's day there is a possibility i may sing or send her that song. thank you deraaawwwkkk hawwwk

Top Bottom