• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
Forgiveness

There are times during one's life that the desire for physical, mental, or spiritual change may come up.
I cannot say that everybody will go through or desire such a change. However. I know that I desire to perfect and purify myself in all such categories. Even with all the resources and knowledge I have required to complete such a process I find there is still something missing. This is what this post is all about. Forgiveness. I am asking for forgiveness from many members of the community. There are many, yes MANY various sins I have committed against you people. My conscience sees what I have done, and it is saddened at how I could have done such things, intentionally or not. As such, I cannot hope to list all these offences-there are far more then I can remember. Here are the more serious crimes of human nature that I have committed and I am now asking for forgiveness.

1. Jason - Remember the Pichu and grapple beam "incidents"? While I feel the Pichu "thing" surpasses the grapple beam by quite a lot, both were mean-spirited enough to warrant me asking you to forgive me. I'm not sure what got into me at the time. It was as if the darker side of my nature took over. Or perhaps I just got caught up in the moment. Whatever drove me to do or say those things, they are nearly unforgivable sins of mine. And they shall stay unforgiven unless you can forgive me for such arrogance and meanness on my part. I do not uaually like arrogance, and that was what I was being-arrogant. If Derek had done the same to me I would have been quite depressed.

2. Ricky - Hmm. Two main things I can think of right now. I'm sure you remember the "thing" at the bowling alley with the Sakura group. Yes, I am sure you do. What happened there was basically a loss of self-control and absolute disgustingness. While I was laughing at the time, I look back on that time as I do the majority of my life and think- "how absolutely pathetic." I'm not sure what your opinion on that was or is, but I know what mine is, and it pains me greatly. This re-realization of myself will hopefully erase the possiblities of all such similar things happening once again. Second, that invasion of your personal space. Unintended it was ,sure, but ignorance is not an acceptable excuse for me in the least. I am so very sorry for what I did. I know what it feels like to have my personal space invaded. When I have my personal space invaded, I can honestly say that is one of the things I truly HATE. I know very well the difference between dislike, strongly dislike, and HATE, and that is something I HATE. I do not know if it was a big deal to you or not at the time or whether or not it was just an everday occurrence, but I MUST ask for forgiveness from such a violation of a basic human right. Those kind of sins are what I find to be the worst ones of all.

3. Kin - This may seem strange, but I know what I have done and believe me, I am truly ashamed for what I did. Such a thing is something that should be toyed with and made a mockery of. That is exactly what I feel I have done with that "thing." It is unacceptable what I had done, and still is. This "thing" I mention is what was discussed in those PMs. Yes, THAT thing. I don't know if you are ever going to read this, but if you do and can SOMEhow find it in your heart to forgive me, I beg of you to please do.

4. Derek - My god there's a horrific number of atrocities I have done to you. I've thought it over many times, and I believe I have a slight understanding of why I thought the things I have said and done were okay. Since you are the top smasher in Alaska I guess I felt it was okay to say and do all those things since you were well...the best. I thought that you would be somehow immune to all that simply because you were the best. I do not know whether or not you actually were oblivious to all that. Regardless, I must atone for my sins somehow. I can think of nothing else to do but ask for your forgiveness. I do not think I have the heart to describe in detail just what I did. I am THAT cowardly. I'm sure you remember these things. The "picture", the "beard thing", the "sandbagging" are just a few words that may remind you of what I have done. Just a FEW, mind you. There ARE many more then that. But like I said, I have not the heart to mention them because of my horrid weakness. One last thing. I was one that doubted you on Sheik returning to Brawl. Such a small thing maybe, but I was one of them. So, it's up to you as to what you chose to do. Do you forgive me or not? It is up to you entirely.

4. All - To everyone in general I am sorry you had to put up with me and my ridiculous nonsense. I really do not enjoy being like that. That is what this thing is about. I am going to wash out all that impurity in my self until I am complete. Such an annoying fellow I was. Such a thing I disliked so much...I was actually
that very thing. Annoying.

Once more, it is completely up to you all as to whether you want to forgive me or not. Please do not
say you forgive me unless you really mean it, for in the event that you say "I forgive you now plz stfu" or something similar it is meaningless.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
so friggn wait
am i reading this right?
brawl got delayed again?
all teh way til March 9th?!?
AND I DIDNT GET MY WII YET?!?

*sigh*

im surrounded by mortals -_-

Lunaris

Smash Ace
i figure anybody who would have gone wouldve called for a time anyway. =P ..id invite derick to my chili's party. =[
you are mistaken

w/e i was gonna come, but i fell asleep a little while after your schools should have let out(i was gonna wait awhile for MSN or a post). woke up at 4-5, called ricky, he said he wasn't going and was too busy to talk, so i just said **** it.

oh well, it's not like we have a shortage of time, we could even go somewhere tomorrow.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
a guy got shot at the mall 0mfg!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its was right after i left ,then me and my mom saw police and ambulence driving at 1000mph!
parents wont let me go over there anymore

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
oh.
yeahhhhhhhhhh

i guess i'll have to main lucario now.
i think i'll go 256 SP 132 AT 126 SA
that should be good.

i think i'll need all that speed to keep with
all the metaknight ad sonic users online
hehehe. hehe. maybe i should have gone
all AT and no SA. i'm not a huge fan of special
moves you know. hehe. unlike SOME laser
spamming guy we all know. HAHA

i still need to build up my rebirth EV's
though.
i think i'll go 256 Purify 132 Cleanse 126 Purge
that should be good.
and to think i don't have any so far.....maybe even
negative EV's.....

how is smash going alaskans
having fun because i know i am.
yee-hawwww i'm Axl.
Axl Low that is.
hahaha
Axl is a funny guy
there's a red spot on my right eye. it scares me.
this rebirth is going horribly wrong. haha

*UPDATE*
oh yeah i forgot to mention my eyeballs ache. they
kind of feel like I rubbed the back of them too hard or
something.....but that's impossible isn't it? it is
my fault though. haha.....
any of you Alaskans ever laugh when looking at what
seems to be an impossible situation? or something
like that.....something that seems so far off it seems
like just a fantasy.....a fantasy so amazing one could
call it the FINAL FANTASY.....final fantasy haha get it
haha ha!

ness too and sadly jigglypuff hehehe
oww my eyes.....
just what kind of rebirth is this

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
i dunno i'm idiot i guess

i have seen something that makes me realize just how important my rebirth is

i go to yahoo.com
i glance at the news and what do i see?
well this of course! http://food.yahoo.com/blog/ahamburg...a-deep-fried-cheese-stuffed-burger-from-bacon

what!?
i actually said what the **** out loud. not too loud mind you, but i did say it. that's how enraged or
whatever i was over this.
what is the world coming to? are people TRYING to kill themselves or something?
first of all
1. It's a burger meaning it most likely isn't highly nutritious or good for you. Probably loaded with trans fat to top all off. Unlike those veggie burgers i eat that are quite excellent. (meaning they are healthy)
2. "Cheese Stuffed" WHat? This burger is STUFFED with CHEESE? why?
it gets worse sadly.
3. The "burger" is made from Ground BACON. Whatever.
4. to top it all off this abomination is DEEP FRIED. Why don't these people just drink a ****ing gallon of bacon flavored oil or something for christ sake. Oh god. .....

seeing this thing made me feel furious and sad at the same time. An odd combination I suppose.
edit yah
great to see ean is up i guess
edit
what the hel this is like a chat room thingee but yah this burger is quite foolish.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
The update was so awesome.

The match sucked, but there's a new item. SANDBAG

4 player HRC ftw.

Sandbag comes to be about 3/4s the way into the video.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
haha..the new gameplay vids are sick - www.brawlcentral.com -. Derek..thank you so much for the ride last night..because of you.things went perfectly as far as timing goes..couldnt have done it without you.
at the hospital with chris jackson atm.he sends his regaurds and best wishes to the peeps he knows..and says wazzuppp to the peeps he dont. =P Hes doing alot better..and thinks the new brawl updates are pretty sick as well. ^ __ ^

again..thank you so much derek..that was a really big favor.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
we could easily do it but itd be ******** with items and ****

even if they dont let us sit there and do it in one sitting we could gather on multiple days. i wonder how long they'll let you stay in the store playing the demo.

one of you *******s get a job there and make the demo mysteriously disappear one day.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
well..if we are actually serious about stealing it..we could find out when and where the thing gets delivered..id be like a carrige heist. And is it like a demo disk that plays in the wii?..so if we could just separate it from the kiosk..

Lunaris

Smash Ace
two gigantic douchebags said:
We’ve touched upon it several times during our talk, but I truly believe that Smash Bros. was made with less talented gamers in mind, and the idea that stronger players shouldn’t dominate game play is prevalent throughout the game. If you and I were to square off for ten matches, for example, I could KO you at least once.

More than that for sure. (laughs)

You think so? (laughs) That way, if a boy and his younger brother play together, they’ll both enjoy themselves despite the gap in their abilities. This is made possible by adjusting handicaps or the frequency of traps and such, but especially through the Final Smash.
thank god someone at nintendo understands how everyone works; i will definitely be looking forward to losing to my "little brother"

i guess the "balance" sakurai "had in mind" was balancing skill, not characters

or maybe sakurai is a sneaky *******, he never actually agreed with him... i'm looking forward to l-cancelling as an optional feature like items. as long as i'm dreaming, i'd like for there to be no ***gots demanding items, FFA tournament play, and in general whining to me about the way i enjoy playing.

providing it is enjoyable; but im sure it will be since the game will be so well balanced.

a gigantic douchebag said:
I don’t know if I can accurately express my feeling but, I mean, Smash Bros. has received high marks from all over for the fighting pleasure it provides and I felt that merely refining what was already there was too simple and would preclude changes. Don’t get me wrong though, the fighting is more advanced than before.
and sakurai continues to baffle me

Lunaris

Smash Ace
if a mod sees this please delete it.

i only pressed it once, why did it post twice?

clearly the universe is against me. or maybe my subconscious clicked twice for me, realizing that my rage can't be contained to just one post.

Top Bottom