• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
This fests smells largely of "cool beans".

btw what did you guys do with my dairy queen coupons... it was like 25 free small ice creams

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Good! Looks like this is really turning out to be a mofuggin badass smashfest.

@Jordan: I'm bringing the book. Also, we still mming?

@Everyone whos not coming: you suck and stuff

@Everyone who is coming, I'm bringing a setup, some movies, cash for foodstuffs and my attire is absolutely RIDICULOUS

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Hey Jordan, you remember that one money match? I do. I think Ean does too.

Anyways, if Captain Alaska is there, want to do another one but without money?

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Sooooo, the fest went pretty d4mn well. Had 3 set ups, one in my room and two in the living room. I was kinda surprised that all three were being used.

The people that made it a mofuggin success were Me, Derreck, Caleb, Jordan, Brad, Ean, Eddie, Manny, Jason, Chris Kim and Brandon. Having taco bell/subway/assorted other places to eat handy and close made it a success to, PLUS ALL THAT CRAZY RAVING going on in my room wit the techno shiz.

The only downside i can see from this fest is the fact that my room smells terribly of jason/brad/caleb's a$$e$....that many people in one room sleeping, lucky the fire alarm thingy didnt go off.

Thanks to everyone who came and such, ehh, school and life starts again in like 2 days, oh well i guess it'll return to the regular schedule again.

'S ALL BISHES!!!!xxddxdxdddxD

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
I think I'm done with Melee... I don't have much fun with it anymore. I'll probably play a bit when Brawl comes out or if Brawl sucks competitively, but for now I'm done.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Notice how he didn't mention how he filled his room with *** stench too, and the most at that.
I feel sorry for Xankzcarr who had to sleep right next to me as those 2 bean burritos, chicken supreme chalupa and beef supreme chalupa kinda time-released itself throughout the night...err, morning while we slept. hehehe...

hay quick question, do you have to have your receipt of your preorder of Brawl to get it when you pick it up?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
As long as you gave your information you should be fine
(I hope so, because I didn't keep mine either!)
Btw, it was great having you and Jordan come up
It was a fine contribution to an already smashing smashfest
I hope you enjoy that book Jordan, its really powerful, Mew2King and Buzz Buzz say so
Im going to play final fantasy tactics advance, or maybe advance wars
Either way Im going to stop typing now
Just to let everyone know
My self hate is at an all time high

Viperboy rules and nirvana too and ice crimers and bloodhawk and brawl will too
nevermind no they dont conformists would say that

2good4god

Smash Cadet
I don't think I'll be in for brawl. Too bad, I haven't been able to money match a lot of you and worse still unable to make it to recent tournaments or fests. Also, I hope you people will forgive my past transgressions on the internet and base decisions on me in person.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
But did you preorder it at gamestop?...

Its as I thought... Xanskarr is a fool!

CASE CLOSED!

It really is too bad my posts never end in a astute deduction that puts a man behind bars, but hey =/ case closed > all

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
omg pikmin............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... whack!!!!!!!!!

Lunaris

Smash Ace
i share eddie's sentiment

but the game -was- a big deal when it came out...

so here's the plan, all 8+ of us will be at gamestop the day brawl comes out and we will form a line-bumping squad, and we'll use our numbers and underhanded methods to sequentially cheat people out of their place in line. sound good?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
lol there's never going to be any lines for anything in alaska.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
i share eddie's sentiment

but the game -was- a big deal when it came out...

so here's the plan, all 8+ of us will be at gamestop the day brawl comes out and we will form a line-bumping squad, and we'll use our numbers and underhanded methods to sequentially cheat people out of their place in line. sound good?
MMM sounds delicious. We could always employ derreck's smash prowess to mesmerize the cashiers there so we could sneak by and take our copies of brawl. Orrr, we could just take them. OOORR we could have arthur bore the cashiers with his stories of f4ggotry and rebirth so we could sneak by.

Also, not sure if there's gonna be a fest at my house. I'd have one tomorrow if people wanted to come. Give me a shout out tonight if you can, I'll make some calls to.

Top Bottom