• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I read that along time ago too, actually I've read this whole thread twice I think, and yes I brought that up to Lord Lunaris once. He probably responded with something close minded, ... NO! i shouldn't pre judge. so dudeski, why are you reading the thread anyways?

Also I'd like to announce that I probably won't be as involved in the community for Brawl as I was for melee, at least for the first couple months.

Count out

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
I read that along time ago too, actually I've read this whole thread twice I think, and yes I brought that up to Lord Lunaris once. He probably responded with something close minded, ... NO! i shouldn't pre judge. so dudeski, why are you reading the thread anyways?

Also I'd like to announce that I probably won't be as involved in the community for Brawl as I was for melee, at least for the first couple months.

Count out
I believe anyone has the right to read whatever they desire, especially if they be part of the alaska smash community.

Arthur, as we'll have brawl soon, I think you should indulge in lucas and...whoever else you wanna main. You should come to a fest, BTW how are you doing in pokemon?

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
eww what an awful remix thing i think. it really kills the happy atmosphere of the song. ewwwww
and
pokemons boring i think i don't play it much at all. i've been playing melee all the time for reasonable amounts of time with fox because i'm going to main fox. or one of the star guys. probably fox but who knows.

hmm it seems i wasn't in as terrible condition as i so thought. maybe my mind is too critical of myself but yah. yah hah!

i can see my butterfly form in my mind's eye and it makes me happy. it's coming. yes!

oh yah derrek maybe you could think of getting with the times or something. it may be that your fashion sense is a little..... different(whatever THAT means), but i'm sure many would agree that your avatar is outdated. it's OBSOLETE yah?!

all i mean in simplicity is a new game a new look yah?

especially since mewtwo does not exist in brawl i believe

Darkmusician

Smash Master
eww what an awful remix thing i think. it really kills the happy atmosphere of the song. ewwwww
and
pokemons boring i think i don't play it much at all. i've been playing melee all the time for reasonable amounts of time with fox because i'm going to main fox. or one of the star guys. probably fox but who knows.

hmm it seems i wasn't in as terrible condition as i so thought. maybe my mind is too critical of myself but yah. yah hah!

i can see my butterfly form in my mind's eye and it makes me happy. it's coming. yes!

oh yah derrek maybe you could think of getting with the times or something. it may be that your fashion sense is a little..... different(whatever THAT means), but i'm sure many would agree that your avatar is outdated. it's OBSOLETE yah?!

all i mean in simplicity is a new game a new look yah?

especially since mewtwo does not exist in brawl i believe
I personally thought it was a very clever re mix, but I guess for people that love the song, the original is always best.

DQP

Smash Ace
can anyone get me any details about the senshi-con tournament? i know that it's melee and not brawl, but that's pretty much all i know

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
maybe you should stop hating yourself
Good advice, good man. ALLMAN. R.I.P. .... unless hes lurking
It would be wise to take heed of said wisdom, Lord Lunaris.

BUT! thats beside the point.

The main point of this post is to let everyone who cares (?) that I hope to achieve rebirth. Many might say that I am copying master_funk in this metamorphosis, but while I am aware that he did do it first, I was not influenced by him in the slightest. Furthermore, like MasTer-fUnK's, my metamorphosis or "rebirth" will take an extended period of time. As for how long, I don't know for sure, but definately until after Brawl is released. What makes mine different from master-of-funk's is that I will indeed not be shaving or making appearances at random smashfests.

@DQP
If its not on the se-n-shi ko-n forums ( www.senshicon.org ) , I doubt anyone from here knows for sure. Either way, you can probably find out when you get there or by emailing a staff member or mod of senshi con.

@funkman
good man, playing fox. Captain Alaska would be proud. thecatdoctor mite be, im not sure?!?! i respect you, but i am not proud. ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF? is the real question. don't you agree? I guess ultimately it doesn't matter.. anyways, I like that girlfriend song too, I never heard it before rikkis house though, he usually has good, quality material playing. I'm glad I heard it, as now I can rock out to it when no ones looking.

HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU!
I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No, it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

YEAH? YEAH? YAH HAH! avril rules, chyeah?
thank you again, matsuki for introducing me to this song, for the chorus is simply as masterfunk stated earlier "wOrlD-stoPpiNg"

@xan

<_<

>_>

HELL YEAH ... IM THE MOTHER****ING PRINCESS

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
so, lab of che you think this is some kind of joke, hmmm? I tell you now that while the overall tone of some of my posts may have been somewhat odd this rebirth thing is real. I haven't been doing well at it until now but yes. It IS a real thing. It is NOT some thing I pulled out of my imagination to stall for Brawl. I wouldn't deprive myself of this for NO reason. I go to a school where the majority smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol, and have a general outlook on life that I wouldn't want it seems. Not to say there is anything wrong with that, but for ME there would be no further to slip down. And you who else goes there? ME.

I go to such a school. How DISGUSTING that I would sink so low.

I'm not sure if you or anyone could understand, but this is QUITE necessary to me. I HAVE to rise above from where I am now.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
so, lab of che you think this is some kind of joke, hmmm? I tell you now that while the overall tone of some of my posts may have been somewhat odd this rebirth thing is real. I haven't been doing well at it until now but yes. It IS a real thing. It is NOT some thing I pulled out of my imagination to stall for Brawl. I wouldn't deprive myself of this for NO reason. I go to a school where the majority smoke, do drugs, drink alcohol, and have a general outlook on life that I wouldn't want it seems. Not to say there is anything wrong with that, but for ME there would be no further to slip down. And you who else goes there? ME.

I'm not sure if you or anyone could understand, but this is QUITE necessary to me. I HAVE to rise above from where I am now.

**** sluts, get high, get drunk, have a good time...

Just don't let it affect your goals in life.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So who from here is gonna take out my Zelda at Senshi-Con's smash tournament?? j/w

haha, did I mention I'm kinda gonna be cosplaying all day? Yea, hope everyone likes my outfit.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
o shi- Xkankskaer is gonna be there???

meh, if I run into anyone from here in the tournament, I'll use my main. Otherwise, #2 BlueFox and #3 Blue Zelda could use some experience.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
So who from here is gonna take out my Zelda at Senshi-Con's smash tournament?? j/w

haha, did I mention I'm kinda gonna be cosplaying all day? Yea, hope everyone likes my outfit.
Im totally stoked. Do you know if Jordan is coming too? Can't wait to see you and your cosplay... hope its nothing too embarassing =P jk
anyways, we r totally going to have some hardcore low tier matches.

maSter_of-fUnK, you could not have MISINTERPRETED my post any worse. I am in need of REBIRTH for my actions and mannerisms ive adopted whilst in the prescence of the smash community are less than desirable. I intend to CHANGE these, and to do this, I must be absent for the regular smashfests and go through my process of metamorphosis. I'm SORRY you thought I was mocking you or something. YAH? yeh.

>_>
<_<
HE KILLS PEOPLE

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
It it would appear so, but I am probably going to Senshi-Con for more than smash. And in addition, my rebirth only requires my absence from smashfests, just as my previous post stated.

I might have a problem though, as I don't know where the student union building is. (supposedly where the con is happening) Oh well, I'll probably ask some college student for derektions.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Im totally stoked. Do you know if Jordan is coming too? Can't wait to see you and your cosplay... hope its nothing too embarassing =P jk
anyways, we r totally going to have some hardcore low tier matches.
Sadly, thecattherapist will not be able to make the tournament. I'm sure that he'd have fun tho. With that said, this weekend I will have enough fun for the both of us and dish out raep to the overwhelming abundance =D =D

Low tier matches will be friendlys, right? Cause there's no way I'm using anything less than my Holy Marth against you guys in a tournament, even if you used someone like Yoshi. Did I mention that this is my first official Smash tournament? O SHI-:lick:

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
It it would appear so, but I am probably going to Senshi-Con for more than smash. And in addition, my rebirth only requires my absence from smashfests, just as my previous post stated.

I might have a problem though, as I don't know where the student union building is. (supposedly where the con is happening) Oh well, I'll probably ask some college student for derektions.
I had the same problem. Then I did this.

http://forums.senshicon.org/viewtopic.php?t=2845

Edit: oops doublepoast

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Sadly, thecattherapist will not be able to make the tournament. I'm sure that he'd have fun tho. With that said, this weekend I will have enough fun for the both of us and dish out raep to the overwhelming abundance =D =D

Low tier matches will be friendlys, right? Cause there's no way I'm using anything less than my Holy Marth against you guys in a tournament, even if you used someone like Yoshi. Did I mention that this is my first official Smash tournament? O SHI-:lick:
Oh no! the_cat_phYsicaL is going to be absent? that's unfortunate. And yes, I would assume our low tier matches would be nontournament, as my low tiers suck. :p (although I'm up for 1$ MM ^^)

I think at my first tournament I was knocked out in the 2nd round. It was double elimination. ;) But I was ALOT worse than you are, so don't feel overwhelmed ^^

Btw what time are you guys getting there / how long are you staying? I'll probably be there at noon (when it starts) and depending on how far the smash/halo tournaments have progressed will determine my departure time. I'll look at all the anime stuff too, but that'll probably be either inbetween or before tournaments.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Oh no! the_cat_phYsicaL is going to be absent? that's unfortunate. And yes, I would assume our low tier matches would be nontournament, as my low tiers suck. :p (although I'm up for 1$ MM ^^)

I think at my first tournament I was knocked out in the 2nd round. It was double elimination. ;) But I was ALOT worse than you are, so don't feel overwhelmed ^^

Btw what time are you guys getting there / how long are you staying? I'll probably be there at noon (when it starts) and depending on how far the smash/halo tournaments have progressed will determine my departure time. I'll look at all the anime stuff too, but that'll probably be either inbetween or before tournaments.
$1MM could be the beginning of a new addiction...

Anyways, I'll probably be there at noonish too. I'll be looking to play in the smash tournament (hurr-durr) and maybe even the DDR tournament. Buuuuuuuut I'll prolly be there all day walking around in my costume. Alot of ppl prolly won't get the joke tho but meh. So TaLl;DeeR - from start to finish.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
hopefully they listen to me and not screw the tournament up
i posted the rule set that's on the tournament listing section of swf
i would run the tournament but then i cannot participate =/
im going to play a lot in this tournament

oh yes and
funkmaster are you coming
to this event because
you should
it would be good and
"refreshing" for
your rebirth to experience
this

Vvave

Smash Rookie
If i go to the tournament then this is what will happen in the tournament!:

1st place ME!!!

the rest of you will bow down to me

If you disagree with this Come to the Tournament and face me.

Dim intTomo as integer = 1st
Dim strOthers as String = "Nobody"

IF others dont attend Then
Others < Tomo
End If

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
You forgot some things

first of all it should be
If Others.Don'tAttend Then
strOthers < intTomo
ElseIf Others.DoAttend Then
intTomo = Me.Lose()
End If

Dim intDerek As Integer = Val(Me.txtSleeping.Text)
Dim intCheLab As Integer = 0

If spacing_out Go Then
intTomo = 0
intCheLab = 0

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
TOMO HAS ALREADY LOST THIS TOURNAMENT

Predictions:

Che_Lab: First
Xanskarr: Second
spacing_out/mahjong: Third
Anime fools: Last
If its only us 3 from the "crew" in the tournament, it's hard to say otherwise. Also, lately I've been running into some rather decent smash players. The other weekend, I played someone that barely beat my Holy Marth with Link at, of all places, Parachutes. Then there are a couple ppl here at Job Corps that are good. Once again, my Holy Marth was bested in a very close match, this time by a Ness. At one point in the match, I was ahead by 2 stocks. So now I have some competition and smash is starting to look up here at AKJCC. Well, back to fixing this ****ING LAPTOP HOLY **** JUST WORK ALREADY DAMMIT

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
first place-Spacing Out
second place- Xanskarr or Che_Lab I'm not sure it'll be a close match maybe
third place- mahjong or somebody else or maybe he'll be second you can never know

Jolly Klaus. He's like a Christmas version of Claus from Mother 3. That game is very spiffy although it WAS in japanese and i couldn't really read it well. By spiffy I mean kind of incredible. Anyone read Eragon? It's like a Harry Potter knockoff with dragons apparently. I don't like christmas either. I just had to use it as a very cool example. I might pick up World of Warcraft too. Fun as the devil. No, it MIGHT be a bad idea, but WHO KNOWS?

1 2-3-1 18 20 11-6 7 14
haha yaha?
anybody have a school locker who goes to HIGH school? that's my Wii or DS friend code by the way. or is it?
I'm lonely and need someone to duel on pokemon and brawl when it comes out.

oh yah i think i'll be an elf rogue on WOW because they are fast and can turn invisivible like Chipp from Guiltey Gear. watch out. I'll be grinding and farming honor before you know it. life? it's overrated. video games and WOW are what REALLY matter.

i think that's how it will be, other then THAT

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
i have a school locker and i go to HIGH school

YES video games are what matter
once again you
are correct mr funk
or should i say punk
but WOW is not
GOOD because it is
VERY addicting however
the GAME is alright
the MOTHER series is a LARGE
series and
IS a good game

Lunaris

Smash Ace
oh yah i think i'll be an elf rogue on WOW because they are fast and can turn invisivible like Chipp from Guiltey Gear. watch out. I'll be grinding and farming honor before you know it. life? it's overrated. video games and WOW are what REALLY matter.

i think that's how it will be, other then THAT
if you aren't just being foolish like i think you are, if you do play make sure to make your character on frostwolf.

and horde.

ps farming honor doesnt destroy lives. you can do that whenever you want and you don't have to stick with it for hours on end, so the players do it to themselves... raiding was what destroyed lives.

Vvave

Smash Rookie
The tourney wasn't too great in my opinion.
Dim tomo'sOpinion as String = "God"

The Tourney rule was dumb with 4 free for alls
(I think aurthur may agree x)

There was only one setup -.-

God wished for a more exciting tourney!

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Hey, you have to be REALLY careful with that, don't move it at all or it will come loose.
Nonononono, don't touch it.
Okay... so it's all right to bridge the solid and the threaded--
NO NO NO STOPSTOPSTOP DON'T ROTATE THE MOTHERBO...
snap
...ard, because it'll drag the wire...

congratulations if you interpreted that correctly. and no, it's not hopeless yet, i'm just back to where i was earlier today.

EDIT: Which -may- have turned out to be the best, because i am much more confident in the security of the connection i just made. i have no idea whether or not it will work.

you know that japanese tentacle **** s*it? i am probably going to have a nightmare involving that, except the monster will be a motherboard with wires in the place of tentacles.

note that none of this means it will be ready tomorrow. it might not even work in the first place. there are... various other complications which also need to be taken care of. haha, thankfully i already know no one really expects anything anyhow.

Top Bottom