• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"hey! im from alaska and i play! im not very good but i do play this game. my names john"

are you one of ricky's friends or from the VGC at dimond? or in high school at all for that matter =p

lots of people up here aren't good, you'll have company if that's really the case =p there's this one allman guy...

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
hey! im from alaska and i play! im not very good but i do play this game. my names john
John, the one that we booted at our table when we had our thanksgiving lunch, lol, sorry but it was a special moment. Too many noobs posting on the thread lol, namely Doctor_luigi, Dragoonv86, xanskarr, lunaris, allman......

keisuke814

Smash Rookie
its fine ricky lol but i just thought i would post something because this is where you told me to go.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
tourney was pretty fun

nice meeting you sir eggleston

only -really- bad thing was the progressive scan tv... ugh

although if it was a high level tournament i wouldn't be saying that

hmm, if i hadnt been able to go, i would've missed out on 50$ -and- more importantly, a place to host future tourneys

i don't know what i would have done without my shades

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey sir smashers im iori from planet memphis i was wondering how and were is the death by **** or dbr thread at any help may save your planet im in the insomnia in the atlantic south is the reginal zones but basically what im look for is the song to zelgadis shinded blinded bob money overdose and the king i have to have their songs its driving me crazy any help is appreciated

Ps Oh hey please help

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Hey sir smashers im iori from planet memphis i was wondering how and were is the death by **** or dbr thread at any help may save your planet im in the insomnia in the atlantic south is the reginal zones but basically what im look for is the song to zelgadis shinded blinded bob money overdose and the king i have to have their songs its driving me crazy any help is appreciated

Ps Oh hey please help
I have one request, can you use a period? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
The tourney was....for lack of a better word, hilarious. The rules were absolutely ridiculous, one tv was laggy, but all in all the 25 bucks i got for second was awsome. The final match was between Derreck and I, obviously him being the victor. Derreck those glasses were so shifty and mysterious, i didnt know it was you when i walked in........ Anyways xanskarr was there to, im not gonna disclose his tourney results as he might want them.... not known, lol. It would've been a little better if at all if some other people showed up*coughallmancough*.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Meh, the random thing chose Venom. I hate venom with a passion, as I can't SHL affectively there. Anyways, my tourney results sucked. I got knocked out the first round. It was 2 stock 3 minutes and a bit of stages tourned off. Single elim.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
John, the one that we booted at our table when we had our thanksgiving lunch, lol, sorry but it was a special moment. Too many noobs posting on the thread lol, namely Doctor_luigi, Dragoonv86, xanskarr, lunaris, allman......
shut the *** up ricky dr. mario kicks ***

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
vito is right dr. mario does counter every charcter especially falco and fox.
the only characters that could be even or slightly challenging in the least
are marth and peach and crouch cancelled d-smash and super sheet gets
rid of peach. all you have to watch out for are marths and people who use
peach or falco that know how to use them

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
vito is right dr. mario does counter every charcter especially falco and fox.
the only characters that could be even or slightly challenging in the least
are marth and peach and crouch cancelled d-smash and super sheet gets
rid of peach. all you have to watch out for are marths and people who use
peach or falco that know how to use them
LOL,Yer pretty **** funny arthur, anyways, what are we doin this weekend derreck.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
usual stuff

well, i called the manager of wayne's world, and we have a possible date for the tournament.

i hope a few of you can help out with TVs.

possible dates are both jan 13 and dec 30th, personally i like jan 13th.

really, the two most important things that would decide the tournament's success are publicity and TVs.

if this one goes well she'd probably let us use it for monthly tournaments.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Dude I have so many people from dimond that would or might want to go, also ive got 2 tvs max, one for sure. Monthly tourneys would be awsome btw, but yahh i'll help however i can, personally i dont care about the date.

peachasurus

Smash Rookie
Dude I have so many people from dimond that would or might want to go, also ive got 2 tvs max, one for sure. Monthly tourneys would be awsome btw, but yahh i'll help however i can, personally i dont care about the date.

i could definately be up for monthly tornaments

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
yea.....soooo....I need to practice this Fakking game in order to get better...(and a gamecube)....but still, i think i could get good if i had somewhere to practice or if someone lets me borrow someone's gamecube and game...*cough*kin*cough*jason*cough*ricky*haaaaaakkkkk*arthur*john maybe*cough*kin again***weeeeeeeze....ahem....excuse me, bad cough....

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
LOL, yer funny, just give upon melee and get good at brawl, i mean you'll most likely get a wii before you get a gamecube anyway, and even if you did.......

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
David here, found the thread you were talking about Derek, it was fun playing with you guys

who the hell is this joker? hey tough guy, grow a pair and stfu

on a side note sonic and tails should be in the next smash brothers
.....ok first of all you've got no idea what yer talking about as the guy i was talking to is one of my good friends, and second of all i was the one who got second at the tourney, im sure i have a sufficiently larger pair then you lol, im not mad at you just a bit offended by your blatant ignorance.....

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
oh, so your that effeminate loser who got his *** kicked in the finals ; i dont even think you have one, let alone a pair

on a side note dont call asians ingorant because we are smarter than you
.....Nice way to introduce yourself into the smash community who currently is infinetely better then you. I'm not even going to mention how easily my peach could take you out, if you were the guy talking about l-canceling smashes you stand a chance in hell. Wow, stop being so arrogant, yer noob attitude'll be shot down the minute you step into a room with someone such as daniel me derreck etc., if you want to get better be nice alright, as i said before im not mad at you just offended, i went through what your going through but, to a certain extent i guess, lol, effiminate.....

EDIT:Btw races and intelligence are irrevelent.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
ive already played with derek, matt, and two other guys can't remember their names

stop being such a god **** eletist, from what i heari'm about as good as you

$10 money match, put your name where you peach is you montebank effeminate homosexual prick

on a side note, i didnt correctly convey what i was trying to talk about with the l-cancelling smashes
Dude, who are you, you were in the tourney right, well if you were who are you to talk about anything that has to do with being elitist, and, i mean seriously stop commenting your rediculous argument with relentless insults that mean nothing, if your as good as me why werent you even close to me in the tourney placings...

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
so yea....hey David! Welcome to smashboards even though you could probably can whoop my azz....jk. I know as a fact you can whoop my azz.....yoroshiku onegaishimas

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
...oh yea...and arguing online where EVERYONE can see is pretty dumb....you cant delete posts...or at least i dont think you can...so chill out...

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"on a side note go makeout with a guy you undeniable homosexual montebank"

"LOL, anytime man, derreck is this the guy you were talking about"

excuse me?

Top Bottom