• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Matsuki

$10MM
$10 money match, anytime anywere, unless your too scared I'll "come on" to you lol

look at what this joker pmd me

I guess he didnt have the balls, to say it in the thread; accept MY challenge you effeminate bit**. And yeah, I am afraid of you coming on to me, if I do say so myself I am quite the attractive male and you are a raging homosexual.
LOL, fine have it yer way, $10MM, you challenged me, I accept yer challenge, anytime any place.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Alright, 10$ money match, you and me, where ever, and why are you calling me effiminate, lol do you even know me.

Edit:Btw are we talking about the same tourney, the one at waynes world, or the one at dimond?
Wait wait wait, how could he not have the balls to post it in the thread if he posted it right there?

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
LOL, thats what I initially thought but, oh well, I cant quite comprehend that as im not asian.... Oh great one, when we battle teach me your ways, 2good4god, you inspire me.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
Matsuki

$10MM
$10 money match, anytime anywere, unless your too scared I'll "come on" to you lol

look at what this joker pmd me

I guess he didnt have the balls, to say it in the thread; accept MY challenge you effeminate bit**. And yeah, I am afraid of you coming on to me, if I do say so myself I am quite the attractive male and you are a raging homosexual.

your a dumbas$

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
hey matsuki go makeout with xanskaar

draggonv86 is too much of a nobody for me to insult
LMAO, who exactly are you to talk, the only thing thats known about you is your ego, and your obvious fear of the fact that your in the closet causing all these insults as a phase of reverse psychology, or yer just an a$$, which I think we've pretty much established, and btw I'm very eargerly looking foward to our money match.]

EDIT:2good4god, theres a tourney at waynes world, Jan. 13th, $10MM, you and I.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
more like really gay, ******, stop riding ricky's ego and ****
You have no idea who I am, and you also have no right to say you are on derek's level in skill, when you didn't even come close to winning the tourney. Also, just because people are tired of your **** means that they are riding on ricky's ego? Also again, get some new insults, because ******, "Grow a pair" and calling him gay are getting old.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
stop riding his **** you ****ing women; of course im not near as good as derek in skill, i get tired of your *****-footing anticts, ****, you little *****

on a side note: matsuki and xanskarr go to massachusetts alrady

i was talking to peachasurus too, i guess you guys really are lovers
Ok then, in light of this new discovery, I dub thee Asterisk man. Seriously, just because you can say a word, doesn't mean you're cool. At the tourney, I seem to recall you saying to derek that you and him were about equal in skill. I stand by ricky, as I have seen him play. I've also seen you play, and well, you aren't that great.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
at least im not a god damm blubbering vaginna

go to bed

on a side note i am inftine cooler than you
1. If I was a ******(which you spelled wrong) then how could I talk?

2. No.

3. I don't care. What some idiot thinks of me hardly matters. Especially when he just uses three insults, and all he talks about is how good he is. Also L-cancelling smashes, yea, not going to happen.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
why not this f***ing saturday, you *****, at dereks

grow a pair, you can do that by stop having sex with men

on a side note your a ***
are you a fuking ****** (well no need to answer rlly) "grow a pair" wtf is up with that say something new dumbas$! you just saying that cause you don't have any and can't get any as$ either. think i'm a nobody well than this "nobody" is gonna fakin kick your as$ just to make you stfu biatch

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
o btw 2good4god why not just stfu already we all know that ppl that talk the most trash are the worse players so if you wanna rlly say your good than just SHUT THE *** UP and leave my friends Matsuki and Xanskarr alone already it looks like your trying to have cyber sex with them

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Glad to see we've got a fun community here. You're all making us look bad. Hopefully prospective new people won't be driven off by this. Chill out, because we've got a lot to think about and if I'm gonna make a 5 hour 4 stock double elim tourney I'm gonna need you guys to help me get people to cooperate and run it smoothly.

Anyways, some progress on the tournament:

The date will be January 13th. Get as many people to attend as possible.

TVs/Cubes:

Ricky: 2 TVs, I am assuming he can bring at least one cube and a copy of smash.
Daniel: 1 TV, 1 cube+smash.
Me: 1 TV, cube+smash.

That makes 4 T.Vs. If there are any others, please let me know.

The flyer:

I have three tentative versions of the flyer: a color version, and two black and white versions(one contains more detailed rules). Tell me which ones you think are better. I will probably add the footnote about Smashboards to the flyer no matter which flyer I decide to use. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

THESE ARE NOT THE ACTUAL FLYER SIZES, PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS

Colored flyer
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/aksmashtourney/colorflyer.jpg
Black and white
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/aksmashtourney/simpleflyer.jpg
Black and white, detailed
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p278/aksmashtourney/flyer.jpg

The blank space at the top is where the tournament name will go. We still need a tournament name.

Personally, I think the colored flyer's a little hard to read. However, I prefer the simple flyer over the detailed flyer, especially since it just references contacts if you want more details. Do NOT feel inclined to agree with me, unless you really do; I want to know which one looks best/will garner the most attention/is best overall in your opinions. I might go with the colored one because it's more eye-catching. Is it?

Match Supervisors:

We're gonna need to have match supervisors at each TV station. If we have more than 4 T.V.s, we'll have to assign multiple TVs to one station(since I only want 4 supervisors and stations). The supervisors will probably be chosen from Carlos, Ricky, Daniel, Matt, Chris, Burke, and I. Just tell me if you'd like to be one and it doesn't really mean anything if I don't choose you. Just be glad you don't have to stay glued to a TV.

These are the details of the tournament, most of which are on the flyer:

When: January 13th, 2007
Where: Wayne's World, 1921 W Dimond Blvd.
Entry fee: 5$
BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER

Prizes:
1st: 50$ gift certificate
2nd: 25$ gift certificate
3rd: 15$ gift certificate
Available stores:
Borders Books and Music, Barnes & Noble,
Microplay, GameStop, and some clothing stores

Rules
4 stock
Best of 3
Double elimination
Items deactivated
8 minute time limit
Stages: Final Destination and Dream Land 64 are active for random select. Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield, and Yoshi's Story are the selectable stages.

Detailed Rules:
One match supervisor will be designated for each TV station. The match supervisor runs matches at his discretion and records results.

Matches are conducted as follows:

1. Both players pick their characters. If neither player can make a final choice on which character to use for any reason, then both players must inform the match supervisor of their character choice in secret and must select that character for the first match(this is referred to as a double-blind character select).

2. Each player can ban one stage from being played in the set under any circumstances(besides Final Destination and Dream Land 64).

3.After character selection and stage banning, a stage is chosen by random select unless both players can agree on one stage, and the match begins.

4. After a match, the loser may change his character and must select a stage(limited to the stages detailed above) within 30 seconds(to be judged by the match supervisor). This applies to both the second match and the third match, if there is a third match.

Whew =p Let's make this good. By the way, I'll participate in the tournament, but if I win I won't take the prize money. It'll be bumped down to second place(and 2nd's to 3rd, etc.). But if we don't get enough money from entry fees to give 4th place 15$ and 3rd place 25$, I won't pay it out of my own pocket(although 3rd will be guaranteed 15$). If we get enough money, 4th, 3rd, and 2nd get 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place prizes, respectively. This will, hopefully, be only for this tournament.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Good to hear.

You're never on AIM anymore =(

That'd be great if Ben could make it. Hope you guys are improving, Ben clearly knew how to play on a higher level than 'hit the other guy' and you made a lot of progress. If Ben got some better combos down he'd be about as good as the anch regulars.

Heh, I think at this tourney I'll initiate the AK Challenge I proposed before, with a slight modification.

You can pay 2.5$ to play me at the tournament. If you win best out of 5, I'll pay you 20$. You're welcome to try as many times as you want as long as nobody else wants to give it a shot.

Wonder how many people would take me up on that. Too bad I'll be running the tournament most of the time, I probably won't have time for it until afterwards.

My boys and I from Fairbanks are trying to make this, it fits in with winter break at UAF

to 2good4god, xanskaar, matsuki222p, and dravoonv86 grow up and gtfo if you guys cant behave

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm good for being a supervisor, will I be able to enter though. Also imo the color poster is better, more engaging, less info, easier to process in a small amount of time. Anything else I can do I'd be happy to.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
To The_Mind_Gamer

What the ***??? you mother fuking son of a btches have no idea, do you? your self-esteem is so fuking low that you have to resort to insulting us? Well tell you what you gay as$ fuker, you need to get a life!! Even better, maybe a new brain!!. But then again, intelligence would be just wasted on btches like you!! Burn in HELL!!!

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
GAWD!!!! I might sound like a hypocrit and all but, jesus the fightings getting out of hand, use the pms, I should have used them to, but I didnt so poo on me, but I agree with derreck, if a person's curious about the alaska thread and sees this well.....

Lunaris

Smash Ace
1st order of business: ignore people you dont like on the internet, 95% time they're just doing it to you to piss you off

2nd order of business: tournament name please

3rd order of business: which flyer, if any of them?

Quinny

Smash Rookie
wow, if i remember correctly, smash melee was just a game. no need for aggressiveness....
if i happen to find waynes world ill try to drop by...

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
sakura wrote the last post of mine not me the real person that uses this profile since she was pissed about the whole asian thing and so was i. i just let her do w/e

Top Bottom