• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
LOL, good luck guys, thats all i can say. Btw if you guys have a tourney and im not invited, you have to have a legitimate reason lol, not having fun while playing is some bull$hit, im sorry but I consider fun kicking a$$ and getting better, your definition is playing someone similar to your skill and having a "fun" by having a good match, not getting serious as an excuse for losing.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
but i said you are invited ricky i was just kidding around and we must have derek there too cause i mean without alaska's so called best player wat fun would it be? but yea $500 prize! yay! than we'll need a ton of ppl to sign up which vito and i..vito and me or yea w/e decided to try and expand this thing as far as we can

Lunaris

Smash Ace
due to various info sources i suspected that you were serious. good to hear you're not.

i'm not offended, was only wondering if you were planning on hosting a tournament and not allowing good players to participate. here's to it getting off the ground.

anyways, now that the semester is over with i will pretty much be free for a relatively long while. so smash any time is pretty much good and desired. the more the better.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
Um...did someone say we werent serious? (probably ricky) ...but we were....just not any time soon. Holding a tournament is easier said than done, i know, but a boy can dream. It probably wont be as big, or probably wont happen at all...but the goals are set and....thats it. Im also lazy as *** too....zzz...huh? what?

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
btw (sorry ricky for double posting) but having fun is when everyone is happy....not just you. When it's just you having fun then youre being an ***...(in the exception to those fagots who ***** about losing even though they suck)

but im different, i have fun everytime win, lose, or draw. As long as it looked cool. And if or when we hold a tournament with hella ppl than by all means, do what you must to win!!! Be as merciless as you want, and for laughs, piss ppl off. I wouldnt care. (if there were hella ppl)

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Vito, theres a rule against double-posting you idiot, i got an infraction for it, i dont just spout out random $hit(well maybe in yer ears) but yahh, also what you said about only me having fun and being an *** for it.....wtf, what do you mean lol, that makes absolutely no sense.

EDIT:DUDE POST 222 ME LUCKY # YAY, also to Derreck, over christmas break im basically sitting on my ***, when i could be smashing*hint hint* so im pretty much free for that whole time, also this friday through sunday im free, also maybe thursday.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
To FunkMaster:

Doctor_Luigi is more weaksauce than you
Yo Funk, this dude is so cool man...who would of thought of making a sauce out of weak. Freaking crayyyyyy-z yo. He's a freaking genius. Props for that one Always Default!!! They should call you Always Funny as Hell man. Forillz.....you should take your career to the next level!!! Like working at Fred Meyers or something. How cool is he Funk. I think I know who mt idol is!!!! Always Default.....what a great guy. Maybe this funny business can afford to buy those typing skillz you always wanted Funk!!! Props man....weaksauce.....HAHAHA.

This was TOTALLY not sarcasm if that's what you were thinking....weaksauce....cracks me up everytime!!! HA HA HA Seriously man....you're so cool buddy boy.

TO LUNARIS: The old comment wasnt an intention a$$-sounding comment. I was just curious.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
??? a little heat going on here? well anywayz my idea for this to just to make it as big as possible, no banning ppl so don't worry anyone, think of a good set of rules, try to have fun, and yea like vito said b4 no b*tching on a match. msn is dn_angel_14@hotmail.com feel free if wanting to contact me

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
Yo Funk, this dude is so cool man...who would of thought of making a sauce out of weak. Freaking crayyyyyy-z yo. He's a freaking genius. Props for that one Always Default!!! They should call you Always Funny as Hell man. Forillz.....you should take your career to the next level!!! Like working at Fred Meyers or something. How cool is he Funk. I think I know who mt idol is!!!! Always Default.....what a great guy. Maybe this funny business can afford to buy those typing skillz you always wanted Funk!!! Props man....weaksauce.....HAHAHA.

This was TOTALLY not sarcasm if that's what you were thinking....weaksauce....cracks me up everytime!!! HA HA HA Seriously man....you're so cool buddy boy.

TO LUNARIS: The old comment wasnt an intention a$$-sounding comment. I was just curious.
I believe I was addressing FunkMaster.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Vito, imo your annoyance level is barely behind that of 2good4god. Any tourney names derreck, and are we going to hang posters anywere or something, i could always hang some at dimond, a lot of people would be interested considering we had quite the turnout for the dimond tourney. I think the name should be daniel's version, save a few changes, any and all words that are daniel in the title should be replaced with ricky.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
actually doc loogy i didn't want typing skills from default i wanted
some regular skills. i've sort of given up up on THAT. maybe you're
right and he has to wait for that job at fred meyers to afford them.
anyway, i'll still be waiting for them.

i think default was exaggerating a bit there. while he may SAY you
are the weakest sauce, he really beleives i'm the weaker sauce.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
LIES!!! I wanna be the weaksauce!!! We have a special connection!!! Right!!!! Say u love me Always Default!!! Say you love me!!!!!!

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
O.O k.. a bit off the topic of the alaska boards and tourny kinda. anywho vito and i will be putting our tourny plans on hold until we work out some of our personal matters that are going on right now. o btw i would rlly like to try and face ya derreck cause i like to go up against the best only now and after i'm done with the best i plan to quit playing till the ssbb comes out. (and i get a wii)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"after i'm done with the best"

i hope you mean done facing me once or twice

ssbb is going to be no different. the skills will probably translate from SSBM to SSBB, meaning if you're no good at SSBM you'll probably be no good at SSBB, and if you are good at SSBM...

besides, if what your sig says is true you're already the best with 3 characters. i bow down, never thought i could find such talent up here. i'm outdone.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
to lunaris thanks for saying that i have talent yo such an honor from alaska's best and yea true that most likely that ssbb is gonna be no diff from ssbm and yea i plan to go up against the best at least twice thats my real and only motivation to get better everythime i play. so i'm interested in you, ricky, arthur, and vito. don't know bout jason cause everytime i played you dude i won but since i heard you got better i guess i'll put you in my list too. but not rlly wanna go up against you so don't forget i'll do a preliminary match with ya using a character i'm rlly bad at. so that's all characters except my top 3 and Mario

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
to lunaris thanks for saying that i have talent yo such an honor from alaska's best and yea true that most likely that ssbb is gonna be no diff from ssbm and yea i plan to go up against the best at least twice thats my real and only motivation to get better everythime i play. so i'm interested in you, ricky, arthur, and vito. don't know bout jason cause everytime i played you dude i won but since i heard you got better i guess i'll put you in my list too. but not rlly wanna go up against you so don't forget i'll do a preliminary match with ya using a character i'm rlly bad at. so that's all characters except my top 3 and Mario
......*whispering*Dont think he caught the sarcasm.....

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Arthur: Thanks a ton for coming over today. You're technical skills are pretty much the most impressive of anyone coming over for the first time in my memory. Seems to me like you'd have mostly worked that up by yourself.

If you want you can come over sometime and I can show you some stuff for Falco/Falcon. I can tell you some pretty specific advice with Falco. Then again a smashfest with just me around isn't exactly most people's idea of "fun." =p maybe just come early on a saturday? well, i should be pretty much free for a month or so now until the next semester starts.

Good stuff.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
so, derreck, next saturday, a bit earlier then usual?
that would be cool. i've learned a lot watching your
falco. crazy stuff.

so, default, i'm not weaksauce anymore? why you
say that...somebody has to be the weaksauce.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
so, derreck, next saturday, a bit earlier then usual?
that would be cool. i've learned a lot watching your
falco. crazy stuff.

so, default, i'm not weaksauce anymore? why you
say that...somebody has to be the weaksauce.
'Tis what vito's for, btw I'd be up for sometime this week derreck, not tonight but maybe wednesday, or after vgc.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
lol, good luck. Anyways 'tis the last day of school for two weeks, finals up the a$$.....and such, cant wait for tourney. We come up with a name yet?? ooopps, lol sorry this is ricky on vitos comp lol, and no its not an unsuccessful identity joke used by some......

Top Bottom