• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
we get about one post/flurry of posts every days/other day. besides, the community's active, it doesnt matter

whether or not those posts actually tend to count is a different story =p

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
To everyone on the alaskan smashboards, Merry Christmas hope your days of the future are filled with happiness and joy and w/e else you'd want

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
first to comment in 2007 here! ..yea this thing is just dead until school and vgc is back than i have a feeling this thing is coming back to life again

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Hello there, I am Banky. I go to dimond and have been to a few VGC meetings, Jason knows me. Arthur might, and ricky might. If either of you go to the VGC forums anymore, I post there a few times.

Wow guys, what the f*ckity f*ck. I never posted that. 0_0 I'm changing my pw now. :dizzy:

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Um, either someone here knows my password or I left it on on a public computer. That post above, THAT WASN'T BY ME. I've only been to ONE VGC meeting btw. -_-

Lunaris

Smash Ace
i think the important issue at hand is, is your name is really banky?

welcome to the boards, although im guessing you've been lurking for awhile.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
k school started now so i think the boards are now goona get flooded again i even brought us a new user. and he's rlly good marth and roy. (but i'm still better! haha) he should be coming to the boards soon..since he's sitting right next to me lol

Lunaris

Smash Ace
tourney on saturday, please help advertise, tell your friends... if it isnt successful there may not be another one

according to jordan he may be coming on friday through sunday for the tournament/to hang out

F all your I

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
News for Cordova people: Spud Ben and I are all planning on coming Friday, and we'll probably take a ferry with Spud's step dad, so we wont need a ride or anything if we do that. And Justin isn't going anymore. None of us have got tickets yet though, so nothing is confirmed.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
so check this man, i am going to enter that tourney with pink luigi man.....PINK. ofcourse....not for them pro-types yo....

Lunaris

Smash Ace
for those of you who are kind enough to bring t.v.s and cubes, as you might have surmised i'm going to have to ask you for another favor.

since the tournament starts at 4, i'll need you to be there at least by 3, but the earlier the better. i'll be there as soon as i can during the day, and if i get it all set up early we can just play as many games as we like until the tourney starts.

any t.v.s/cubes anyone can bring would be greatly appreciated. so far, i only know of daniel, ricky, myself, and possibly arthur who are bringing t.v.s. chances are we'll only need about 4, but the more the better.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Derek:

We're flying in and we got our tickets. It's Ben Spud and I. We're taking Era and it gets there at 8:05 PM on Friday, and we leave Sunday at 7:05. Will you be able to pick us up and drop us off at the airport?

Top Bottom