• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
yea looking at past post and noticed this and have to say,
dumbsh*t you never 4 stocked me and i ***** 3 stocked your doc with my doc so stfu. and i wasn't at your house we were at mr. snaderson's class and i was on your name that time. and btw when you said i can barely come over to your house wtf are you talking about i can come over your house just not your rich as$ one duh. (THINK b4 you post dammit)
LOL, my peach>all your chars combined, think before you post ****it.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
lol my *** last i remember my doc mostly get's your peach to 1 stock left out of the 3 so if we add my other chars combined..well you do the math ^^

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
lol my *** last i remember my doc mostly get's your peach to 1 stock left out of the 3 so if we add my other chars combined..well you do the math ^^
lol kin, I outskill you by so much, just give it up, btw derreck i cant come today my moms in town after being gone for 2 weeks, i can come tomorow though.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
dragoon, man up;

the vgc, does that stand for 'dragoon's pretty terrible at smash'
o wow is that how i have to be a man be good at smash that has got to be the geekiest thing i've ever hear from anyone. btw ever heard the saying,

"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. EVEN IF YOU WIN YOUR STILL ********"

to ricky, you only out skill me with peach any other char you are you already kno i can win we've already proven that when i came over

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
k i fix it there ya happy? i don't kno why ppl are so accurate about spelling especially over the internet, cause i mean no one rlly cares

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
your 1 of those rlly neat freaks aren't ya? whoops i spelt one, 1..o well who the *** care whoops i even spelt **** wrong o well

Your mother doesn't feel the same way, I found this out while having sex with her. Besides, you're probally terrible at smash, so you shouldn't be sounding off like some charlatan prince. Your not the best peach/doc/pikachu in alaska. You're just some wannabe; that's too apathetic to look at how pathetic he is. Grow a pair and man up, at least go through puberty and stop acting like a pre-pubescent david (2good4god), or leave. Bi*ches, I win.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
o wow is that how i have to be a man be good at smash that has got to be the geekiest thing i've ever hear from anyone. btw ever heard the saying,

"arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. EVEN IF YOU WIN YOUR STILL ********"

to ricky, you only out skill me with peach any other char you are you already kno i can win we've already proven that when i came over
I'll take yer challenge and raise ya 20, hope you wont be like 2good4god.... In the infamous words of Jordan when reffering to scrubs such as yerself "He's Real?"LMFAO

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
Your mother doesn't feel the same way, I found this out while having sex with her. Besides, you're probally terrible at smash, so you shouldn't be sounding off like some charlatan prince. Your not the best peach/doc/pikachu in alaska. You're just some wannabe; that's too apathetic to look at how pathetic he is. Grow a pair and man up, at least go through puberty and stop acting like a pre-pubescent david (2good4god), or leave. Bi*ches, I win.
hey dumbsh*t read my sig properly is says best asian pikachu/doc/peach user in the AK didn't say i was the best ******. But i am the best at doc and pikachu in the AK. and you still argue with ppl over the internet..and to call me childish. fuking dumbas$. calling me terrible at smash? is that suppose to make me feel bad? insulting me at a video game..wow you are childish. Why don't YOU grow a pair. and stop sucking on your mom's dik for once and do something that isn't ********
to ricky: Dude you know im no way like 2good4god, even i wanted to kick his stupid ***.
o btw yea lets do the smash at your house whenever we can that way we can settle this. and i already know i can't beat your peach. cause everytime i can only come so close but never make it. but for you other char i already beaten them and proved it at your place.

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
Change the bloody subject

can't u guys get along ...I guess not but all this boring stuff is irritating me.
Y din't u start talking about something else.
come insult me if ya like. U guys bunch of babies anyway

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
to mahjong

can't u guys get along ...I guess not but all this boring stuff is irritating me.
Y din't u start talking about something else.
come insult me if ya like. U guys bunch of babies anyway

you do realize you're 14

to dragoon: you're not even a master of dragoons, how can you expect to have a decent personality. my post was intedended to destract you, while i, once again, plowed your mom. btw you're not the best doc and pikachu in state

We've planned a trip down to the lower 48 for awhile. I'd prefer to make it for a large tournament, though. I got to talk with most of the old SKYPAL down at OC2 but I never saw you.

Smash this saturday as usual.
I wasn't there on account of me being unemployed. I think that We're trying to have a larger scale tourney sometime in spring, but I'd prefer summer because I think some SoCal guys are coming up for a while. If we had SoCal and Alaska, Im sure we could be able to attract Norcal and maybe AZ. OR and B.C. would come either way. :)
We'll see what happens.

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
To Always_Default

well ur right about the age thing but they keep insulting each other like they were saying stuff like how great thier dad is.

I can't think of any good example but u get wat I mean right?

-_-

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
to mahjong

you do realize you're 14

to dragoon: you're not even a master of dragoons, how can you expect to have a decent personality. my post was intedended to destract you, while i, once again, plowed your mom. btw you're not the best doc and pikachu in state
LMFAO!!!!

Mahjong, you in alaska? Go to dimond perhaps?

Top Bottom