• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
wat u talkin big for

ya know u gonna lose

where do u play at huh? Wat school ya go to.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
i go to dimond bit*h wat bout you? and me gonna lose? don't make me laugh i already showed your mom how to fuking blow everything up in this joint. now your gonna lose and it's all gonna blow in your face just like your mom.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
my as$ Bit*h fu*k u. u piece of sh*t!
Kin, first of all your dc. mario has the skill of a lesser.....much lesser David, (to mahjong dont listen to him he sucks lol i play him at video game club). Second of all you have the insulting genius of a lesser.......much lesser david. Kin, you should just stop posting, you know just as well as i do and vito and arthur and tomo and basically everyone at vgc that you are a, well, a scrub. Yah yah deny all you want but you know its true. Have you beaten chris' shiek?

Mahjong what school do you go to.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
w/e ricky i've already beated you a couple times (when not peach) i've beaten arthur and vito too. so me a scrub? suuure. and who cares bout chris' shiek? i only want the best.

to mahjong: don't listen to these fools they think they all that but they just stuckup weirdos. at least we can sort our crp out easier and enjoy our nonsense. unlike these *** heads

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
2good4god, serious business obviously includes quoting the bible or whatever nonsense appears in yer head, your reputation preceeds you once again. To kin, cant wait for tomorow.

Edit:LOL david, your as good as i am, i guess the fact that i pretty much decimated you the last time we fought and you turned down my money match on account of saving for a wii or something......well conclusions to your own come. I'm kind of tired of stupid ppl(david, kin) claiming they beat me or are better then me when everyone knows different.....

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
w/e ricky i've already beated you a couple times (when not peach) i've beaten arthur and vito too. so me a scrub? suuure. and who cares bout chris' shiek? i only want the best.

to mahjong: don't listen to these fools they think they all that but they just stuckup weirdos. at least we can sort our crp out easier and enjoy our nonsense. unlike these *** heads

it dont mater if u beat them couple of times, dat dont make u better
u got to beat them completely or i wont care

So... if ur as bad as they say then ya better get better or i'll beat u bad.
Seriously ya better get better i don't like boring fights

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
2good4god just stfu i've beaten ricky a couple times and just cause he says i'm no good doesn't make it true. he even claims some smash noobs at our school are good..so yea you think he's actually trustworthy. well my as$ ok. (thanks ricky..losing our lab assignment) only ppl i rlly trust on here would be funkmaster, egg, and mahjong. and always_default just please shut the hell up already it's no fun arguing with you anymore, i'm bored with you

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
Oh ya i ain't that great, i have problems with shuffle, wavedashing, L-canceling, and some other things dat u gys know and i probably don't

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
i can beat ricky when he's anyone else but peach. and you've seen me already so you know how good i rlly am. and yes i know i must get better and so must you cause we've seen our fights so we kno wat we must do.
btw i to have those same problems as you

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
Hey am i right

Matsuki is Ricky
Dragoon is Kin

but i don,t know
Funkmaster ?
Xankar?
Default ?
2good4god?
Gigazapcannon/

Who's david?

no need tell me if ya don't want to

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
funkmaster: arthur
xankar: jason (egg)
default: some druggie dude name daniel i think
2good4god: idk don't rlly care
gigazapcannon: mever seen him b4
david: ...idk either

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
so yea....i think im gonna give up on smash...on "maining", im just gonna use random chars...win or lose..mostly lose...but yea, unless i have like a full week smash on alone in my room with thirty bags of chips and 4 48 packs of soda....there will be no way for me to get better....also, i need a gamecube

GigaZapCannon

Smash Cadet
ricky is pretty good with peach he usually beat me with 1-stock at 100+ dmg with his peach

i don't get any practice against peaches here

cordova sux

edit: "probably luck", haha
edit2: spacingout if you want your stupid pictures of you being emo come and get them. i ain't gonna go deliver them to you

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
ricky is pretty good with peach he usually beat me with 1-stock at 100+ dmg with his peach

i don't get any practice against peaches here

cordova sux

edit: "probably luck", haha
edit2: spacingout if you want your stupid pictures of you being emo come and get them. i ain't gonna go deliver them to you
I thought Orin played Peach.

Also, just stick'em all in a folder and send it to meh Gmail. k? lol thx bye.

Oh and by the way, 2good4god you are a disgrace to us asians everywhere. Stereotypical ***** you. Go die, ***-fgt.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
OR AS HE SHOULD BE CALLED MR. RACIST

YEAH I SHOULD TAKE YOU PUTTING DOWN MY WHOLE RACE, AS CONSTRUCTIVE YOU IDIOT RACIST

WHITEY DOESNT GET IT

DUMB WHITE BI***
Probably the most hyprocritical message I have read in a long time.

EDIT:
Oh ya i ain't that great, i have problems with shuffle, wavedashing, L-canceling, and some other things dat u gys know and i probably don't
So you're like Tomo then?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Yeah, I have that same problem. That's why I don't use those techniques while I'm playing. Meh, I probably wouldn't bother learning it either; it takes up more brain space than I'd want to invest into a video game =P. Nevertheless, I can occasionally beat GigaZapCannon's Samus with my Marth and maybe take a stock off of TheCatPhysician's Fox so meh. I'm just working on not using the c-stick as much and use forward airs more and not rely on Counter for an edge guard.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
Huzzah for completely misconstruing and mistyping what I said, maybe you should just admit that i like...beat you lol. Kin good games today.
lol yea awesome game, thats the way i want to face you everytime we play, you not holding back makes it more fun and way less boring

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
you're from Cordova, shouldn't you be having sex with a goat right now
Well, I do have a friend who has a pet goat but they live quite a ways up the mountain. Not rly worth the effort of walking all the way up there for anyone who would want to do something like that, let alone someone who wouldn't do something like that anyways.

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
To: 2good4god

wats wrong with u.
ya seriously gay
u just disin asians not representing em
u just talking about asian is a disgrace fool.

Top Bottom