• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Derrck i can come today, tomorow ive got the declamation thing fer japanese, i can come like after 1-2. After school i'll be on or i'll call you. Daniel, PSHAWWW......

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
sup you guys, so ya kno i decided to quit playing smash against everyone except arthur and ricky. or if i can get some money out of the match lol well yea so good luck to my fellow obsessed smashers lol

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Hey, the Alaska thread's back.

Well, not much to say. So is that tournament still happening at the end of Spring Break? Justin and I are still planning on going and Justin's been getting a lot better lately.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
senshi con = anime hangout with a lot of obsessed ppl
btw over the summer there needs to be a gigantic smash toruney and there needs to be a lot of GOOD ppl that can play there cause i don't wanna be bored over the summer like last year

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Heh, have a tournament here in Cordova. That'd be cool.

Where: TheCatPhysicians Room

When: June 30 2PM-7PM

$5 per person

Round Robin

haha jk im talkin outta my ***

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
i was askin if you guys think, if there are more good smashers, dat just don't know about this site?

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
no ricky i'm not asking people to play fox i'm asking people to
do the impossoble and shine jigglypuffs off the stage.
also, i doubt you have much knowledge about inner devils.
inner devils are a very complex thing. they're also invisible
most of the time. some devil the other day attempted to
shove a green waffle with peanut butter on it in my face.
lucky for that fool i'm such a nice guy and caught it for him.

anyway. if you desire to know more about inner devils, you
should either consult the high devil or god. i think you know
who god is.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
lol, yea it's impossible to shine jiggylypuff cause i mean ricky said so, lmfao. yea you were being nice catching the waffle but no one appreciates it wtf ><

Lunaris

Smash Ace
who is coming tomorrow

man i want to play for money =/ or SOMETHING other than turns, i want to play with some kind of pressure more =( its hard to convince people to do given the circumstances =/

Lunaris

Smash Ace
maybe we can start playing a bit more often since tourney's in 3 weeksish

lol ricky soften up about the con, i was actually kind of curious =( couldnt have been THAT traumatic, come on

i want to play smash tomorrow but i'll probably end up doing homework =/

ps: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/459841.html = 20$ wasted, learn up

pps: who did we assign the sakurai death threat letter to? i think it was arthur, he had better get on that

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
lol, yea it's impossible to shine jiggylypuff cause i mean ricky said so, lmfao. yea you were being nice catching the waffle but no one appreciates it wtf ><
lol kin you need a sense of humor, arthur's inner devils were most likely being coughed up into to speech when he mentioned it.

......Derreck, anything pertaining to that......if you could call it an event, shouldnt be mentioned in a nature of.....nvm im shutting up.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I got a question

In the tourneys, who usualy wins?
lol, Sorry Derreck I was so busy the whole weekend. I'm not this weekend though, we should do somethin on friday. Dude the threads been dead lately. Btw im tryin to pick up marth as a secondary, fair is ***** insane......an such. Yah this weekend derreck its goin down. Spring Break starts next week, can basically smash anytime. Dude tourney is on saturday next weekend, perfect.

Good luck with the crew jason.....(more like the polar IN adepts)

Top Bottom