• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
DEREK...hi um..i need to get the like..information for the tourny on saturday..like times and stuff(price, prizes etc..)..umm Jason said that you said that i should bring my t.v. / Gamecube i just wanted to check and make sure thats still the plan umm..i guess thats bout it..thnx man

hopefully, i can answere these questions for you

time: the tourney at 2, if your bringing a tve you may want to show up earlier than that like at 1:25-1:40

prizes: % of entry fee

yeah, its really helpful to bring a gamecube and its incredibly helpful to bring a tv

east>dimond

dragoonv85

Smash Rookie
um..no double post dude and who the *** r these other dragoons...eh w/e i don't care i don't come on that much anymore anyway

EDIT: and wtf u mean girlish nature? and wat gives u any right to just come in and go ahead an insult me

I AM THE 85th VERSION OF DRAGOON

I don't need a right to speak truth

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
how many times...no double post and i have the list of ppl i'll play smash with only:

Funk
Vito
Bryce
Tomo
Ricky

srry to anyone else but for one or more of these reasons i choose not to play with ya:
1. Your a big baby and can't admit i'm better than you so why bother going on with it
2. you bore me
3. your no good
4. i just don't wanna play ya
5. can't admit i'm better than you (same as 1 i kno lol)
So because we're on that list we admit that you are better than us?

TOURNEY TODAY!!

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
ha, still beat you last time we played
no u didn't! k, lets have a rematch than to see

EDIT: this is to ricky: no it doesn't mean you guys admitted that i'm better than you. it's just cause it's fun to play against you guys and some of u did admit that i'm good which is good enough too

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"ppl atcually go to those things?"

yes

"who won d tourney this time?"

well, according to the brackets i didn't actually go so i don't know first hand. but i have the brackets, and they tell me "Complete Dum***s" beat Daniel Allman(always_default) for 1st place.

more complete version:
1. Complete Dum***s(Ylink, Falco)
2. Daniel Allman aka Default(Fox)
3. Arthur aka Funkmaster(Blood Hawk?)
4. Ricky aka Matsuki(Pizzeach)
5. Matt(Jiggs), Jordan aka TheCatPhysician(Fox, Marth?)

****, wonder what happened in the finals match... OH, it looks like... ah, nevermind =)

i'll scan the brackets and post them sometime. thanks to everyone who came to the tourney, whether it's your intent to or not you're supporting the community =p

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
****, Always_Default must be pretty terrible to lose to a complete *******

Hey, derek, i was wondering why jene said no drinks near the equipment near the end of the tournament?

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
"ppl atcually go to those things?"

yes

"who won d tourney this time?"

well, according to the brackets i didn't actually go so i don't know first hand. but i have the brackets, and they tell me "Complete Dum***s" beat Daniel Allman(always_default) for 1st place.

more complete version:
1. Complete Dum***s(Ylink, Falco)
2. Daniel Allman aka Default(Fox)
3. Arthur aka Funkmaster(Blood Hawk?)
4. Ricky aka Matsuki(Pizzeach)
5. Matt(Jiggs), Jordan aka TheCatPhysician(Fox, Marth?)

****, wonder what happened in the finals match... OH, it looks like... ah, nevermind =)

i'll scan the brackets and post them sometime. thanks to everyone who came to the tourney, whether it's your intent to or not you're supporting the community =p
Next tourney, Defualt will be defaulted second. Lol at arthur, too bad I didnt even vs. you. Next time, bloodhawk will be covered in his own blood, with indents of peach's crown on his a$$. Hurry up with the brackets complete *******.

Quinny

Smash Rookie
hey are you guys talking about that tourney at wayne world? my cousin said he went there and got into the finals...and got owned by a captain falcon

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Dude, we (polar fools) were supposed to fight this other crew of fools first before fighting the greater fools. Ah well, as long as we get a crew battle in ~_~

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
i dun care about the crew sruff but seriously would love 1 on 1 matches now

havn't played anyone for the last week and a half and going mad

Edit:i want to play those who r beter than me and those who got beter

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
get ready polar fools and greater fools crew battle tomorrow along with me and samus guy
I officially deem this the age of crew wars. Polar fools against (wtf is our crew name, bloodfalcon you think of one) btw we should have names, arthur you should be bloodfalcon, imma be turnip, or as the complete ******* refers to my peach skillz, pizzeach. Vito, you should be......dont care, maybe doc er somethin, lol at kin, maybe you should be lessthenmediocredoc. Today we'll initiate the crew wars.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
i thought i was in the crew too wtf!? lol jk but yea i'm in it and i don't rlly care bout this crew stuff either i just want to play 1 on 1 also and play ppl that are rlly good as$ players (which are the ppl i put on my list off ppl on my earlier post)

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
I officially deem this the age of crew wars. Polar fools against (wtf is our crew name, bloodfalcon you think of one) btw we should have names, arthur you should be bloodfalcon, imma be turnip, or as the complete ******* refers to my peach skillz, pizzeach. Vito, you should be......dont care, maybe doc er somethin, lol at kin, maybe you should be lessthenmediocredoc. Today we'll initiate the crew wars.
Whoa... so its gona be like the upper classmen vs lower class men 0_0

sounds fun ^.^

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
i thought i was in the crew too wtf!? lol jk but yea i'm in it and i don't rlly care bout this crew stuff either i just want to play 1 on 1 also and play ppl that are rlly good as$ players (which are the ppl i put on my list off ppl on my earlier post)
hey i like play u today then.

Sry to say but i have no mercy if u take me on too lightly

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
finally than we get to do our first real match lol wanted to play u for a while and today is going to be the day your marth against, well can't be my peach cause during the christmas party b4 the controls was taken away from me you were ahead of me by one life (can't do any float cancels ><) so against either my doc, fox, marth, or pikachu since my peach is out of it from the little bit of experience we had

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
finally than we get to do our first real match lol wanted to play u for a while and today is going to be the day your marth against, well can't be my peach cause during the christmas party b4 the controls was taken away from me you were ahead of me by one life (can't do any float cancels ><) so against either my doc, fox, marth, or pikachu since my peach is out of it from the little bit of experience we had
so who do ya think u'll use against me?

i play u with my ic too then it'll be fun ^_^

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
good crew battle that other day. eggleston, kin, i congratulate you for an excellent and
crushing defeat of that other team.

eggleston get those other fools in your polar fools crew ready for next time.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else know about the "Arcade Day" thingy goin on at Wayne's World today? They had a huge tv dedicated for Smash, but there was only me and one other guy there that can play smash decently.

Elsydeon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm a smasher from Sacramento CA. I'm going to be going up to Alaska for a few months during the summer, and I really can't do without my smash fix. I was wondering if there are any players in or around Soldotna. I ask because beyond the obvious reason of wanting to play smash, I really don't feel like driving a round trip of 300 miles to play someone in Anchorage.
Thanks in advance.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
I know someone in Soldotna who plays. He's pretty bad though because he has nobody to play with there. His MSN is simonb1010@hotmail.com.

Also Anchorage isn't the only place in Alaska where you can find real competition! There are a few people here in Cordova but I doubt you would be coming here for any reason.

Elsydeon

Smash Rookie
I would be willing to travel to play, I just feel that a 150 mile trip to Anchorage and back is a bit much. I know there must be other players in Alaska besides those in Anchorage, and that is who I'm trying to find. The only reason I use Anchorage as my example is because the only method I have to find players in Alaska is the GSC, and every player in Alaska, minus you TCP, is in Anchorage.
But thank you for his email, I'll try to contact him.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
I doubt I will be able to get our full crew to come to VGC or a tournament. If Tipper would come to VGC, and Chris, Banksters may come. >=o GET TO VGC YOU LOSERS! WE NEED CREW BATTLES!

Top Bottom