• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
I looked into the eyes of God and asked him what beautiful meant. He showed me this

I looked into the eyes of God and asked him what beautiful meant. He showed me thi

Lonely name before the might of Sigmar. Lonely might before his as well. For the ringing of the angelic for the power of the god, the uniter of the man. All is lowly, all is not true to purest form to a formation of the righteous spirit without him. I am referenced as Daniel Allman: Destroyer of Men, Crusher of Hearts. For my whims of power can crush the mightiest beast of chaos. Lest my whim for the lust is still the equal. With my saber high, heads will naturally fall below. My hunt my destruction of chaos is the greater of me. Behold! Man stronger through faith and glory not tempt my sword either. My pilgrimage comes through the blood of my enemies. Man forming with chaos becomes a satin, a beast that the world of holy truth must cast aside through a stroke of justice. The world of the women, the endowed fleshly women of the land of the Empire, the holders of momentary pleasure shall know my greatness. Yet! There hearts are weak with sentiment, ignorant to the dangers of the world. They need not worry for I protect them from all beasts. Afoul with guilt, their heart yearns for more. But I must yield for them, chaos is not a sedentary machinations. It is a questing thieving batch of heathens set off to destroy all of civilization. Virgin Queens, I must be wary of you. I must leave this secluded island of lust to protect. Hordes of chaos beware, for the Empire, for Sigmar!

The future has been destined from the womb. Man and Women of power to unite to form a man worthy of the beauty and power of the nobles. My future is to destroy chaos. I’ve known this always. But! At the age of ten, the clouds parted in the sky. The sun beamed down with the rays of all that is true, all that is good. Sigmar showed his face. “Mighty child of mine, go out and learn to fight, learn to destroy, the hordes of chaos do not wait for the weak. Neither should man, make of yourself a warrior. Make of yourself a warrior capable of destroying the fiercest monsters. I grant you strength of thirty mean in the hands of one. Go out and maim.” And so destined, by the god Sigmar himself. I taught. I taught myself to be a warrior, through the guidance of priests, through he courage of Sigmar himself. I have already destroyed much of chaos, yet it grows. It is ever unstopping, ever haunting. The hands of men need to grow more numerous and with more strength. The future shows me more battles, more pain, more glory. My faith in hand, my sword, the smell of pitch. The black haze of the gunpowder fills the air, in a fugue my bravery lurches out. Through the chest of my set mortal enemy I grab his heart, my hand with the tint of ‘orken’ blood. He will feel the pain of my people. He now feels the wrath of Sigmar.

The noblest of the civilian pursuits. Perhaps not quite as useful as the metallurgists or the engineers of the black powder, but it holds a pursuit for which man can grow closer to Sigmar. Man can change the nature that the lord Sigmar made, the lord that came to earth and united all the men. One can change a charlatan’s metal, to the metal of gold. The metal which Sigmar himself loved. The beaming reflection holds a trace of the lord. It takes patience, it takes the power of an ever in conflict soul to control itself and make itself whole. The man of will musters strength to bring domicile way to a tumult of ordered wilderness. Through my magic I’ve become part of the golden order. With dwarven runesmiths minds unite for the power of savior. We must transmute the weak metals, the metals which as a sheath it would still not be as powerful. As a tool, the flesh would not break. We must harness the power for the noble cause, for the noble people of the Empire, but above all for Sigmar, the Heldenhammer.

I do as I may, because of Sigmar. My head is not on a stick with the hands of chaos groping, mangling, chewing at my flesh. My blood not spilled on their voluptuous lips with hate, my life-blood being sucked dry. Empire can do as it pleases for Sigmar. It is no longer slave to the whim of chaos. It shall not ***** itself any longer to a road of bloodshed. The clamor between men no longer occurs. Men united, not for their own virtues. But of strong vice being overcome by a powerful virtue, Sigmar himself. He is the Heldenhammer. He is the Slayer of Untold Evils. He is the cause for destiny bound by those who wage against death, against the sin of nature. With him, our powder will be true, our steel, sharp as the cry of a lady in the night, and our faith true, ringing proudly with the death of chaos.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
there are 4 people who've posted in the timespan of these past two months who i recently PMed and directed to this thread, let's hope they show up.

i found them by searching for "alaska" and looking through some of the posts. i also found that ricky claims that not only is blue jigglypuff superior to the sensei(green jigglypuff, for the infidels), but that He(green) is also "overused."

i think i'm going to have to get matt to teach you a lesson in RESPECT this weekend.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I looked into the eyes of God and asked him what beautiful meant. He showed me thi

Lonely name before the might of Sigmar. Lonely might before his as well. For the ringing of the angelic for the power of the god, the uniter of the man. All is lowly, all is not true to purest form to a formation of the righteous spirit without him. I am referenced as Daniel Allman: Destroyer of Men, Crusher of Hearts. For my whims of power can crush the mightiest beast of chaos. Lest my whim for the lust is still the equal. With my saber high, heads will naturally fall below. My hunt my destruction of chaos is the greater of me. Behold! Man stronger through faith and glory not tempt my sword either. My pilgrimage comes through the blood of my enemies. Man forming with chaos becomes a satin, a beast that the world of holy truth must cast aside through a stroke of justice. The world of the women, the endowed fleshly women of the land of the Empire, the holders of momentary pleasure shall know my greatness. Yet! There hearts are weak with sentiment, ignorant to the dangers of the world. They need not worry for I protect them from all beasts. Afoul with guilt, their heart yearns for more. But I must yield for them, chaos is not a sedentary machinations. It is a questing thieving batch of heathens set off to destroy all of civilization. Virgin Queens, I must be wary of you. I must leave this secluded island of lust to protect. Hordes of chaos beware, for the Empire, for Sigmar!

The future has been destined from the womb. Man and Women of power to unite to form a man worthy of the beauty and power of the nobles. My future is to destroy chaos. I’ve known this always. But! At the age of ten, the clouds parted in the sky. The sun beamed down with the rays of all that is true, all that is good. Sigmar showed his face. “Mighty child of mine, go out and learn to fight, learn to destroy, the hordes of chaos do not wait for the weak. Neither should man, make of yourself a warrior. Make of yourself a warrior capable of destroying the fiercest monsters. I grant you strength of thirty mean in the hands of one. Go out and maim.” And so destined, by the god Sigmar himself. I taught. I taught myself to be a warrior, through the guidance of priests, through he courage of Sigmar himself. I have already destroyed much of chaos, yet it grows. It is ever unstopping, ever haunting. The hands of men need to grow more numerous and with more strength. The future shows me more battles, more pain, more glory. My faith in hand, my sword, the smell of pitch. The black haze of the gunpowder fills the air, in a fugue my bravery lurches out. Through the chest of my set mortal enemy I grab his heart, my hand with the tint of ‘orken’ blood. He will feel the pain of my people. He now feels the wrath of Sigmar.

The noblest of the civilian pursuits. Perhaps not quite as useful as the metallurgists or the engineers of the black powder, but it holds a pursuit for which man can grow closer to Sigmar. Man can change the nature that the lord Sigmar made, the lord that came to earth and united all the men. One can change a charlatan’s metal, to the metal of gold. The metal which Sigmar himself loved. The beaming reflection holds a trace of the lord. It takes patience, it takes the power of an ever in conflict soul to control itself and make itself whole. The man of will musters strength to bring domicile way to a tumult of ordered wilderness. Through my magic I’ve become part of the golden order. With dwarven runesmiths minds unite for the power of savior. We must transmute the weak metals, the metals which as a sheath it would still not be as powerful. As a tool, the flesh would not break. We must harness the power for the noble cause, for the noble people of the Empire, but above all for Sigmar, the Heldenhammer.

I do as I may, because of Sigmar. My head is not on a stick with the hands of chaos groping, mangling, chewing at my flesh. My blood not spilled on their voluptuous lips with hate, my life-blood being sucked dry. Empire can do as it pleases for Sigmar. It is no longer slave to the whim of chaos. It shall not ***** itself any longer to a road of bloodshed. The clamor between men no longer occurs. Men united, not for their own virtues. But of strong vice being overcome by a powerful virtue, Sigmar himself. He is the Heldenhammer. He is the Slayer of Untold Evils. He is the cause for destiny bound by those who wage against death, against the sin of nature. With him, our powder will be true, our steel, sharp as the cry of a lady in the night, and our faith true, ringing proudly with the death of chaos.
I'm seriously considering making a YouTube video of me reading this aloud with dramatic vocals =P I'm bored

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"more like property of dumba$$"

heh, that "complete du***ss" character taking that tournament doesn't mean anything. i wasn't even there! i still don't know how he took it from you guys.

i should try to get the brackets posted for posterity.

alaska still belongs to me, you can try taking it in a best of 3.

blessings of sigmar to anyone who can tell me what this picture is about.

very confusing

Lunaris

Smash Ace
yeah, i would be pretty egotistical if i thought i actually owned alaska. luckily my faith in sigmar prevents such a catastrophically bloated ego

finally, this week was hell... semester's over at last. so anyone up for playing today? got lots of free time now, so let's meet as much as possible. having no one to play with sucks.

btw, i found the action replay.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
it looks like i probably wont be able to do anything on this choir trip because our weekend is so full. so im probably just going to come up sometime later this month

K1ng R4t

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys? My name is Andy, I'm currently living in Atlanta, Georgia but am moving to Alaska this summer. I was actually a little worried I'd have to smash alone when I moved up there, but, hopefully that won't be the case : ) . Can't say I've ever competed in any official tournaments here, though, without sounding TOO self-centered, I think I could hold my own. I play against some buddies of mine who I'd like to think are pretty good. They were going to Georgia State University, a pretty happening place for any smasher. So, just introducing myself now and hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of my fellow Alaskan smashers soon enough.

I'm not really sure what info you'd want to hear on my smashing experience. Like I said, I haven't played any official tournys but I can give you some of my game stats...

Main: Fox
KOs: 12935
Falls: 4551
Damage Given: 1,734,455%
Damage Taken: 908519%
Matches from start to finish: 1549
First Place Finishes: 1257
Losses: 227
Play Time: 9145:49

Yeah, if theres anything else I should put in just let me know. I'll occasionally dabble with Ice Climbers and Mewtwo but, Fox is pretty much my main. So, I hope I can stay in touch with some of my future fellow Alaskans and hopefully bring a little taste of good old southern smash style with me...

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Hey there King Rat. I'm just going to call you Rat from now on. >.>
You got msn? It would be much easier to talk to you through there. AIM works as well.

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Cat, just because I don't actively post here doesn't mean I'm not...well, here! :laugh:

Dude, Rat, you're moving to Juneau? Awesome. While there isn't exactly a competitive scene here, we do have some pretty serious players (really, just 3 - myself and two of my friends). We've been searching around for more people, but most that we find just aren't any good, or dedicated for that matter. Hopefully you'll be able to give us a much-needed challenge. ;)

Anyway, I'll add you to my AIM list, and we'll talk there. Here's my SN too, just in case: ShadowSamurai869

Edit - Derek, I'd try taking ownership of the state back from ya, but getting to Anchorage is freakin' expensive. Wanna come down to Juneau this summer? XD

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
After this post, I'm pretty sure I will be in the possession of Alaska.

A People’s History of the Glorious Soviet Union Through 1953

It was a cruel time when the evil tsars oppressed the good people of the Russian states. Women were *****, men were beaten, and the country was weak, constantly manipulated by the evil Western Capitalists.

Stalin with the help of Lenin overthrew the oppressive regime. As the people supported them, few knew that higher up members in the Bolshevik legacy were plotting against the uprising and the people of Russia the entire time.

In 1922 the Great Russian confederacies founded the Treaty of Creation of the USSR pact to unite against the evils of capitalism.

Stalin had now fully come to power. With his ideals and courage, the soviet people were lead to the greatest civilization in history.

When Stalin had overcome his first batch of traitors he was now ready to establish his wonderful vision of the Five year Plan

The workers prospered.

The farmers prospered.

Greedy Western Capitalists were put at bay.

But all was not good in the world. Fascists had tricked underlings and traitors of and to Stalin to sign a non-aggression treaty.

Nazi Fascist Germany struck the glorious Motherland.

With the heroic leadership of Stalin, the Fascist were pushed back and conquered at the Battle of Stalingrad.

On the tanks of the empire, Stalin rode into Berlin and destroyed the imperialist empire that tried to harm his people.

Still traitors to the empire were trying to undermine the hard working people of the great land. Thankfully Stalin with his omnipotence saw this and purged these villains.

The decadent United States was trying to undermine the hard work of Marx, Lenin, and Stalin. Stalin stood strong. Stalin, our hero, stoic in nature, garnered the respect and earnestness of the world, displaying his peaceful air of progress, justice, and brotherhood.

Stalin’s drink had been poisoned by a Western Capitalist.

Bravely, Stalin choked this man to death with his final bit of strength. Even in death Stalin remains a hero to all the workers of the world.

Malenkov is weak and must be destroyed.

Stalin had a favorite historical tale. It was of Balthasar Gelt, from the men of the Empire of the 2nd Old World. He was a prodigious young wizard, working his way up the golden order. Soon it was time enough for him to try to become the Supreme Patriarch, in laymen’s terms the supreme wizard of all the wizards. A duel was to be had between him and the formidable Thyrus Gormann, the patriarch or the college of fire, who, many a time wrecked challengers to the title. The goal was to reach the Staff of Volans, which would sizably increase the power of the yielder. The battle started; quickly Balthasar Gelt transmuted much of Gormann’s clothes to lead.

Gorman quickly broke through this. He casted fire spells, but on guard, Balthasar casted his own spell to cancel out his. Balthasar tried to cage him in a golden cage, but Gorman’s immense power overcame this. He shot a fire ray of his own energy that smashed through the cage and straight into Balthasar’s golden shield. Balthasar’s shield could not withstand much longer. With his concentration he focused a human transmutation spell onto Thyrus his own fire ray. Thyrus was now gold from his feet to his waist.

With hope closing in. With shadow lurking, despair garnering power. Fear overpowering. His last ounce of strength, as if taken from the demagoguery of Luthor Huss; threw his most powerful spell at Balthasar. At this moment Balthasar was only a few feet away from the staff. The spell surrounded Balthasar with an unbearable fire. Flesh at the mercy of pain yields. Even with his wisdom it seemed impossible. Stalemate, it must be. But no! One does not shirk away at impossibilities. One strikes at it. One lurches at it, the soul drifting out of the heart into the sword, from the sword into the enemy, dissipating in a cry of mercy, in a cry of weakness. Cunningly Balthasar transmuted his own arm in metal and grabbed the staff. While flesh would burn, his metal arm would only glow hot. Balthasar was victor. Chaos gained a new sense of fear. In his mercy, Balthasar went over to Thyrus and said, “I could take your life now, but the Empire needs your powers against its many enemies.” And so recognizing Balthasar’s authority, he returned to be the patriarch of his order. So let us remember people of the Soviet Union, we must destroy chaos, in all it capitalistic forms.

Check and Mate!

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
that was quite a post

derek, i wont be able to do anything this trip because the school wont let anyone leave the group. so hopefully i can come up later this month.

kenjiblade, heh sorry i forgot about you. well i hope you guys have fun smashing together.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Ok, I was in Anchorage for State Solo/Ensemble competition this last weekend. Saturday was party night and so the time is 2AM or something and I'm hanging out with some girls from Valdez in the computer room of the hotel. I'm getting thirsty so I'm like "brb, gonna get something to drink from my room." I go to my room, grab a YooHoo from the fridge and then make my way back to the computer room. As I pass one of my friend's rooms, I can hear the unmistakable *click*ing of 2 gamecube controllers. It was pretty loud, seeing as I could hear it through a closed door over me humming to myself. I decided to check it out. I was thinking, "It's prolly one of the n00bs buttonmashing out of shear frustration. Geez, TheCatPhysician, take it easy on them."

I enter the room and see TheCatPhysician and an unfamiliar face sitting on the edge of the beds engaging in battle. At first, I thought it was someone from the Valdez choir that just so happened to be a melee player. I looked at the screen and this is what I thought.

"Whoa, TCP is really mobbing this match...wait, was that him that just died?? Wtf, is he getting 4stocked?"

Then suddenly, it dawned on me. TheCatPhysician is the best marth, let alone best overall smash player, in my town and this guy is about to 4stock him. Just then, the match ended. 4stock. That must mean that this guy is none other than...

That was when TheCatPhysician looked up and said "Oh hey, this is Lunaris. Lunaris, this is spacing_out." So this is the guy that TheCatPhysician keeps talking about... Even though I knew I was gonna get my *** kicked, I was very eager to give him a try. So TheCatPhysician hands me the controller and I choose my White Marth.

This Marth vs. Marth match was fairly quick and I don't remember much of it. I remember both of us were gettinga fair amount of hits on each other but I think it was a fsmash that got him off the stage. No, he didn't get very far off the stage but that was when I spiked him for the first kill of the match. Sadly, it was my last kill. I got rallied for the rest of the match pretty much. I also remember fsmashing him at like 145% and he was still coming back. I said out loud, "Dammit, why are you still alive?! Friggn STOP BREATHING!:mad: " (or something) and he said, "That's not very nice..." and I was like "Oh. Sorry.":laugh: I think he killed me a short moment afterwards. He had 145% at the end of the match.

I have a blister on my thumb from the rip in the control stick during that match. That's why I had to switch controllers. I was pretty hyped over that one spike that I got but that didn't last long. About 3 matches later, I got 4stocked by that same Marth; 3 of his kills came from 0-death combos ending with a spike off the edge. Things didn't get better when I faced his Falco. Anyways, that was a pretty fun night. It was better than playing TheCatPhysician all the time, who always 4stocks me. He makes noises when he plays too, which is distracting and annoying. But yea, Lunaris was pretty fun to play. I just hope that not all the Anchorage players play like him :chuckle:

EDIT: In b4 "he KILLS people"

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"He makes noises when he plays too"
!
yeah, when i'm surprised at something sometimes i say "AH!" or "OH!"

but most of it is probably actually me saying intelligible stuff, it's just that i don't put much effort into enunciation so it comes out as a mumble.
the "well, that's not very nice..." was intended as a joke/messing around, if you took it wrong. trying to break silence with people you don't know very well can be awkward.

nice playing all of you, though. i had fun. hope some of you come back up to anchorage sometime.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
"He makes noises when he plays too"
!
yeah, when i'm surprised at something sometimes i say "AH!" or "OH!"

but most of it is probably actually me saying intelligible stuff, it's just that i don't put much effort into enunciation so it comes out as a mumble.
the "well, that's not very nice..." was intended as a joke/messing around, if you took it wrong. trying to break silence with people you don't know very well can be awkward.

nice playing all of you, though. i had fun. hope some of you come back up to anchorage sometime.
Yeah, you don't make much noise when you play. When I play him, he goes "Blarg" when I get kneed by his C. Falcon or when I get spiked by his Marth, "bfv" when he backairs with Mario or Jiggs and just other annoying crap like that. It's like "Dude, they put the up button there for a reason...fgt." :laugh: But yea, I thought that whole "thats not very nice" thing was funny and I laughed when I typed about that in my previous poast.

Yeah, that would be cool to go back up there for like a tournament and stuff. I just had the brilliant idea that an Anchorage vs. Cordova crew battle might be pretty cool to see. I just realized that there's exactly 5 of us that actually play melee on a regular basis but then again, the one I see as our #2 player is out of town at the moment. Besides, such a thing would be somewhat difficult to pull together and organize and crap. But yea, just a thought...

Top Bottom