• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Ayex_Squared

Smash Rookie
hi everyone. im new here but ive been lurking for a while. i know jason and tomo but i dont think they know who i am. ive also seen ricky at vgc a couple times. and arthur. and ive been to one of the waynes world tourneys.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Hey Derek, what's the deal with the tourney that was supposed to be tomorrow?

EDIT: Hi Ayex, who are you? You go to dimond I assume, as you say you have been to V.G.C.

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
so yea...ayex you dumb****, also....yall's got a new challenger, from washington. he's a falco user...so not much of a challenge unless he's as good as i hope. and again, ayex you dumb****.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
so yea i think i'll enter the tourny if i have enough money to spare by then. than i can show you guys i'm not some random dude that plays it, but a person thats rlly good at the game

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
Rate ur selves 1-10 or 11-20.

1=a begginer who just started smash and has hard time getting up on field

5=average guy who knows how to fight side, dodge rolls, and sidesteps

6=started learning all those skills in ssbm

7-8=knows the skills but can't realy do em. only knows how to do some of them.

9-10=can do all the skills perfectly

There are higher ranks than this but i cant tell the the gap of pros and "9-10"

this is only something i'm just curious about no competitious thoughts behind this ^.^
i be 7

Lunaris

Smash Ace
who is coming over on friday and/or saturday? don't be busy again, ricky, and dont have things to do on saturday =( i don't think we've met as a group in 2 weeks now or so.

Top Bottom