• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman

Oh, guys, I'm also peachasaurus. I tried to make him talk like a dumb ch***. To all you haters, I will see you there Thursday.

no way, who the hell are you, bigmouth?

yeah, matsuki (ricky right), this is evan

edit ***apparently the mind gamer is some dumb racist hick from cordova who also has an account called the cat physician; as half-white half korean i am highly offended
......no idea who you are evan. Anyways derreck and tcp im gonna pay for you guys today and sign you up(for the tourney).

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
DAMMMMIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Okkkk, umm, i just got done talking to Mr. Feir, and he said that people that arent currently going to dimond cant be in the tourney........that pretty much f***s everything up, so ok, i'll try to talk him into it but im not sure if i can. If you guys dont come im not sure i can enter either.......Ehhh.....well ok i'll try.

TO THE CAT PHYSICIAN AND DERRECK!!!! READ THIS POST!!!!!!!!!

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
brace yo' self foo...its the one and only ultimate smasher...jk. Dr. MARIO is the counter for all CHARACTERS!!!!

Drakkus

Smash Rookie
glad to hear things are going well except for your auto accident

i was just kidding about oblivion, although i dont like it =p it's too slow, combat sucks, and the story is a little lame, etc.

did your phone's batteries run out at the end there or what?

but yeah, feel free to call whenever, was good hearing from you again... i'm telling you, dont go on a submarine, fight the system
yeah, the phone went dead

sorry i didnt respond b4, but12 hour days suck balls. I have absolutey no motavation to do anything after work except watch some mindless TV and masturbate...

ill probably call u this weekend or sumthin

btw this is the most confusing thread i have ever read...

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't think I would have been able to go to the tournament anyways. I'm probably going to be with Ben the whole time I'm in Anchorage, and we're supposed to be lining up for the PS3 around that time (selling PS3s on Ebay = huge profit). Don't worry, we'll still be able to smash a lot while we're there though.

Oh, and to anyone who thinks I'm racist or whatever: don't fall for The Mind Gamer's mindgames! I mean come on, his name is The Mind Gamer. What do you expect?

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
that's basically what i thought would happen, ricky
Sorry about that, i knew something along the lines of this would happen to, oh well i'll get first now anyways, then arthur then maybe....dunno, but James isnt here so it'll be much easier, i cant get the prize though as im an officer. Btw TCP, whats the point of these guises, who are you trying to fool lol.

Edit:No ones posted.....ANYWAYS THE TOURNEY WAS AWSOME!!!!There were some people there I'd never seen before but no one was really that good (consisted of a lot of foxs spamming upsmash and dash attacks and marths countering their a$$es off) so Arthur and I pretty much mopped the floor with 'em. The best match by far was the last one between Arthur and I. In the beginning Arthur got the first life, but after a few combos and some chaingrabbing/***** slapping were both down to 2 lives, after which I proceeded to kill him with 2 stock remaining. It was hilarious to, I was battling this one kid and he called me a noob for using the c-stick and then he called me gay about 7 times and THEN he called my style stupid and che......im rambling, anyways it was friggin awsome, Arthur got the 25 bucks and I got the title. It would've been awsome if Derreck and TCP were there but oh well.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
i'm sorry vito i didn't mean to. and you too kin
i didn't want to but i had to you know
i regret that it had to end this way
but the first few things were timed free for alls
a lot of the better fools would have gotten
farther if it weren't for those.
so.
hey vito with this prize money i'm gonna get
custom robo and kill you even though i've
only played it around seven times at best
buy i'll still win

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
**** you falco!!! lmao o well at least there will be the 2 on 2 tournament later i just hope i don't get teamed up with some of those noobs that were at the tourney cause they just suck at a level i can't explain! i was really hoping to just face arthur or vito or ricky at the finals. and why were you in the tournament ricky ? since you can't really get anything if you win isn't it a bit unfair for the others that tried though?

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
**** you falco!!! lmao o well at least there will be the 2 on 2 tournament later i just hope i don't get teamed up with some of those noobs that were at the tourney cause they just suck at a level i can't explain! i was really hoping to just face arthur or vito or ricky at the finals. and why were you in the tournament ricky ? since you can't really get anything if you win isn't it a bit unfair for the others that tried though?
I lol at you kin, define fair in a fighting game in terms of skill levels, you want me to dumb myself down for you guys now. If thats what you want lol.....

Lunaris

Smash Ace
the only 'unfair' thing would be that ricky couldnt win it all.

because if he had been able to enter i'm pretty confident he would have walked away with the prize money.

stupid that he wasnt allowed to compete, that spoils both the spirit behind and purpose of competition. any excuse that the 'host cant host the tournament because he could bend the rules/rig it' is just a flat-out rationalization of someone's desire in this case.

if you want to run away with the prize money step it up and beat him fairly rather than allowing the system to screw him out of the tournament money he deserves. stand up and make them let him compete(if he wont!)!

where's the pride in winning tournament money if you're not the best anyways?

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
the only 'unfair' thing would be that ricky couldnt win it all.

because if he had been able to enter i'm pretty confident he would have walked away with the prize money.

stupid that he wasnt allowed to compete, that spoils both the spirit behind and purpose of competition. any excuse that the 'host cant host the tournament because he could bend the rules/rig it' is just a flat-out rationalization of someone's desire in this case.

if you want to run away with the prize money step it up and beat him fairly rather than allowing the system to screw him out of the tournament money he deserves. stand up and make them let him compete(if he wont!)!

where's the pride in winning tournament money if you're not the best anyways?
hey derek aren't you going to be hosting a tournament soon?

you're a jerk

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
"maybe you should spend it on some talent"-Allways Default

laughoutloud laughoutloud laughoutloud

funny guy man
almost as funny as nyne. not quite though
yeah could you tell me where i could purchase
some skills? i mean just wondering where i
could get some. like at wal-mart or fred-meyers
as an over the counter drug? online? pill form or
liquid? Also, the cost, how much would it cost for
an sized dosage of talent?not too much i hope...
Never mind screw that i need the $ for a liter of
talent. assuming it's liquid of course.
yeah well thanks man if you could fill me in on that
info that would great.maybe you could get
me a discount price or something since you
have connections with the talent producers

thanks again in advance
don't let me down i'm counting on you

Lunaris

Smash Ace
i would have said the same things whether or not i was hosting a tournament soon. banning someone from a tournament because they will win it robs them of a hard-earned reward.

if i was going to stay out of my own tournament, it wouldn't be because i would fear people thinking i'd 'rig' it; the only motive for that would be me being worried about losing. it'd be out of my own kindness because i'd want other people to have a shot, since i know many feel they don't.

but i need money too you know. if someone wants a first place prize, they're welcome to earn it.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
yo ricky how many ppl were at the smash tournament? that way we might have an idea of how many ppl could be entering the 2 on 2 tourny. plus next time maybe there should be ppl watching but not annoying the crap out of players cause i was getting annoyed the fack out with some of the people that came to watch

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
"maybe you should spend it on some talent"-Allways Default

laughoutloud laughoutloud laughoutloud

funny guy man
almost as funny as nyne. not quite though
yeah could you tell me where i could purchase
some skills? i mean just wondering where i
could get some. like at wal-mart or fred-meyers
as an over the counter drug? online? pill form or
liquid? Also, the cost, how much would it cost for
an sized dosage of talent?not too much i hope...
Never mind screw that i need the $ for a liter of
talent. assuming it's liquid of course.
yeah well thanks man if you could fill me in on that
info that would great.maybe you could get
me a discount price or something since you
have connections with the talent producers

thanks again in advance
don't let me down i'm counting on you

or some typing skills

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
LIES...i could beat you with 2 hands behind my back...like the way i beat kin with my sheik on friday XD

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
Arthur, youre gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
stop calling me arthur call me funk
sophisticated people go by last names
or else they have a better last name.
like me and eggleston

fox huh
good choice. at least you're not going
with peach like kin is i think.

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
i'm going with Pikachu, Doctor Mario, and Peach those are gonna be my main users from now on but still not that well with peach yet though

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
hey ricky how bout for the vgc 2 on 2 ssbm tourny we just pick our team because someone could be rlly good but when they are partnered up with a **** stupid noob they could lose. plus random teams just suck if we do have to do that than divide it into noobs one place and experts on the other so we aren't screwed out of nowhere

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
stop calling me arthur call me funk
sophisticated people go by last names
or else they have a better last name.
like me and eggleston

fox huh
good choice. at least you're not going
with peach like kin is i think.
Hey Arthur...er...i...mean....Arthur. I can now beat you wit Doc. Falco: check....DOC COUNTERS ALLLLLL!!!!!

Doctor_Luigi

Smash Cadet
hey ricky how bout for the vgc 2 on 2 ssbm tourny we just pick our team because someone could be rlly good but when they are partnered up with a **** stupid noob they could lose. plus random teams just suck if we do have to do that than divide it into noobs one place and experts on the other so we aren't screwed out of nowhere
Team DOC...UNITE

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Gawd you guys are wasting valuable posting space with your spamming nonsensical mediocre AT BEST insults and challenges. Go post on Dr. Mario threads lol, thats were you guys belong.

Top Bottom