• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah i showed it. It was pretty fun.

but man, f*** that drive.

4½ hour drive, then i had to go through 2 accidents on the way up, 1 on the way back. Alabama roads are all low-tier. Had me thinkin I had a flat at one point, speedlimit = 55 all day. It's like "UUUUURRRRAAAHHHHH"

but t'was fun. T'was mad fun.

Just glad that tourney didnt turn out to be some wack ffa items tourney. I'da threw that tv.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ay dogy how much did you win?

Al roads are the worst.
even the interstates are whack.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Ethan. Bleh I'm mad I didn't go now...would've at least liked to try to win w/e money that was in mw2 while hanging with frndz.

Zero, if Hunts isn't going to herb I'm most likely gonna be there.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
$285.

And Will, dude i know how you mean. When i saw the flyer last week at FRXIII and they talked to me about it, i was thinking it was sketchy as **** (which, well, $285 when $1000 pot was advertised, that is jacked up).

But I keep having the thought about that brawl tourney i heard about. Where there was like, a $5000 pot and it was never posted on smashboards, so nobody knew about it.

SO i was like "well, either i go, it's real, and I lose, which aint new; or I go and it's faulty."

nice1

Smash Lord
*yawn* im back at home. wtf dogy u left without saying bye to me :( and Zero if i can get a ride i'll be comming to ur tourney. better hav a decent turnout for SF4 plz o and i got my lil cord thing too. i took it off my ryu fightpad. i know i know ryu everything for me. lol when they make that guy fight pad u know who gonna cop it

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you think you could have beaten dogy?

R U ASKIN 4 A CHALLEEEEENNNNNNNGEEE

DOUBLE DEUUUUUCEEEE

G. Vice

Smash Lord
you think you could have beaten dogy?

R U ASKIN 4 A CHALLEEEEENNNNNNNGEEE

DOUBLE DEUUUUUCEEEE
Had I known and been able I'd have loved to went and tried, or at least I would have definitely given it my best go. Ganon vs Doc sounds pretty fun :3

Majist

Smash Journeyman
So munkus and i beat God of War 3. I must say they really outdid themselves with this one, all except for the ending :<

But still a beautiful game. I'd like to ask any one of you who has a PS3 to give me your PSN ID so I can add you! :grin:

Mine is Shannondorf

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
he would have went captain falcon and lost
then switched to his gay fox and started doing fox stuff and then it would have been a good match.

dogys a monsta tho

j00t

Smash Champion
he would have went captain falcon and lost
then switched to his gay fox and started doing fox stuff and then it would have been a good match.

dogys a monsta tho
The correct answer was "He would of went Captain Falcon and WON"

I don't get why you think I play Fox

except I did use some Fox at SMYM

but that doesn't count :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
The correct answer was "He would of went Captain Falcon and WON"

I don't get why you think I play Fox

except I did use some Fox at SMYM

but that doesn't count :p
Remember when we were wrecking with Fox/GaW at smym? Fun times.

Top Bottom