• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yo Zero Gamer, xD thanks to Elev8 I found a Hoover smasher thats going to be my new buddy. The Hoover/Vestavia crew is now one person larger haha.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
-chad- is moving to AL doods.

when's the next AL melee bros? i haven't been ovahh there in a while

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
there is supposedly a person in montevallo that plays smash, or wants to at least, but i never hear anything about him on here. i think he poisted once then dissapeared. my friends here tell me there is someone named daniel or something that posts here and im like "danGR moved to montevallo?"
hahaha

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
edit2: lol forget it.

there is supposedly a person in montevallo that plays smash, or wants to at least, but i never hear anything about him on here. i think he poisted once then dissapeared. my friends here tell me there is someone named daniel or something that posts here and im like "danGR moved to montevallo?"
hahaha
I definitely don't live in Montevallo, lol.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well, I needed a roommate. What would you have done in my shoes?
Asked to room with me.

I've been wanting to get out of the house for a while now, since I lived w/ Moogle and Palmer.

oh wait I forgot you hate me :(

/jealous

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm going to either UAH or UA next year, not sure which yet. Seems like there will be a lot of melee up in hunts soon.

I'll try not to let smash be a factor though.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to either UAH or UA next year, not sure which yet. Seems like there will be a lot of melee up in hunts soon.

I'll try not to let smash be a factor though.
Go to whichever school gives you better job prospects afterward. You can always visit Huntsville if you don't attend there.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, school choice should not be affected by smash.

btw slim, have I ever told you that your avatar is awesome?
i meant to say it a while ago. If I haven't already, it's awesome.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Nobody mentions anything about my avatar, but then two people point it out in one day. Crazy coincidence that.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Possibly both, but I don't think you know Drew, so I'm leaning toward the former.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
It is to everyone I know from college and many other people as well.

Slim Shady though? Nah, that ain't me.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
maaaaaan i was starting to think that he dressed up as a smash player to escape from his reality and went under the name mslano...

now what am i gonna do with my dreams...

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I say you keep dreaming those dreams. Maybe write them down somewhere. The story of how Eminem steps away from the spotlight to play Melee could make for a very enjoyable read.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Then smashboards has a really crappy filter software. Not that that would surprise me at all.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I think ***** bypasses too.

edit: guess not

Can spaceballs move to Alabama, too? :D
Seconded.

Mslano, you and Chad are going to be in Huntsville, right? I'm prolly gonna get super serious bout dat melee then.

Winnar

Smash Lord
dat melee

mmm

Melee doubles are fun

BBCS still looks awesome even though every other player is litchi and every third player is ragna.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I can't really move now. I've got a job that I like and that I probably couldn't find an equal to anywhere else at the moment, and I'm starting at the U of M this spring (hopefully).
I'll grab local people and visit you guys down there as much as I can though.

j00t

Smash Champion
Seconded.

Mslano, you and Chad are going to be in Huntsville, right? I'm prolly gonna get super serious bout dat melee then.
Well, that was a big slap in Huntsville's face. Why couldn't you get serious about it before? ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?

sorry I take offense to everything

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I can't really move now. I've got a job that I like and that I probably couldn't find an equal to anywhere else at the moment, and I'm starting at the U of M this spring (hopefully).
I'll grab local people and visit you guys down there as much as I can though.
Pick Arkansas up on the way? And come see us too man, we'll be in a new, better location. Are you gonna get a place up there by yourself or something then?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I have been playing an online worm game a bit on and off for the past week or three.

http://timelesschaos.com/mspa.php?curswf=worm

I think the highest I ever got was 51? I dunno, it's still on the global high-scores. I actually know the guy who has the current high score, and I don't want to know how the **** he did it.

This game should bring you back to the cell phone days of yore.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Well, that was a big slap in Huntsville's face. Why couldn't you get serious about it before? ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?

sorry I take offense to everything
There aren't any people in Huntsville currently that can offer the Ganondorf tutelage that I can. You guys are too busy playing good characters.

someone buy me the burning crusade and/or wrath of the lich king
At first I thought, "Those expansions are pretty cheap, so buying one would make for an easy gift."

Then I thought, "Just because it's cheap doesn't mean enabling an addiction makes for a good gift. That's like saying, 'I bought you this crack pipe and this rock for real cheap, Merry Christmas, see you in jail.' "

Top Bottom