• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
We should play some brawl this week. My Wii broke, so I cant play here.

Also, GEORGE/TIJ/NU, I have you guys Wii's SD card and you guys have mine (from when I lent you my Wii). My brother needs it

Winnar

Smash Lord
We should play some brawl this week. My Wii broke, so I cant play here.

Also, GEORGE/TIJ/NU, I have you guys Wii's SD card and you guys have mine (from when I lent you my Wii). My brother needs it
you guys

ur suposd tu say yall

iz dat devul machine wit dem vidjagames got summat devil pixels i tel u wut

This might be the greatest post I've ever made.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
iz dat devul machine wit dem vidjagames got summat devil pixels i tel u wut
No devil machine here. And trust me, I know devil machines.

Smashgiving
I'm thankful for SMASHGIVINGS! Cheap, you and your brother better be coming up. George, convince Kevin/Adam to join us on our excursion. This is going to be FUN. We're going to have FUN.

j00t

Smash Champion
I am actually pretty hyped for this Saturday. I get to give Shannon and Will_ a reacharound.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SVC Chaos or CVS2?

cvs 2 is pretty much dead now tbh

people realized that it was ultimately safer to play pretty campy ;-;

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah. cvs 2.
i figured that out within the first 30 minutes :/
oh well. it was only 12 dollars.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
people realized that it was ultimately safer to play pretty campy ;-;
Yamazaki/Vega/someone. Like, every time.

I don't know the tier list at all, but I imagine Vega is on the higher end, like he is in every game that isn't Street Fighter 4.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
lol T Hawk

playing blazblue makes me want to go back and actually learn guilty gear

i need to buy moder warfare

im about to get to 60 on my alt character now too lol i need to buy these ****ing expansions

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
alcoholscreening.org

Your Results:

Based on your Responses:
It is likely that your current drinking patterns are hazardous or harmful to your health and well being. Your responses to the AUDIT (Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test) are in a range believed to be consistent with problems related to drinking. However, the AUDIT cannot diagnose any condition or tell you for certain if alcohol use is harming your health; rather, it is a screening test to determine the likelihood of problematic drinking, and thus whether you should seek further evaluation.

Many people are not aware of how their alcohol consumption compares to that of the general public. More than 91.5% of the general adult American population and 85% of men consume fewer drinks per week than you reported consuming.

Recommended Action:
Because your results indicate that your drinking patterns may be hazardous or harmful, consider seeking further evaluation from your doctor or other qualified health professional, who can help you determine if your alcohol consumption is adversely affecting your health or interfering with your work and relationships. You may also want to learn more about health problems related to drinking and ways to reduce your risk. The links below will assist you in locating a local health professional for further assistance, and in making well informed health decisions about alcohol.

:-/

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I was planning on leaving around 5:30ish. And George is going, Russ, so I'll remind him [if I remember].

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I actually think it's a miracle this SD Card hasn't gotten lost in the past few months. It's just been sitting next to our TV.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Well, turns out we still havent left yet. John probably coming rather than probably not.

Edit: Well, I'm glad it wasnt lost lol

My melee mains are now Peach/Young Link/Falco.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I just got home from work, so I will shower and then be on my way to Huntsville. I wouldn't mind a ride if people still haven't left around 5:00.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I can probably pick you up, Slano. I just don't remember exactly where you live, just a general area. And I forgot your number. Or if you'd rather just have me pick you up at George's apartment (along with George), that'd be great too!

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm about 2 minutes away from George's apartment and on the way to 65, so it's easy enough to pick me up here. The address is 1815 Polo Court. My number is 205 807 4158.

Top Bottom