• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
NU

i was born in a crappy era for music,
therefore i must be mainstream with the bands i can tolerate listening to because i can only find certain ones...
please guide me more...
i am ****ing hungry for good ****.

oh and in my car we are playing either my of nu's music all the way to lousiana.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
LasT 3 will be way cooler.

I mean, how often will you be able to play against Louisiana and Texas (and maybe Oklahoma!)??

mslano

Smash Journeyman
You guys should go to Event 52 2. I'll be there and would love to see some Alabama people.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ Slim: I'm working on hacking my GPS. You either gotta record me some sounds or I gotta wait til you're here. Am I gonna have to wait til Xmas?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
LasT 3 will be way cooler.

I mean, how often will you be able to play against Louisiana and Texas (and maybe Oklahoma!)??
LasT 3 is going to rock. I want to see how Reflex and I do against Lee Martin.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I have a question for Alabama concerning LasT 3:

IF the event became 2-day (Saturday & Sunday), how would it affect your attendance? This is a possibility that I'm looking into so we won't be so restricted by time. Still, I don't want to do it if it'll keep people from coming or something like that.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

mslano

Smash Journeyman
@ Slim: I'm working on hacking my GPS. You either gotta record me some sounds or I gotta wait til you're here. Am I gonna have to wait til Xmas?
I had forgotten about this. I don't have any plans for the summer, so I might head down to Alabama to visit. That would probably be in July or August.

Alternately, Chicago's a decent place to visit in the summer.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i am geting it finalized as to whether i can go to Loiusiana today or not :D

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully you'll be able to go!

LasT 3 is in all likelihood going to remain a 1-day thing, so you don't need to worry. I'm testing the waters on that, just in case.

Reflex is coming, too? I want to see how he does against Lee, too, haha.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
The LAST series is pretty beast. I went to 1 and 2 and loved every second of both. Great venue, well run, food and drink right downstairs, the works. Too bad they stuck with the wrong game or I'd go to 3 in a heartbeat lol

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Speaking of Lee, my doubles partner left the team because he wanted to team with her at LasT.

=\ Don't blame her though. Hope to see you gusy there!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i would absolutely HAVE to be back by sunday though if i went.
like NO QUESTION at all.

cuz i am leaving on monday to fly to texas with purchased plane tickets and everything.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Am I glad to find out that I was wrong about there not being a Smash community in Alabama! Are there any upcoming tournaments anywhere near Huntsville or that general area?

Top Bottom