• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
i'm going to get good enough to main sheik
Never before has there been a bigger contradiction, unless one were to say 'I'm going to get good enough to main Metaknight.'

Unless, of course, you're speaking of Brawl Sheik. If so, ignore my trolling/flaming comments.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
A long long time ago, I used to flood this topic with 'data' from the data. Mostly the data from longer than 2 months. It's been a while since I've done it, but hell, people may find it lovely.

1937 unique top 8 placers (probably not all of them are different people though :confused:

Top 10 most prolific players in the list

So initially the top 10 were quite different, but then I noticed some players having changed names. Hell, Roy R is on the list with TOO MANY different names. M2K as well as Mew2King, DSF as well as DieSuperFly... ughh.

1. DSF - 1470.93
2. Mew2King - 1300.09
3. Azen - 628.87
4. Ally - 609.5
5. Futile - 494.32
6. Anther - 486.5
7. Fiction - 459.75
8. SK92 - 437.34
9. DEHF - 414.62
10. Seibrik - 403.65
11. Reflex - 401.68

And after all that, Reflex came out 10th, but the difference is pretty small.
The next 5 [12th-16th] are all 370-325ish points (AfroThundah, Dojo, Lain, Inui, Atomsk)
The next 9 [17th-25th] are all between 277.84 (NinjaLink) and 205.06 (ADHD)
Player's with points below 100 are ranked 69 and up. (I'm 70th ;_; )

*n.b. This isn't a list of who's the best brawl players in that order, but the most PROLIFIC TOURNAMENT PLAYERS IN TOURNAMENTS THAT ARE BIG. And stuff.
So, I'm kind of a big deal, it seems.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Never before has there been a bigger contradiction, unless one were to say 'I'm going to get good enough to main Metaknight.'

Unless, of course, you're speaking of Brawl Sheik. If so, ignore my trolling/flaming comments.
i'm talking about brawl sheik

melee sheik is hard for me though. her dashdance is too short and her short hop is too high

is DSF higher just because he has been to more tournaments, or did that one 3rd place finish for m2k prove to be the decide

anyway reflex is a beast monster

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so if there was like a big brawl crew battle in the atlantic south where the top ten from each state participated
what would the results be

1. FL
2. AL ?

it could depends on the order as well...cuz GA isn't a very strong state overall but Big Lou and Kismet alone could take out half our PR list pretty easy

_Keno_

Smash Lord
yeah, come over now if you want.
I don't have a cell, but call 979-8785 if you get lost, ill probably answer it.

And sorry George, I didn't know you would be coming so early... =(

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Would any Huntsvillians like to get together for a smashfest tonight? I never get to go on Thursdays anymore :( The summer will be no different; I'm taking classes from 5:30 to 7:30 every day. Yay, minimesters.

If moogle, Rob, j00t, or any Madison players would like to get together, I'm down!!

j00t

Smash Champion
Would any Huntsvillians like to get together for a smashfest tonight? I never get to go on Thursdays anymore :( The summer will be no different; I'm taking classes from 5:30 to 7:30 every day. Yay, minimesters.

If moogle, Rob, j00t, or any Madison players would like to get together, I'm down!!
I'm definitely down for Smash.

Also, I tried Brawl+ Thursday night. It has too much hitstun, believe it or not.

j00t

Smash Champion
did you play the current version joot? =o
Yeah, I believe we were playing the latest version of it.

Sheik is ******** in Brawl+. I could kill with a fair at like 110% because of the hitstun :p

I like the addition of dash dancing and I like that you can keep your horizontal momentum when you do an aerial. They seemed to speed up some characters as well... DDD is stupid fast now :p

They reduced the landing lag of all the aerials by half... it's an automatic l-cancel. It's okay I guess.

There was still multiple airdodges in it, which I guess was fine. It isn't such a big deal with me anymore :p

Overall, I don't like it any more than I do normal Brawl. If they fixed the hitstun (lol) then I'd like it I guess.

Oh yeah, Falcon still sux. :(

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Does anybody get on late at night? I'm always up for wifi matches but I just don't ever feel like getting on till at least midnight and Slam and Kalm are never on that late.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im always on this late... im usually watching youtube dance videos though
>>
__

Top Bottom