• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Just want to let you guys know I'm still alive. Thank you very much for the support and respect in brawl. I want to make a speech, being the person who scraped his way to the Plist.

It may be a while though, I've been experiencing many hardships since Tennesse. It's all come to a head, and long story short is this.

I've lost my 2 year relationship and 10 year friend. I have to find a new apartment by May 12th or I'm getting evicted. I have to find a second job in two months or I won't be able to pay for myself.

I hope I have time for happy.

I'm such an emo.

Sig.

SnM-Rudolph

Smash Rookie
lol im sure this has nothing 2 do with anything her but. MARVEL VS CAPCOM2 is coming 2 xbox360 and ps3

also mangos jigglypuff is the ****

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I was considering going to Last Smash 3 over any Alabama tournament on May 30. Now I'm conflicted.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
george.
host a tournament in may.
or dan could host his.
<3
if we had one in montgomery would anyone come?
i know nothing about bracket systems or hosting one though. just wishful thinking.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
george.
host a tournament in may.
or dan could host his.
<3
if we had one in montgomery would anyone come?
i know nothing about bracket systems or hosting one though. just wishful thinking.
Shiiiiiit if you find a good venue I'll totally help you out in that department. My old tournament venue that I used before closed down so I have no good place anymore.

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
I was considering going to Last Smash 3 over any Alabama tournament on May 30. Now I'm conflicted.
I'm hopefully going too, but it all depends on my sister's work schedule.
As soon as I am 100% I'll let you guys know and I will freak out.
My doubles partner ditched me and is now teaming with Lee Martin.
I'm dissapointed, but I don't blame her. If anyone is willing to be crazy enough to team with me, i'm up for it. But once again i'm not 100% on going.

(btw nu, I like the avy changes, they make me lul)

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Huntsville should host one!

As of yesterday, I'm finished with this semester. More time for smashing:grin: I almost didn't live through this one:urg:

Sorry you're going through stuff Kalm. I had to get over a 5-year relationship. Ppl don't know how much that **** hurts. Hang in there bro. If you moved to Huntsville, i could get you a job at UPS ;D

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Anyone want to explain how Bowser's Side-B is affected by controller port?

Or should I head to character discussion?
If Bowser is closer to the player 1 slot than the opponent (say, Bowser is player 3 and the opponent is player 4), I believe the game KOs the opponent before Bowser, and says that Bowser wins. Otherwise, it goes to Sudden Death (although that is negligible, as the SBR rules say that Bowser still wins).

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Thanks, I know this is being discussed, but why is Ganon's aerial side-b not included along with kirby-cide, and d3-cide.

Wouldn't this be a win for the kirby/ganon/d3?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Thanks, I know this is being discussed, but why is Ganon's aerial side-b not included along with kirby-cide, and d3-cide.

Wouldn't this be a win for the kirby/ganon/d3?

maybe reflex has more insight since he's a BRoomer
but at my tournaments any suicide manuever results in a win for the person doing the suicide move. including a wario bite suicide.
unless of course the opponent breaks out before he dies

Winnar

Smash Lord
I was looking for perhaps a link to a thread. But it is somewhat difficult to attend ALL the alabama tournaments. Living in another state and all. :)
Psh, whatEVER.

I'm about to be two states away and STILL am planning to attend some AL tourneys.

Top Bottom