• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
teran is da bess
teran is da bess
teran is da bess
teran is da bess,

Serin he be mad
Mahgnittoc mad
mc-killa so mad
Alabama mad

lol green
Okay I ****ing lol'd harder with each line.

Good start to the day. :3

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
So I'm sad to report that it is 4:37 and I am still awake.

Parties at your house are often very hard to avoid.

So I don't plan on getting 3 hours of sleep, then driving up to Birmingham for a day long tourney, then driving back. My body can only take so much torture. Sorry Russ!!! I'll make it up to you, I swear.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
We could bring a 64 down there, I'm just worried it may mess with the tournament though.
:p We'll bring it just in case and if there's a free t.v. and spare time we'll set up Mario Party 4.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my car broke down and i had to miss gamebox

i raged so hard.

the hood was smoking and everything and it took me all day to talk to the wreckers and police and get all the files filed and that legal stuff that happens when your car almost catches fire in the middle of a 3 lane interstate.

oh yeah.

no car now either.

and thanks mle for attempting to save me.
you really have no idea how nice you are.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
when i left it was reflex and billy in losers finals with kismet waiting in winners

bill knocked out geo who got 4th

kola and will got fifth

i dunno who got 7th besides me

moogle won melee, with yoshiiscool second and mslano 3rd.
i got 5th in melee! lolwut out of 12 but still pretty sure i always get last place.

bill and kismet won teams with kokingpin and reflex getting second.

overall good tournament. ran smoothly and fun stuff.

i think i'm figuring out how to play this game naow. basically dont do stupid stuff and camp moar
and melee too. i dont even really feel like a scrub in melee anymore i just need to l2tech skill and be less predictable and im good.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
From what i gathered at the toruney

Brawl =/= Melee

People need to learn to enjoy both and quit being butthurt brawl isn't Melee 2.0.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
^theres a new one!? like both games are equally gay?

stuck in Roebuck still johns: NOW WITH BABYSITTING!?

my dads comin by in the morning, ill see if i can pitch a ride back with him and head to zeros for lollabordayfestivities(my B+ is almost finished)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i dont think melee has anything on brawl anymore.

but what melee does have is ******** people who cling to old ways and old ideas about brawl and the people that play it.

and brawl generally just respects melee.

so ummmmmmmmmm brawl >melee imo. U MADD U ALL SO MAD RITE NOW!

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could show you guys my new tattoo but it's too risque for the boards and if I edit it...that defeats its purpose.

It's on fb.

Slam, everyone else may hate you but your cool :p
Mines tat says this to all dem haters-
"**** You"

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Yeah, I hate Slam now. Missin dubs n sheets. wuht teh fawk is rong wit u breakin duh car?

But yeah. Just because brawl doesn't end in 2 minutes doesn't mean its a bad game. Melee is all about stocks and how quickly you can take them away. Brawl is about controlling the match and frustrating your opponent.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
theyre just different games.
if you play brawl like its suppose to be played, it doesnt feel so nub anymore.
just like not alot of people do because the advice they recieve is "camp hard and dont approach" and
they take it literally and do not know how to get in there or actually play the match and instead ONLY
camp hard and try not to approach.
these guys are scrubs and choose to stay completely ignorant about game physics and actual fight play in brawl bc they beleive all this hype.
they will more than likely only win one match against another scrub at tournaments, but yet, people base their assumotions of brawl game play off of these kids bc there are so many of them.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
We sure do envy a game where every match goes to timeout
Except the top level matches, where it appears to be the opposite for both games. Jigglypuff dittos in the Grand Finals of the biggest Melee tournament to date are too good.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Yo dogs check out my AMAZING girl... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000725500930

MUHAHAHHAahaha

But yeah, I'm really wanting to hang with you guys again... Is kola back? Has Derp moved? Is cheap still working... Is MC still broke? Does MLE still suck at everything (^_-) ? I must find out!

PM is becomeing INSANE.... OMG it feels sooooo good now... Link is almost a completely different character... toooo good.

I'm probley gonna be calling you guys sometime soon to see when a good time to come home would be. ^_^ see ya soon hopefully.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol she looks older than the age of 16 xD GJ it's not **** this time

Yes I'm back, Derp has moved (QQ), Cheap works at winning that money at Ping Pong, but yeah he's not working anymore, Of course he's still broke (Legit johns though), and yeah she still sucks at driving and Mario Party.

KO was showcasing PM after the tournament yesterday. From what I saw the people that played it enjoyed it. I have yet to play it though.

I'm sure Zero would be down for anytime. xD I'll actually be at the next smashfest you all host next time.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
SMASH BROS in general is a ******** quasi-competitive fighting game franchise
barlw is a game with planking and uptilts with as much range as f-smashes
meree is a game with death combos, wobbling and where everything combos into rest

the fact that we argue about which game is "less gay" is pretty hilarious

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
SMASH BROS in general is a ******** quasi-competitive fighting game franchise
barlw is a game with planking and uptilts with as much range as f-smashes
meree is a game with death combos, wobbling and where everything combos into rest

the fact that we argue about which game is "less gay" is pretty hilarious
This. Janitor hit the nail on the head. I think people like Melee more just because it's more offensive so it's supposedly more fun to watch. Well, it is more fun to watch.

Brawl just needs to be respected and to stop having 30 different versions made of it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo matt you hit that?

ummm... my bad dude... i kinda hit that a long time ago. lol jk
you guys make a cute couple
oh mmm i might get a gf soon
:/ ug not sure what to think about that

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
im like the only person that enjoys watching brawl matches.

even when they get timed out. i mean if they get timed out because someone is scrooging then thats lame.

but for example the set between m2k and brood was hype as ****. and i think the last two matches were timed out

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Yo dogs check out my AMAZING girl... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000725500930

MUHAHAHHAahaha

But yeah, I'm really wanting to hang with you guys again... Is kola back? Has Derp moved? Is cheap still working... Is MC still broke? Does MLE still suck at everything (^_-) ? I must find out!

PM is becomeing INSANE.... OMG it feels sooooo good now... Link is almost a completely different character... toooo good.

I'm probley gonna be calling you guys sometime soon to see when a good time to come home would be. ^_^ see ya soon hopefully.
o look its matt.
you should be drawing things for us...like CammyCario's eveil counterpart...
and im not broke, i just have to put my money toward things other than Smash...>.>

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
lol she looks older than the age of 16 xD GJ it's not **** this time

Yes I'm back, Derp has moved (QQ), Cheap works at winning that money at Ping Pong, but yeah he's not working anymore, Of course he's still broke (Legit johns though), and yeah she still sucks at driving and Mario Party.

KO was showcasing PM after the tournament yesterday. From what I saw the people that played it enjoyed it. I have yet to play it though.

I'm sure Zero would be down for anytime. xD I'll actually be at the next smashfest you all host next time.
My ankle is getting shoved in your face...this might come in very handy.

Lovin' it more and more!

**** You Matt and Kola.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman

MUHAHAHHAahaha

Top Bottom