• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Wait, what am I johning about? Battle Factory is totally random, at least in the rest of Battle Frontier, I'm depending on my Pokémon and not the luck of the draw.

As for Smash, no one apparently wants to come with me to Waba, and Montgomery is rescheduled, so that's out.
Is there melee at waba? Did waba relocated to another city?

I'll be over soon-ish, zero.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
This is the monthly, right? I might can get a full car of people to go. George, me, zero, kola, and John/kosine.
Tomorrow is actually their Combo Breaker tournament. They hold a bunch of fighting game tournaments at the end of the month. Their smash monthlies are on the 3rd saturday of every month. I'm going to the Combo Breaker tomorrow because the turn out is looking pretty good. You guys should definitely try and come :)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
meh, john wont be very interested. And I wont be able to go w/o him.. (parents issue thing). I'll see you at the monthly though, probably...

Maybe zero and kola could go w/ george though.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Yeh... Just found out I'm working all weekend >_> Gonna be off monday and tuesday... Why don't they just let me off saturday and sunday rather than give me to completely useless days?!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeh... Just found out I'm working all weekend >_> Gonna be off monday and tuesday... Why don't they just let me off saturday and sunday rather than give me to completely useless days?!
Bah, :( another weekend without Matt and his Brawl +. You'll be missing the awesome pool and pre Touhou tournament friendlies. :l you should certainly still attend it though, just at your place.

Oh and how do we use Hamachi dude, it's so confusing.

and yes going to WABA would be awwweeessooome. I haven't had a chance to have a rematch against Art Dude yet. Oh and Kismet too.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
T-T I also miss the guys from TN. Getting wrecked in B+ from them felt too good.

But I think the situation might end up being the same, not enough time to really let John prepare and such. But if he's up for it :D we'll be there. Maybe

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Well, Kola, if it makes a difference, supposedly Kismet is graduating Saturday, so he and Reflex won't be at Waba.

Saturday is also Reflex and TheOneJanitor's birthdays, so happy birthday you two.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm up for stuff on Monday and Tuesday. I got nothing else to do.

- Zero_Gamer

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Happy Birthday Reflex and Janitor.

I don't think I'll have my stuff moved before Tuesday, but if I do I'll try and play you then Matt if you're going to Zero's.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Anybody interested in going with me tomorrow should post something by at least 9:30 tomorrow. Apparently it takes 3 hours to get there from Birmingham, so leaving around 10:00 is necessary. D:

matt4300

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday Reflex and Janitor.

I don't think I'll have my stuff moved before Tuesday, but if I do I'll try and play you then Matt if you're going to Zero's.
Is it possible to go to zeros on monday or tuesday? I assumed only weekends were ok.

and whats up with the raisen love? You sad becuase sanae is ballz in hisouten?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
janitor.
you gonna get me maddog for your birthday?

youve got it twisted, slam, YOURE supposed to get HIM a birthday present.
Is it possible to go to zeros on monday or tuesday? I assumed only weekends were ok.

naw, you can come over during the week, we're out of school so it's good. just give me some notice; and by me- i mean ME, leave me a VM/PM or something--sometimes it gets frustrating not knowing who or how many people are gonna show up that plan to spend the night.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
nah, we've talked about it...Memorial Day weekend is gonna be really busy. Especially through Atl. Maybe the next monthly we'll head out there.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

Yea weekdays are ok, I came over Thursday lol.

:l Reisen is just better. I still <3 Sanae though.

Zero is being annoying with Yuyuko, Suwako and Marisa. Brawl players making every game frustrating. bah

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I know right?
I'm going to have to have be at her face the entire time to even win against her. If he's tired of spamming then I'll have to deal with Marisa. Bah I can't win!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh wait, I just realized that Zero_Gamer is better than me at Touhou.

And I think he should be number 5 on PRs.

Top Bottom