• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hi, i live just a few hours from montgomery and Birmingham so maybe sometime this summer or so i could go to some tournament with some of you there. Im not that good but i mainly want to go to tournaments for the fun of it ;)
hi :D

also lol slam with the creepy as hell post

also also you guys have a lot of pika mains, but I went to my first MS tourney and apparently we have a lot of link mains

feels bad mang

oh and more than link mains we have like 90% low tier mains lol so then iori showed up as ddd and took first what a f@g omg

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Is is possible that someone near Montgomery could come over for smash?

Reflex, how far is Montgomery from you?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I hate each and every one of you color posters.

We go six years without a single one and now they're coming out of the woodwork.

Ugh.

Also, definitely not going to the Auburn tourney.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
What was that? I can't hear you over all the fabulous text!
I absolutely love you.

Maybe if I get this job over at the chikfila my parents will let me go to tournies... time to fill out an application!
You're wanting a job at Chick-fil-a? Good luck. That's all I gotta say. If you do manage to get in, you're in for a world of pain.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I dont know if you guys are into MMA (and I'm only a casual fan myself)

but lol at Anderson Silva scrooging in real life fighting.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I can't afford to sacrifice a weekend four days away from my first exam.

The only way I could possibly go is if my cousin drove while I studied early in the day, and we left as soon as I was done late in the day.

And no offense guys, but this is a smash tourney. It will start late and end late. There's no reason for me to believe that this will end at any conceivable set time.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I will attempt, but there will be much laughing...
tiara? documentation?
you wear when you play.

What was that? I can't hear you over all the fabulous text!
♥♥♥

I dont know if you guys are into MMA (and I'm only a casual fan myself)

but lol at Anderson Silva scrooging in real life fighting.
frye vs. takayama--HOLY SH*T!!! the vid i posted back, i was like D*AAAMN!

id say im a casual fan as well. when it's gonna be a good match up--like upcoming silva vs. franky the answer edgar--ill enjoy that. who do you favor?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I can't afford to sacrifice a weekend four days away from my first exam.

The only way I could possibly go is if my cousin drove while I studied early in the day, and we left as soon as I was done late in the day.

And no offense guys, but this is a smash tourney. It will start late and end late. There's no reason for me to believe that this will end at any conceivable set time.
Completely understandable.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Completely understandable.
Note that I really, really wanted to make it out there. Especially for the commentary-duo.

You guys should have another one during the summer, that isn't on July 10th or during Shannon's Wedding.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
You guys should have another one during the summer, that isn't on July 10th or during Shannon's Wedding.
When we host another tourney, it will probably be during the fall semester. All but one tourney host will be here during the summer semester.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD lol MLE and Jason I posted my excuse on SRK

but yea I *****ed at my parents for not taking me Friday so I got grounded :p

but I'm not going to prom so I can spend my awesome weekend with you guys

but screw brawl I wanna play Melty.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I need to get to practicing again, but I suddenly got swamped with schoolwork. April is a difficult month...

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Will, we should have a smashfest as part of my bachelor party.

....with strippers.

In other news, if no one knows yet, you can download TMNT Turtles in Time: Reshelled for the PS3 for 5 bucks. It's a lot of fun:grin: I don't know if it's on WiiWare.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I need to get to practicing again, but I suddenly got swamped with schoolwork. April is a difficult month...
shiz, tell me about it. i just picked up lucario, our wii is being a b*tch, & reports/tests.

mckilla- do you know the name of the guy at that store in ensley? do you know if he's the owner? he's like 40/older.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
shiz, tell me about it. i just picked up lucario, our wii is being a b*tch, & reports/tests.

mckilla- do you know the name of the guy at that store in ensley? do you know if he's the owner? he's like 40/older.
you could either ask for Tres(trey) or Mr. Spurling(owner), ill prolly be down there today too to fix some things...

Top Bottom