• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
the first 2 seconds were cool.

also, no objections?(for whoever isint going to MLG)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271326
yeah, this place is where we are planning to have our tournament...well, not the store itself.
about two stores down on same block is a haaauuge building that is usually used for weddings and such; 2 stories, open floor plan, cieling fans, soooooo much room!!

date is planning to be sometime in june.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
JWT-->btw,

What is this 'MELEE' you speak of?
<--hoping the 9 melee fans that are left dont jump me.

^gonna be tryin to bring in OoS?, need more ppl to organize?, want someone like me to organize events? i got that B-roll~
sounds gud; im gonna talk to the owner after i finish dealing with some other stuff.

rant--
the roof in the 2 bed is still not fixed. im p!ssed as **** bout this. but when the time does come that the apt. office moves their *ss on this, i HOPE that most of our usual smashers will help move in...it's same complex, just a short walk away.

All my classes, except sociology, have been kicking my *ss UP and DOWN campus.

"BRAAAWWWLLIN'!!!!"

john!

Smash Hero

Winnar

Smash Lord
i wanted to change it to 5 to get more ppl, but noooo hes all like"we gotta make a profit man..."
will prolly try convincing him again...-.-
yeah you aint gettin any profit because no one is gonna go to an event with a 10 dollar venue fee

much less a b+ event where people are all kinds of sketchy about going anyway

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Yeah, schedule the tourny 3-4 weeks in advance (after seeing who can go on what dates). I can't attend this one, and probably wouldnt if I could due to the 10$ door fee.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Zero I'm gonna bust up in your crib, and eat all your food. While turning all your pets against you!
Orrrrrr some-thing like that if I wasn't busy this weekend. Wish I could hang out with you guys all willy nilly, but I just live to far away.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
♪brb forcing guy to make door fee 5$ so i can get ppl to come♪

♪ill have touhou♪(zero if i dont come by tomorrow bring the monitor with you to the tourney)

im having fun with alts btw..(dosent work on smashboards-0160 has failed me)

▲▲

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
mckilla--how did you get those music notes? luvs them! tell me now!!plz? <3
idk if the guy will change it unless you have a set list of participants and prove to him that theyre likely to make more money with more people. their reasoning is lame--if 5 people come we can make money like if ten people came! these guys apparently dont give a f*ckin **** about the gamers or even the fact that this will bring them FREE advertising.

sorrie- me thinks this be a lost cause...maybe a woman could persuade him. where's kola? he's a pretty hot chick, when he bats those eyes in his pink tournament shirt...oohwee! <3
btw kola-- where your d!ck at?!?! for real, your mom take you to walmart and then another bbq?

matt--get over here!! you know you can spend the night at my house ANY time. it's K. if not this weekend-next is the tourney in ensley, just plan to crash my house fri and sat.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman

OH MY GAWD,
i was like 'this isnt gonna work; i know im gonna do something wrong & it's not going to come out.'

do these codes work all over, facebook, emails, word?

thanks mc-killa! <3

<--oooh, i like the way Lucario looks next to that report sign. silly sign, it should know Lucario's not 'fraid of danger.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
so, i was over in the proom reading this teen pregnancy thread. some guy was like, 'condoms are overrated...'

he's just not doing it right

edit:
i was gonna post a link to youtube, but i remembered Mike G talkin about checkin in. it was a total epic video!

i am so sorrie for depriving you of this, educational(?) video. my mouth dropped!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo jnaitor i have only used a condom like twice.

I AINT GOT NO BABIES OR STDS YET DO SOMETHIN IS YOU GUN DO SOMETHIN I SHO HOPE YOU THINK OF SOMETHIN YOU CAN DO CUZ IM JUST THE **** YOU DIG?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
yo jnaitor i have only used a condom like twice.

I AINT GOT NO BABIES OR STDS YET DO SOMETHIN IS YOU GUN DO SOMETHIN I SHO HOPE YOU THINK OF SOMETHIN YOU CAN DO CUZ IM JUST THE **** YOU DIG?
shut up slam.
im really considering posting that link; i think there is a huge probability that it would change your mind.

im gonna post it in hopes that someone^^slam^^will be persuaded to have safe sex. you never know who will be the 'one'(and i mean that in a bad way). tell your woman/man to try it or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiRl1cy-MiY&feature=related

Top Bottom