• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Boy this **** is a grade A smashfest in a hot ass room secluded from all the Street Fighter players.

The TOs we're obviously overwhelmed and should have focused on one or two games instead of trying to tailor to the needs of a spread out community.

Needless to say, I am disappointed with this ****.

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
Dude, the tournament today was great. I admit that the TOs were stretched thin, but it was pretty fun anyway. Also, my first tournament taking home a little cash, in third place. :3

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
I got third in Melee, Big brother got second, and Derek got first. Lol I don't know their real names, but grats guys (also Derek won PM followed by billy)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
With how many tournaments happened at once, I imagine not, unless someone bugged the person behind it about it for the TIO files and did it themselves.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Alright guys so I haven't been able to talk to the HB tournament man so this next one is probably gonna be the usual, but hopefully the one after that I can take care of. I'll be out of town a lot the beginning of summer so don't hold me to the ones after this one being better. But I'll try and do my best to fix them up before they get their new smash exclusive space

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kk all leaving for training today and won't be back until like October maybe, so you all keep it real and stay in good health etc. bye now~

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I think this weekend is going to be quiet. Lots of University guys are on or near finals week, so it's not really a good time to host. I'm confident we'll pick it back up for the Summer though.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
The 11th.
I work that Friday and Saturday but you can play melee with mikey or zombiefetus while I'm gone.. that's if you're talking about staying the whole weekend..

I'm off the Monday after the tournament. Maybe we can go to zones..

We can find another cool person to join us so we can play teams

Top Bottom