• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i thought you said wifi was useless anyways
and ill be withdrawing from H so idk i dont know what im doing yet mc killa

my arms hurt.

i could be dead by then.

who knows.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
wifi is useless unless you're like at the beginning stages of learning how to play against humans. but most of the things humans do are useless

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Fastest in the air unless Kirby is dashing with Fire or Wing or something. Glides like a boss through levels with Kirby, Dedede, and Waddle Dee on his back while destroying everything in his path. Shuttle Loop all day for 320 points of invincible damage. Meta Knight is strong in Return to Dreamland. Game is a blast.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
So, Kola, McKilla, Slam, b'ham. Do any of you guys want to be there at 10 AM for melee singles/brawl friendlies/pizza ?

I really want to make that, so I might just go with the early UA melee players (unless you guys don't mind leaving at like 7:30 am or earlier). There is a second UA car passing though for brawl, and twin said him and George are leaving late for just brawl.

Of course, if you guys don't mind going early, I can drive Jan, Kola, and McKilla to Slam's, then go from there.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm I'm cool for getting there for Melee, but would that mean I'd have to be at your place this tonight?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
K well I dont have my net up atm so i will most likely just wake up early and just await a call from you Cheap

:phone:

_Keno_

Smash Lord
From what i've seen about the melee turnout, only three in melee.

10 am AL time? I thought when when agreed on AL melee times at 11, we didnt mean Georgia time.

McKilla and Kola can come over now if they like.

Janitor, did you want to go to melee or just wait until brawl?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
it doesnt matter really are you talking about coming over in the morning?
just give me a call or post on here.
i mean im withdrawing pretty hardcore today lool but tommorow i should be fine so you can come over if you want, or i can ride by myself either way. ill just be lookin real ****ty and in a real ****ty mood prolly if you ride with me.

/end post that finalizes NOTHING about arangments im just like "yeah um we can or we cant let me know" lool

_Keno_

Smash Lord
My car started smoking while I was driving it ealier today, and my parents just decided my mother needs her car more than I need this tournament, so I can't drive anywhere.

Hopefully rides can be gotten from George/Slam or people passing through.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I don't think Twinster is going any more. I'm kinda sleepy, but if you guys are up for leaving now, call me or text me or something.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
are people there already i thought brawl didnt start until late? **** i guess i should leave.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Did Kola's number change? "The person you have dialed is unable to receive calls at this time."

:phone:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
nah my phone was turned off yesterday due to the bill not being paid and just got turned on along with internet.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dudes look at my avatar.

tell me if its got any haters? i dont see how thats possible this mother****er kicks ***
but if u hatin, im bout to go ham and smoke some motheru***ing turkey on dat *** cuz this ****s real and im real motheru***ing thankful for this **** seriously I AM THE **** THIS AVATAR RULES

Top Bottom